Self Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Red_Flag_Sam, Jul 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    As an attempt to hold my own key, I'm going to put my device on then put the key in a bottle of water and freeze it. Then when I want to come out I'll still have to wait a couple of hours before I can unlock. Question is though, will the ice do any damage to the keys? Would it be worth me putting two in the bottle and leaving one out for emergency?

Also what other ways of self-holding have you guys used?

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hey Red_Flag_Sam,

I haven't tried it, but I've done enough science in my life to say there is no functional damage that freezing the key in the ice can do.

You will need to think about how to get the key to sit in suspension in the middle of the bottle while the water freezes. Perhaps tie a bit of fishing line through the lid and hang the key off that? If you don't suspend the key in the water, it will sink to the bottom and of course, the bottom and sides melt much earlier than the middle of the iceblock.

The worst that could happen to the key is that the plating could flake off, and if you have a gold looking key it might end up all shabby silver looking. :(

I haven't done any self holding, but if you research time lock safes, you'll find that there are safes you can put something in and set a time when you want the safe to unlock. so you can set a day, a week, a year.. however long you want :D

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Ice huh? Ever hear of hot water? The ice water bottle thing won't work when you get weak. And you will. Try this software.
    http://timelock.rules.it/

4. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    As mentioned before, with some hot water you could free the key easily. A slightly better solution would be to freeze the key directly in the ice of the refrigerator. Then, to free the key, you should melt down everything. As it requires several hours, you will think it over if you really need that key :)
    Or, leave the keys at your workplace. In the middle of the night you can't go in to take them.

5. Kingcodez

Kingcodez New member

Local Time:
    Look into a substance called Pykrete https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Pykrete
    It's like sawdust and ice, the paper retains the moisture, with the ice surrounding it re-freezing it or something. I made a block and it lasted a few months as the snow was melting, then left a little sawdust ball which I think stayed on my lawn until summer then it vanished.

You can try freezing a key in a soda can, and then setting it out side or in your house, and waiting for it to melt. Ice will be too quick.
    You can melt the pykrete but it'll be harder to do, and if you let nature do it it'll take a long ass time. Which adds fun to the mix.

Alternatively you should just mail your self the key.

Try freezing the key in a 3 liter bottle of something. it'll be harder to melt.

6. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Maybe I have better idea. Use the hot wax, some cup or vase and suffuse the key with hot wax. Eventually use more samelooking cups or vases and when you will want to get the key, you will not know in which of them the key is and it will take longer time to find it.

Or ask someone well-known who lives faraway for deposit and tell him that it is just the second key from your postal box :rolleyes:

7. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was searching for time lock safes and found this. Still reading up on it.

http://captureddiscipline.com/index.html

8. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    The old "frozen key" trick helped me a lot when I started with self locking while initially trying out chastity. To avoid unfreezing too fast I used a string tied to the key in a plastic bottle. The key goes down, while the string tends to float, so the string makes it hard to get to the key too fast.

Of course this approach makes it possible for you to get to the key within a few hours (or 10-15 minutes if you put the bottle in a pot of boiling water). But this was enough for me to avoid unlocking in a weak moment, allowing me to get horny and still being unable to (immediately) unlock.

9. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You could try the Time Lock program: http://timelock.rules.it/

For non-technical people it would be secure enough. Even better would be an iPhone program that did the same thing.

10. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM

I got the demo for it. I love it, but I sent my registration fee about 4 days ago, and still havent gotten the registration for it.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Another alternative is simply to put the key in a remote location. you could lock it in a locker at the gym. You could hide it a remote place that's not terribly accessible at the times you'd be inclined to masturbate, like a building or even in the woods or something. Basically, make it so that it's really tedious to get to in an impulsive moment.

mikecb

12. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    It took almost 2 weeks to get mine. So that's not unusual.

13. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Thanks Gayle!

I was just wondering. Too bad they couldnt incorperate the program with paypals automated actavation system that several other programs use. Ive been playing with it, and it seems like the only way I can keep myself locked though the strong urges. I am a ex locksmith, so giving the keys to my Mistress is out, because I can pick the masterlock on my 3k with 2 paperclips with my eyes closed. The plastic locks are too expensive (well, I have an EMT friend of mine pick up some similar locks, the ones they use on crash carts and other places with drugs that need quick access, from the hospital.) This program will be nice to use so I can keep the keys here, resist the urge to pick it, and let her set a remote key. That way the key is here in town, not 4 hours away at her college with her. Maybe I need to start using a Mul-T-Lock or Medeco lock! (google those. VERY high security locks!)

Sarah

14. franky

franky Member

Local Time:
    Do you have any friends who live abroad, if yes you could send the key to them using the slowest possible method asking them to return it. The uncertainty of when it arrives back will have you on the edge. Or send a key to yourself but put a fictitious address on the envelope, You must remember to put your 'sender' address on the back of the envelope. It will be returned to you, the sender, after it goes thru the royal mail returns service. It could take weeks. Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice