Getting cut

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by ChasteAussie, Aug 8, 2022.

1. ChasteAussie

ChasteAussie New member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I have been into chastity for many years now but always struggled to stay locked for more than a few days at a time due to my foreskin. I have finally given in and decided to get cut to make long term chastity possible and for other reasons. So my question is for those who got cut for chastity was it worth it? And also how long after the surgery did you have to wait before you were able to lock up again?
    thanks

Eric Ny likes this.
  2. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    I’ve been cut for many years, due to tight foreskin. I do think the pain and inconvenience will be worth it for you- must be so much easier to keep the cock clean without foreskin. I think the head will be sensitive for some time, but having it in a cage might help with getting used to that.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    There is a huge discussion about someone doing this here... You will find it an interesting read and 100% true... they even go on to make a new thread about getting a PA. I believe your search stops here sir.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/i-want-my-sub-circumcised.45071/

4. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I am curious to read about the responses on this interesting topic, which as a side note, shows, for the uncut males, which part is actually locked and which part is more writing about it!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    You will be looking at a minimum of 6 weeks until you want to lock up after surgery, as the area will be tender and also more prone to edema as your body is in healing mode.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice