CB-3000 too short and thin

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by czechsub, Sep 18, 2010.

1. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Hello to all of you,

I registered into this forum just today as I entered the chastity world a few days ago purchasing CB-3000. Right at my start I would need your advice.

My emotions from wearing it are great, wonderful. Very shortly said. But what I feel physically, it is worse a little. Till now, longest I was 5 days and nights locked, but I had to unlock it, as I couldn't stand it. I am so afraid that each part of this device is probably too small for me. I am using the largest of the five rings and I feel that I couldn't use any smaller. Those 6 holes in the tube I can't consider as ventilation holes, but rather as fixation holes. My penis when caged was day by day bigger even in relaxed state and the fifth day I had to put it out totally swollen. As you can see on attached photos.

DSCN0167.png DSCN0166.png
    And my second problem is my foreskin. As a total beginner I was only able to put my penis into the tube with foreskin pulled over the penis head (in this case it's not comfortable at all, when foreskin sticks out in front of the tube) and later as I succeed to pull it down, I feel it pinching all around. When I put my penis out after, my foreskin was very swollen and irritated somewhere.

Don't you know best, which similar device could I use to feel comfortable being locked?

Thanks a lot for the possibility to share things like this.

PS: Little advice for CB3k users: to pull down the foreskin inside the tube I am using these little cotton sticks for cleaning ears.

PS2: Sorry for my English, I learned it for 4 years at school only. I can see that I will learn really lot of new words here :)

Looking forward to discuss with all of you.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I'm a nonnative English speaker myself as well, and I did not notice anything funny in your writing. Don't worry about your writing, you have no reason to.

As for the device, have you considered The Curve from the same company? It's longer, wider and much much better ventilated: there are no holes to catch your skin.

With cotton tip you can easily move the foreskin back and forth, depending how you want it.

I do have CB3000 and TheCurve, and I prefer the latter, although I usually wear PA5000.

3. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    Perhaps you can try the CB-6000? It's only 6mm longer, but that 6mm might make the difference when you start getting erect. If you have the "new style" CB-3000, you could just swap out the cage portion. Like you, I'm uncircumcised, but I don't fill up my CB-6000S enough to cause skin issues, though I've not worn it for 5 days straight.

Are you perhaps wearing it for too long too early, before your body can adapt?

I'm a newbie to ball-trap devices (I had a full belt years ago; still have it actually), but I think the most important thing, other than getting the rings and spacers right, is just to keep wearing it as much as you can, but with frequent breaks to let any irritation heal. I'm on day 45 after getting the device, and I think I'm finally just starting to see some progress at being able to wear it long term.

4. Aarkey

Aarkey Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I strongly recommend looking at Chastity Heaven / Mature Metal. I tried to make the CB-3000 & 6000 work, but I'm just too thick for it. I got a custom jailbird and I couldn't be happier with it.

Chastity Heaven

5. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    I know the feeling of a CB being 'too small'. I've bought a steel CB (with optional bladder-control lock on it :p) from eBay a while back myself, and that one was a bit smaller, both the ring (4.5cm) and the tube's diameter (dunno the size). It was no pleasure wearing that thing. After a day I had to take it off because it was too painful to keep wearing it :( Asking for a 5cm ring came up with a 'NO'. Those steel ones mostly come with only a 4cm and 4.5cm ring :(

As an option for you, you could ry the CB6000 (as already mentioned), or even the larger The Cruve. The CB6000 has a 8.5cm tube and The Curve has a 9.5cm tube.

My personal experience is that with the foreskin over the penis head feels better than withdrawn it. Though not as hygenic as with the penis head exposed, I am able to clean it pretty well with q-tips.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice