High and tight

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Peter Pan99, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Peter Pan99

Peter Pan99 New member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Hi All

Any suggestions on devices for men who have ‘high and tight’ balls?

I recently bought a holy trainer v5 and it was a big disappointment. I got the biggest ring size (55) and struggled to get it over my balls because they’re high and tight so I can’t feed them through one by one. Eventually I managed to force them both through at the same time, but the problem is then with putting the tube one. I can’t slide it into place as the bottom of the tube comes up agains my high balls and it’s therefore impossible to slide it into place.

I had to take off both the tube and the ring and connect them externally. When I do this I see that the gap between the bottom of the tube and the ring is tiny. It will only work with low hanging balls so the bottom of the tube doesn’t touch them. But for ‘high and tight’ balls the bottom of the ring will press against the balls so it’s impossible to slide the tube into place until it clicks in place.

it’s a big disappointment. Please don’t buy HT if you have high and tight balls as it’s completely useless. It only works for low hanging balls. How I wish I had a sagging scrotum to hold the balls well out the way!

Any comments or suggestions as to what I can do about this or what device would be best for balls like mine?

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
  3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    I also carry my little balls high and tight, so can have the same problem. I resolve this by having a hot bath, which loosens my scrotum and leaves them hanging long enough to get a smaller sized ring on.

4. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Same here. See my thread "I'm ready to quit" in this forum. I also have the HT5 with the 55mm ring. It is comical how small the side to side gap is with the ring/ cage. The bottom of the cage is notched opposite the locking mechanism. I modified mine by cutting 3/8" away from the bottom of the cage heading towards the head and approx 1/8 from the sides and that allowed a little more room. I also boiled the ring and bent the locking part to have less of a downward angle. It improved things a bit but the best upgrade came when I dumped it and got a Male Chastity Now Amicus. I'm just too high and tight to effectively wear an HT.

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    I DENY that i have oogling eyes.. but maybe some pics will help us to understand.. mine high and tight too.. but just dangle low enough for the largest/2nd largest ring. I usually envy some who can fit into 35/40mm ring.

6. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    The way I learned to solve this problem over the years was to get cages/rings with a large ball gap. Early on, I found that the inexpensive mass produced stainless cages could be carefully bent to expand the ball gap. This allowed comfort while wearing. It takes some DIY ability, but not too much. Later I went through several iterations of custom design on a cherry keeper and got to a great fit in that design. I prefer the cherry keeper because of its light weight and stainless-like profile and open design. Unfortunately the designer is not currently doing custom work, but there are plenty of designs on the shapeways site with increased ball gap if you spend some time looking.

note that the trade off is that the base ring is the main level of security on your balls popping out, once you increase the ball gap. So you have to figure out and closely size the base ring to prevent that. It takes some iteration sometimes.

one final note, the OP referenced having issues getting one ball through at a time. In my experience, I have found the most success pulling the scrotum skin on one side as mush as possible through the ring and eventually the ball pops through and then doing the same on other side. Until you have that aha moment, doing in the hot shower will loosen the skin some.

good luck!

7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am also high and tight. I wear my cock cage 24/7. What will be very important for you is the gap. Many guides say that 3/8 in is a good gap, but that was a disaster for me. In general, if your testicles are low and you have low sack the gap can be smaller and if you are high and tight the gap should be bigger, but there is really very large swing in values. I started with 5/8 in gap and now I am in 9/16 in gap. My scrotum is now much more stretched from my cock cage.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

8. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    Just a quick note to say, "another person with high and tight anatomy" here. I have never found a "ball trap" device that I could wear. For me the effect seems to be more of "crushing" than trapping, and that's no fun. half-hearted efforts at ball-stretching have not been effective. After maybe half a dozen ball-trap devices, I bought a Behind Barz - which is a beautiful piece of hardware, but relies on trapping the balls as well (coming soon to the "devices for sale" section of the web site). I'm looking at other full belt options (my-steel and neosteel).

I might give all that detailed measuring another try because a ball trap device is tempting. I WANT it to work, just haven't figured out how yet.

9. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    IMHO ball escape is more a function of ball gap than ring size.

However ring size does change the gap. But I think that once you settle on the ideal ring size (in my case 52 mm, every mm counts!), you need either a spacer if the cage uses them or a new cage with the tighter gap as possible without pressing the scrotum too much.

10. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    While I am aware that most people agree with this, my experience, with high and tight balls, is that I need a ball gap large enough to prevent significant pressure on my balls. Such a large gap is big enough to allow my balls to pull through. Thus, I rely on the ring size to keep my balls in place. It takes awhile to find the right fit. A tight enough ring to keep the balls in place vs too tight that it cuts off circulation. With this approach, an occasional ball popping out does occur. Most easily during swimming in cold water. But it’s not that a big an issue that I can’t live with it. Considering I wear my cage 24/7 more or less, I would estimate a ball escaping about 3 times per year.

11. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    I, too, have a high-and-tight sack, as I've detailed elsewhere, and finding a ball-trap device that fit was a struggle until very, very recently. IMO the customary advice to
    • measure around the cock-and-balls with a string, and use that as the ring measurement (dividing by π to get the diameter, of course)
    • Buy a device that comes with multiple rings, or buy a set of inexpensive cock rings in multiple sizes, and then wear either
      • the smallest ring you can fit your wedding tackle through without it turning funny colors or
      • the biggest ring you don't pop out of when wearing the ring alone
    doesn't work for people built like us. Typically we require a bigger base ring with a smaller ball gap than do people with lower-hanging fruit. I had to buy a bunch of inexpensive devices of various sorts on Amazon before hitting on one that worked, almost by accident--and then once I found a cheap knockoff that fit, I went out and bought the genuine article, which had much improved quality. Another method that might work without running you into insane sums of money might be to mix-and-match Cherry Keeper cages/rings.

Perverspepere and Jammy like this.
  12. Raylinewalker

Raylinewalker New member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Which one did you bought? May I know the name of it, please

13. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    I have a Holy Trainer V4 but the fact that it uses a solid tube makes cleaning/hygiene a bit problematic.

I'm still messing around with rings and stuff for Cherry Keeper as I prefer an open design.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have got high tigt ones but they not big. they very small. if you got big ones then you has to buy a big ring.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Get a cheap silicone ball cuff off eBay and wear it as often as you can, it will help train your balls to hang lower.

16. rjthongs

rjthongs New member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I too am high and tight. I've been wearing a Kink3d baby and 3 ring for about 3 months. I've gotten very comfortable with having the cage on basically all the time; therefore, I usually don't have the key with me. Yesterday, I had a ball escape or partially escape. It was very painful. Luckily, I was home a quickly unlocked.
    Has anyone had this happen when they could not unlock? What did you do?

17. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes. I was running in the cold. I could feel it trying to slip through towards end of the event. I made it to the finish line, where everyone was. Managed to find a 'quiet' spot and feigned an injury. Only thing could do was go on one knee and it went through (I grunted a bit) :-D.

Bought the next ring size down..... No further issues

18. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    My balls are both high and tight and larger than average( I suspect). I have really struggled with a fixed ring that has to be so.large i can easily escape from.it.
    I therefore opted for one where its a 3/4 ring that you "join" at the top. From house of denial , HOD 600s. It works well for me and its a weighty beast so the pull on my balls after time means they arent as high or tight! Win win.

19. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    this has happened a couple times to me. Not often though. My resolution is to excuse myself to a restroom or privacy somewhere, I slip the other ball through and remove the device until I can get to the key to reinstall. While not the ideal situation, it’s pretty easy to remove once one ball escapes and it doesn’t happen very often that I’m concerned about it. And while it can be briefly painful, it’s manageable.

20. Henry Wang

Henry Wang Member

Local Time:
    I don't know if this can go in here but it's along the same lines and you guys have had some great input.

Do any of the H&T have the issue where depending on their anxiety or stress levels their balls retract up inside? I find that when I'm dealing with "shit" either at work or at home, my balls go right up inside of me. I've been able to leverage some CBT (cognitive behavior therapy) to relax but wow that was a lot of work. It's freezing in my office and I have no problems. Get on a call for work or from the school or whatever and they try to shoot up inside of me so fast.

I used to think it was cold. I've gone an entire busy weekend straight but once Monday rolls around. I have to constantly adjust so I can address the issue at hand, so to speak.

21. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Cold, stress, having to go, going and whatever floats their boat. I go from fine to anywhere from tight to full mothership docking.

Henry Wang likes this.
  22. Henry Wang

Henry Wang Member

Local Time:
    how do you manage the stress one. The cold is manageable with emergency hand warmers.

23. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    If you have a properly fitting device then the major issue becomes burn. When that happens I use a bit of Neosporin to lube the underside of the ring and I typically see relief quickly. There are rare times where I just don't seem to get any relief so I will go to the bathroom and use a blow dryer on low to really warm things up- that always overrules other factors to loosen things up. This does get better over time, I rarely get the burn when I'm wearing now.

Henry Wang likes this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my ones always gose inside me if i am let to not have my cage on me and that why i am in my cage a lot. cos Mistress say it not good when they go in you a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice