The Fort and PA-5000

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by jayPA, Sep 21, 2010.

1. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    THE FORT IS SOLD!!!! will accept any resonable offer on the PA-5000, just shoot me an email.

and i also have a pa-5000 tube for a PA piercing, there are 3 different sizes of these tubes 1", 1 1/8" and 1 1/4"...this one is the middle sized 1 1/8" and comes with both keys and all 3 5g rings for the piercing. this one was tried on for one day, and to me, it didnt feel right without the ring behind the balls, but it is super secure. make offer.

http://www.cupidsbed...885-pa-5000.jpg

i have a few devices and have a PA piercing, and am currently in a birclocked (using a small rubber band through my piercing hole, with the birdlock PA cable) and using it that way is very comfy and secure, unless i cut the band, but then im in trouble...and that is whats working the best for me, so i am selling the others. send offers to whatnextwhat@yahoo.com , im in the usa, so its better if you are there for shipping reasons. i can send actual photos through email, and can respond to all questions there...will post up as sold once they sell.

2. mplbwb4u

mplbwb4u Willy

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    How much for the Fort ans shipping to Ontario Canada?

3. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    the fort has been sold...still have the pa-5000 if anyone is interested shoot me an offer...thanks.

4. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    anyone want a cb-5000 PA tube, let me know...taking best offers, i still have this. comes with all 3 rings, 2 keys, leather strap to help pull your cock through, and satchel bag to keep it all in when not in use...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice