She finally gave me a release today after a little over 4 months, I couldn't be happier.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissJessie'sLittleCuck, Aug 14, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. MissJessie'sLittleCuck

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I've been Miss Jessie's boyfriend for several years now, and her cuck for a little over two. I'm experienced at cuckoldry and chastity (I've been wearing a cage intermittently for the past two years at her demand) but this is by far the longest I've ever gone without a release, and it was sorely needed.

On April Fool's Day Miss put me in chastity for another time and told me she'd think about letting me out in a couple weeks, which made my heart drop of course. I'd done it before but that doesn't make it any more difficult, especially since she continued to see many bulls over the last few months, even having sex with a few in our place. After a few weeks had passed she still hadn't given me release.

Over the first two months I've periodically begged her for release and she has sympathetically but firmly told me that it's not time yet. Around the 2 month mark I became extremely docile, more than I've ever been. I stopped asking for release and she started going on more dates with her bulls, bringing them home more which she usually doesn't do, she usually likes to see them at their place. But she's been saying my release can be watching her getting off, and clean up duty for when she needs me go clean the cum out of her pussy. I used to complain about this as I've always found it very demeaning but I've been so docile lately I've done it without a word of complaint.

This weekend was a busy one sexually for her, she had 3 different dates planned, two on friday and one last night. She went home with the second guy on Friday and told me all about the sex they had, I barely even got an erection my cage had been on so long. Then last night she brought home her new guy to make me watch her suck him off and let him fuck her raw, he ended up cumming quite a bit so I had to clean up a fair amount. I didn't complain at all again, like a good cuck, and after they cuddled for a bit and he left she told me tomorrow she might unlock me for a quick release. I didn't believe her but today around noon she finally did it.

She called me into the bedroom and told me to take my pants off. I got so excited I can't even explain. She took out the key and unlocked me, it only took two light touches by her for me to get rock hard, and I came within less than a minute of her blowing me, it was best orgasm I've ever felt. She was even generous enough to let me stay unlocked until I could get hard one more time, and we had piv sex for the first time in months. I lasted a little longer but only a couple minutes, and right after cleaning up my penis she locked me up again and told me she matched with another guy and she'll be out of the house tonight, but she'll send me some pics if she has the time.

I'm still glowing, I thought I'd never get release again

nsrchof, johnny1, Rectrix and 10 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
  3. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Does your libido come anywhere to matching hers?

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    You are still getting regular fucks and blowjobs..? Despite the fact you are caged and she is getting her share of free fucks from her numerous bf’s..? And you exist merely as her another bf..? My george she is greedy, possessive and a sex glutton…
    A man in chastity appears so insignificant.. polygamous women may be a trend in making..
    By the way, how does the bulls’ cum taste any different from yours..?

Matthew989 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
  6. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    I miss the release time too. Do you leak while caged when you lick her clean? I love to watch my wife get filled and clean her up after. Do you hold her hand when she has sex with the guys that she brings home? I love to kiss her when he cums in her like as if i am cumming in her. When a see a man size cock in her i get so turned on, especially when she tells me how good it feels and tells me how little mine is.

nsrchof likes this.
  7. MichaelAlan

MichaelAlan Long term member

West, way west
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    How do bills treat cucks?

Are those that willingly clean up after the wife a little bit bi? Hetero flexible?

8. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    I don't think I'm bi just because I love to see my wife have sex and i like her clean. I like the feel of it with my tongue in there and putting toys in her, it makes me feel it was me in her.

9. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    When I read "clean up afterwards"
    I thought that meant lick the bull's cum from her pussy. Which I would think requires a little bisexuality or a significant amount of pleasure from being humiliated. But I'm just guessing.

10. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    This is an true story, no fantasy writing? No embellishment? Most on this forum seem to be above board. But seems like most similar posts on fet are mostly fantasy writing.

I only ask as if true, she has some serious libido/sex addiction.

I would have struggled keeping up when I was in my 20s.....

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Erm… not really.. treat it as just your own.. numerous times my wife returns from late night works or outstation trips.. she would love thigh massages and me oralling her if she is in the mood.. i can never tell what oozes out.. maybe her own juices or along with somone else.. its service above self.. or maybe i am.

12. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I wonder how real it is. Not to be a kill joy but are you all fluid bonded? Sounds like very risky behavior. That’s fine if course if that’s your jam but let’s keep it real of fantasy please.

13. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    #13 MichaelAlan, Aug 20, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    That made me chuckle!

Not to get technical but there is no need to "clean up afterwards" if there is no mess.

I love going down on my wife, which has taken me years to get her to let me. I have never went down on her afterwards, nor would she likely let me.....so no idea what it would be like or "what would ooze out" perhaps I'll have to give it a try. But she'd be in a rare mood to let me.

Andy88 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice