Foreakin

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by fenghuang, Sep 21, 2010.

1. fenghuang

fenghuang Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Ok, so I've got my new CB6000s and it all looks ok this time. :D

Now does anyone have any suggestions on how to put it on but keep your foreskin pulled forward over your glans?
    I've lubed up the cage but it still has a tendancy to pull my foreskin back and leave my glans exposed and getting rubbed by the cage. Fine in principal, but not if it's to be worn for a long time.

2. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Hi fenghuang,

try to help your friend to get there with cotton sticks through the air holes. And be sure that with every further try you will be more and more experienced in this.

But being locked like this, don't forget about hygiene. You should at least every second day unlock your friend in the shower.

Good luck and let us know.

3. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

Yes cotton buds poked through the airholes to push the foreskin forward is the solution but be very careful as this can pinch the skin, although I find that with the foreskin forward sometimes the end can get sore because it rubs on the slot at the end. I prefer to just have the foreskin pulled back a little to be the best option.

Hope you find a solution that is comfortable for you.

Richard

4. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would agree that having the foreskin pulled back is the way to go, however I think the stocking technique is the best way to ensure the foreskin is covering the glans.

To do this thread a stocking (or the leg cut from a pair of thin/low denier tights are perhaps even better) so the opening can be placed over the whole of the penis. Pulling the other end will draw the penis through and as it comes out of the end will bring the loose skin further forward. It'll take a few attempt to get the right starting position for the foreskin.

If you have problems with the glans or skin sticking out of the end it may be worth fashioning a silky/satiny sheath to put over the end of the device.

Holly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice