to make a point

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dutchbmale, Sep 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    When we were at first trying the CB-3000 we used the points of intrigue, thats not so bad during day time, but at night... poor little me.
    Every male gets during the night several erections, while he is a sleep. (yes i am a man !)
    Can you imagine, in deep sleep, awakening, a sence of hmm thats nice, realizing, uh uh thats nice.[​IMG].. no not so nice, ooooh please stop,[​IMG] getting out of bed, drinking cold water, begging please go away oh go away.[​IMG]
    Ok it shrinks.. pfff lucky me, to bed again, and after two hours the same story again.
    We only use these points now in the weekend, and if i deserve some punishement.
    After all my wife also wants to have fun with me during the day.

ugams likes this.
  2. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    The POI are sold as a security add-on, But IMHO they are more of a punishment add-on, punishing you whenever you get hard.

And when used during the night it is really sadistic, as it wakes you up whenever you have a nightly erection. You can get used to sleeping in the CB-3000, but not with the POI.

Right now I am using the CB-6000s, and I both fear and look forward to the introduction of the POI for this device.

ugams likes this.
  3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    the cb-6000 site indicates the poi's are coming soon...i cant wait to test them as i have never had any of the spiked attachments to work on before in my limited experience.

4. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    I actually use the POI for the CB3000 with the CB6000. The only problem I have seen is that it may have put some stresses on the guide pins and appear looser, though that may just be down to normal use.

Initially, when we first tried using them even the smallest was agony and was trapping skin and a bit of cutting away at the lower edges solved some of the issues.

We've not used them much until recently. My wife is away and has been making demands by text message. Last week she decided that I should find the POI and wear it over night. This was punishment for removing the CB without permission (I had done so as I had developed a painful scratch from the air holes - freakin' A-holes). The configuration I opted for was my usual no.2 ring with the POI separated by a spacer then the padlock. I couldn't find the small and went with the medium.

I eventually found the small the following day.

I kept a log for my mistress of what happened that night. To summarise: I was awoken at twice during the night at 1:50 and 3:50 with increasing degrees of pain. At 4am, after I thought I'd won the battle with my own arousal I again was turned on. I managed to fight it again only to be hard again ten minutes later. I recorded pain levels out of ten. My entry read 4:10 Pain level 5/10, then 6/10, then 8/10, then 10/10. At this point I was in so much pain I can only presume my body intervened and I ejaculated. I orgasmed through pain alone. I couldn't continue and removed the lot.

As you can imagine this didn't impress mistress (entertained but not impressed) who ordered a repeat performance allowing the use of the smaller POI. I also altered the arrangement to include a second smaller 'U' ring the other side of my balls to reduce movement of my penis when I was erect. (Photos available on request)

I managed a total of four continuous nights of this before I was shown mercy. The pain way never as bad as that first time and my body didn't intervene again. The four rows of marks caused by the points are only just fading.

Holly.

5. Lcsb

Lcsb Mistress Merlot

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I agree about not sleeping with them! My Goddess has lately been demanding I wear the 3k with the medium POI. It is agony to sleep with when the nightly changes occur. Also, Goddess wants me to be able to allow her to use the head of the 3k to stimulate her to an orgasm while I suffer. I have been unable to do this with the medium points. Small yes, but medium I am screaming and begging so loud she fears the neighbors will respond.

I am curious. I am on the small side cock wise and have a decent tolerance for and experience with cbt. Even with this, I can't even imagine getting hard wearing the biggest spikes. Is there anyone out there who can? Is there anyone who has been made to do so as a punishment?

Thanks

ugams likes this.
  6. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Nocturnal erections have nothing to do with being turned on. This is the male "plumbing" working and unless you have ED you will have them regularly - sexy dreams or not. I think its quite possible your going to screw up your sleep patterns and not get enough REM so I would very strongly advise getting a different system. Maybe just an anti pull out device?

7. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Hi Lcsb I have worn the longest POI with a full erection in my CB-2000 back when it was my only device and all I can say is it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life it made me cry the pain was so intense! I was very happy when I got my erection back under controll. The POIs are a very effective punishment device. They will make you think twice about being naughty!!!

ugams likes this.
  8. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    after reading all this i don't think i will share this one with my KH and never ask to try them

9. cmoore2001

cmoore2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I actually wear the medium points for my CB-2000 all the time. While I do sometime find I have get up in the middle of the night just having a pee gets rid my erection and the pain. The long ones I am afraid of. I like the feedback of erection and pain and getting harder with the pain going up.

10. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have to agree with others, Wife only uses POI on me now as a means of punishment, or if she is feeling particularly sadistic. She does enjoy putting them on when she goes to see her lover, because she knows I get hyper-aroused during those times - we've talked about it and she (and I) enjoy the psychological effect of my getting punished for my arousal, while her arousal is allowed to flourish and all the while another man's as well is allowed to be free to feel the pleasures of what her body has to offer.

Definitely can't wear it for longer than a day or two at max, otherwise I'd go insane with sleep deprivation :p

ugams likes this.
  11. Lcsb

Lcsb Mistress Merlot

Local Time:
    We had a new development last night. i was wearing the medium POI in my CB3k and Goddess was teasing me to see me suffer and get herself turned on. The ball portion of my PA piercing stuck out through the hole in the end of the CB3k. Goddess found that is she played with the ball hard enough i became so aroused between her stimulation and the pain from the points that i had to beg for permission to cum, which of course she denied and backed off, only to do it again and again. She observed, with the "I am sooo turned on" look in her eyes, that if she finished me with this technique it would be the most painful orgasm of my life.

At that point we switched into serving Goddess mode. It is so hot for me to know that torturing my worthless bitch clitty turns her on, that my pain is actually an aphrodisiac for her...

Goddess has stated that next time i get release, which is scheduled for Halloween if i am good, that she will be using this method and that it may be the only way i get any stimulation for quite a while.

I am a little afraid but i know i am very lucky bitch.

12. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Hello Lcsb I don't blame you for being afraid I would be to! You are certanly in for some serious pain I have worn the medium points during a j/o session and the pain was very bad I had to take them out. I wish you luck and I do feel sorry for you.

13. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, definitely is excruciating! Good luck and let us know how it goes :) Enjoy!

14. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    For those interested the CB3K's PoI work with the new CB6K'S' too [see pic # 1]. I have only had the new CB6K'S' a short while but am dissapointed with the sizes of the ring Size 3 is a bit on the big size whilst # 4 is too small but pullout impossible. Incidentally if memory serves me correctly I was able to pull out wearing the PoI.

I thought about the KSD 3 & remembered a post ages back about using a peice [inverted] of the 'A' rings from the CB3K - & I still had the peice - anyway I've tried 2 now - having made a 3rd hole in the first one & spoiling it. See pictures as it will be easier to understand. I did drill a 3rd hole in the middle of the ring & placed a screw but found it was too much direct pressure, & ended up having a bit of damage to the tissue. I have used the screw spikes from a SGR (Spiked Glans Ring - google it but avail in Meo & Tickleberry)
    but sure you could use somthing similar. Btw screws put in using Allen key.

NB A-P = Anti-pullout. In photo # 5 (A-P in situ) you hopefully should be able to make out the screw sticking out. Sorry my camera not that good for close-ups. Probably hasn't helped that I dropped it a while back! If you're wondering about the bits of white - it is insulating tape - as on a 3rd drill through to make hole slightly bigger - went too big by a fraction. A sliver of insulating tape through the small holes, seems to fix the problem. If the holes are accessible - these can easily be blocked by stuffing in a short peice of a cotton bud with super glue - or some kind of cap (like a screw in cap for mirrors) haven't been able to find one small enough as yet. Alternatively a length of heat-shrink sleeving would do the trick - 100% tamper proof. Of course screws would need to be in position first of all. Once shrunk it would be easy to make holes for the guide posts. Advantage can always be cut off to reposition screws at a later date.

Security = 100% not only I can't pull out I don't want to even try - as it would probably mean cutting of some very delicate flesh. Idea similar in a way to Mature Metal's A-P system. Amazingly no pain - all day slight amount in morning. Now had one for 2 days. Surprisingly when I tried the A-P but minus the screws - had painfull erection & incredible burn underneath of scotal sac - but with the screws in nothing. It's as if 'it' knows it can't get erect. Whole thing quite inexpensive (save for buying the SGR) - to get the screws - so will try & find some normal screws that could be adapted with filing etc - aalthough rubber grub screws may work. If you've still got CB3K rings (oh yes solid not hinged!) give it a go! Happy Chastity!!

Attached Files:

ugams likes this.
  15. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Apologies had uploaded the pics but they were massive! Obviously there's a knack to uploading lark!! So reduced them by 50% seems to have done the trick (fingers crossed!). Also numbers are now out of sync! But I'm sure you can figure out!

Attached Files:

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice