High Protocol

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cockislocked, Sep 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    A quick question for Dommes and subs alike, do you observe 'High Protocol'? By that i mean things like, but not limited too:

• Kneeling before my Mistress when She calls for me
    • Waiting to be dismissed from Her presence after carrying out a task
    • Always addressing Her as Mistress
    • Always being formal

Basically, very formal and respectful behaviour from me, perhaps more so than normal.

The reason i ask, is that the other day Mistress enforced some very strict behaviours, i was not allowed to be clothed all day and had to earn the privilege of clothing. i was working from home so each time She came into the office i got out of my chair and knelt waiting to hear Her instructions.

i found the enforcement of strict or high protocol to be very centering and helped me re-establish my mental centre and submissveness, (and the severe spanking i had may have had some impact,(pun intended)on my attitude which had slipped)

Do others find this to be the case? Do you observe such protocol all the time? Is it practical?

Thanks in anticipation.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We don't always observe high protocol.

At Club Pedestal high protocol is pretty much expected, so we do when there.

paingimp tends to slip in and out of high protocol mode in clubs, he will always ask permission for the bathroom, etc, but if we are in a relaxed club then he will still be chatty and informal with me, unless I specifically ask him to stay HP.

pet is not ready for HP, and it would take a lot of training for it to become second nature. It's on my agenda, but not yet.

HP has it's place, but sometimes it drives me mad and I can find it very high maintenance being asked for permission to do everything.

That's my Domme perspective for you.

3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You for Your reply. i suspect my Mistress would agree that the effort is high on Her part. I don't seek permission for everything just make sure She is given even greater consideration than normal. In fact Mistress expects me to use my initiative in most cases and would probably punish dependant behaviour quite harshly!

4. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Being that I am not really submissive by nature, I find it near impossible to be in that mode all the time. That is where the occasional paddling comes in I think. Even though I see myself submissive to my wife I find it very unnatural feeling to act overly submissive like that.

But I can see how for some subs it feel really good to do it 100% of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice