Self locking

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Gotlocked, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    @Tom Harris asked as must have just left, how chaster works.

So... get a combination lock box the more combinations the better, then set a randomised code without looking and put your keys in, heres the tricky part.. take a picture without looking and send it to be viewed by chaster to make sure its readable. Once verified then lock the box, delete the picture and set a time to be in chastity.

Once locked for how ever long lets say up to 3 days you can plus or minus time by rolling dice etc. There's loads of options, limited time no matter what or for unknown time Certain options alow people to add or minus time, games and tasks add or minus time, hide timer so you don't know how longs left.

I have only done the test lock so I'm sure there's more to it than this but in short thats what I can make out.

Tom Harris likes this.
  2. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Thanks for the reply brother much appreciated

Gotlocked likes this.
  3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I tried self locking for probably 10 plus years, never lasted more than a few days before removing it , did manage a few long stints without cuming but now I'm comfortable with self locking for months on end.I just think of my wife as my mistress and willing keyholder. She isn't either of those but she knows I lock and seems to enjoy it when she sees it. She doesn't freak out or criticize, she's knows it's my interest and accepts it. Realizing that regularly jerking off was taking my energy from her was a turning point that helped me massively. Also being in my early 50's I'm not as constantly horny as I used to be so being locked for a few months is getting easier.

Gotlocked likes this.
  4. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi you our in the same situation as me so I can relate to this.. @Tom Harris and @Danny15 have outlined this (ThankYou) i have been on and off for years and then joined here.

The advice these members have is great. After a post I got advice for chaster and emlalock from @Sissy_Denise so I went there to see what it was about and if it would work or siut me. Chaster.. at a glance with the test lock works great I was a bit nereves waiting for my code to be honest... emlalock not as good but I can see the concept is about the same.

The max I have been self locked is 3 days so I'm going to try this as a start and see how it goes from there.

Both sites are all about trust to be honest. But why cheat if its what you whish for.. Good luck!

5. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi all just a update, chaster was the choice of all advice, now on a lock for 2.5 days. This is the first time I don't have access to the keys for this amount of time. Its a bit easy to cheat on there but I didnt as I wanted to experience what its like to be locked full time. I have always loved the idea of been lock with no choice. Now I have it...

If you are here self locking this is a good choice if you want to push things to the next level. *warning* some locks are unlimited and are down to public vote so this can lead to a very long time if you pick the wrong lock.

Timberwoof likes this.
  6. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I just bought a 4-digit lockbox for $20 off eBay. That, my ancient Carrara, and Chaster are a fun sex toy.
    Keyholder_Bot has a bunch of easy locks for newbies: they have reasonable limits from 8 hours to 7 days. I'm working my way up until my Behindbarz arrives.
    I plan to use Chaster to keep me locked for a month in the BH so I can earn a Pup Tube. :)

7. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Nice, oif your new to it just make sure it had a limit o how long you can be locked if you have a personal limit. I'm new and want to build my personal limit but not straight away.. I can see that chaster could get out of hand if your not careful.

Enjoy and good luck

Timberwoof likes this.
  8. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Yes, Chaster is all about the fine print. If you're thinking about joining a lock, always look at the little clock on the lower right. If it has a slash through it, it has no limit. Be very careful with those. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If you need more insight, feel free to message me.

Gotlocked likes this.
  9. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I do think the unlimited time issue in Chaster is something a lot of new users run into and can turn into a bad first experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice