Orgasm denial and milking frequency

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newbiesusie, Dec 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    This is my preference as well. I have my slaveboy drip on to my belly or a saucer and lick it up like a good boy.

2. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I went to a urologist to treat prostatitis that was likely caused by bicycle riding trauma. (the cause remains unknown) This scary event caused me to "come clean" about all of my chastity activities--including milking attempts. Here is a summary of what ONE urologist told me: Milking is utterly unnecessary. Milking is potentially dangerous. Urologists USED to do prostate massage but realized they caused as much prostatitis as they cured. Once you are done having children ejaculations/orgasms are essentially unnecessary. Long term chastity will not harm your glands. HOWEVER, he said mechanically restricting erections can only lead to erection problems later on.

Mind you, this was ONE urologist. But he sure was open and honest about things.

David

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I'm not a doctor but I agree with the last point the Urologist made. Encasing the penis for long periods and not allowing it to become erect will no doubt cause ED/Impotence in the long run. And probably atrophy in general. I think for those that want to train their men to be more devoted lovers etc? Well it maybe at least one reason some women turn to other men for their sexual satisfaction. *For those looking for good intercourse.

If you want to use male chastity to train a man that seems like a tool that could be of some value but I think relying on that rather then self control can have some serious long term affects.

As to needing to empty the prostate for health there are some good studies that suggest the more regular orgasms a man has the lower his risk of prostate cancer. Which sort of makes sense doesn't it?

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Why does ladylubyanka know so much about prostate health that doctors don't?

And further, if milking is necessary to prevent prostate cancer and/or prostatitis, why aren't we milking paraplegic men? Shouldn't that then be part of the aftercare? They can't empty their prostate in any other way, so it should be required?

It's not. Where are all the paraplegic men with cancer and the ones dying from unnoticed prostate infections? They don't seem to exist, do they.

Milking is unnecessary, an invention of men who want to be milked and their partners who enjoy doing it. There's nothing wrong with doing it, but there is also no reason to stipulate it.

5. sissyangela

sissyangela SISSY ANGELA

Local Time:
    agree milking is kink factor i have been lock down since nov 08 and i do leak a lot for which my kh likes

6. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    There is no concrete proof that the frequency of orgasms or a lack thereof, has an effect in prostate cancer. An Australian and an American survey alleged this. But a UK survey said the opposite and said that frequent orgasms may actually increase the risk of prosrate cancer!

However, these were just surveys, not medical evidence. Oncologists still do not know what causes cells in the prostate to become cancerous. Thee are so many variables, such as age, ethnicity, genes and genetics, hiredatry, diet and exercise, lifestyle, environmental factors, etc.

As somebody who works in healthcare, I am not aware that prostate milking is recommended to patients. In the UK, it is not recommended, as there are other treatments for suitable for dealing with prostate issues. Massaging the prostate, if done roughly, might do more harm than good.

As for buggering up the penis, I would say that the CB-6000 (for example) allows for a fair erection. So the penis is still allowed to "exercise".

7. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Medically, it is unnecessary. There are other treatments available for dealing with prostate issues. And there is NO proof that the frequency of orgasms or a lack thereof has any effect on prostate cancer. A UK survey has contradicted two earlier surveys. Oncologists do NOT know what causes prostate cancer, there are many variables, and orgasms or a lack thereof is currently not considered one of them. Further research is needed. Thee are so many variables, such as age, ethnicity, genes and genetics, hiredatry, diet and exercise, lifestyle, environmental factors, etc.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think that with the astonishing number of men who have prostate cancer it would be better to error on the side of safety then not. I think we all hear so much about conflicting studies that its difficult to impossible to take one survey as fact when there are more that say the opposite thing.

9. sissygodc

sissygodc Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I have only recently started on chastity and use a cb3000 to control my masturbation.
    My mistress allowed me to relieve myself on Monday and now I am not to release myself until she says so. I have no clue how long that will be.
    However, she has me look at exiting material as much as possible now.
    From next monday (so only 1 week of denial) on i am supposed to milk myself every day ans drink the resulting fluids.
    i have never done that before so i am very eager to experience it.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen as easily as you would imagine. Some people find it difficult to milk, others milk quite easily.

Practice makes perfect!

11. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    That would be nigh impossible, as Carbohydrates make up the bulk of our diet. http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/nutritionessentials/starchfoods/

The best thing to do is to have a balance diet. A vegetarian diet is considered the more healthier option, whereas a diet high in diary produce and red meat is considered a risk factor in the development of some cancers.
    http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/eighttipssection/8tips/

12. 2ndtime

2ndtime Junior Member

Local Time:
    All I would say in ask your own doctor, to many old wives tales around the forums and internet.

13. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't think anyone really knows the milking frequency to dispel risk. When it comes to the health of My slave, I tend to be conservative. I allow milking by prostate massage only, every two days. IE, if today you milked, it's day zero. On day two, there would be another required milking. If I am going to be responsible for the eventual health of My slave then he will have taken preventative steps to avoid any additional risk he may have.

Don't want that on My conscience. I mean, I'll beat his balls until they are black and blue and green, but I don't want to up his risk for cancer either. LOL. I think you need to choose an action plan with consequences you can be comfortable with. It is not an easy thing to do, but in the balance I think every 2 days is an appropriate median. I have on occasion extended to 3 days just to remind the slave that I really do control whatever little measly orgasm they may have, including leaking and milking.

I hope this is helpful.

MJ

14. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm probably a poor choice for posting here since I'm not into "denial" and if I've ever been anything its been the Alpha. However for what its worth I think the suggestion that we do everything reasonable that we can to avoid prostate cancer is great. I don't know (for example) that taking Saw Palmetto (as one example) is really going to help me avoid this but I do take a couple of capsules daily. The reports seem to suggest its worthwhile and better safe then sorry. I also get regular (yearly Physicals) and do the whole PSA, DRE tests. Sure there are reports that PSA is not as great as it was once thought but? Its still better (I think) then doing nothing and being blissfully unaware.

As to the whole idea of Chastity and Denial in general. Is not the real core of this for many people not the length of time that men can go without ejaculation but the "control" of it? In other words just cutting off a man 24:7 is not the real big picture but...

Elimination of Masturbation. Which I'm all for. Men have sexual limits and wasting it all seems like a bad relationship idea to me. Maybe thats too simplistic?

Orgasm control being a tool to motivate the type of behaviour that is desired. Things such as...

1) Relearning sex so the pleasure of the women is the goal not just "getting off"

2) Making any sexual pleasure be motivation for better behaviour outside the bedroom. I know some couples want the man to be involved in more housework, laundry etc. Changing the control over finances *And doing away with arguments over them. All of which seems like a positive thing just in general to me.

Of course there are 1000s of variations and some of this maybe more related to sexuality of the male or making it possible for the women to have an open relationship. And then there are the kinks and fetishes a mundo... Where I say whatever floats your boat.

I've kind of wrapped my head around the idea of why some men "Need" to be locked up to control their regular wanking and I can see how powerful this might be. When I read that "Be careful what you ask for" and think the idea of being denied for weeks or months? Or the guys who wanted this out of a kink and end up getting put aside? Ahh... none for me thanks. Well it just wouldn't work as I think I like sex too much to be on such a "diet" I do enjoy the idea of being a better lover and the idea of changing some of the dynamics of a marriage (for example) are not too far off my radar.

15. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I think your Mistress has the right idea, I'd love to find such a Mistress! I think I've had a nocturnal discharge as I noticed it in my pee.

[quote name='Karen's slave' date='10 January 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1263103514' post='36995']
    I am not allowed to orgasm at all ,Mistress wants this to be for the rest of my life. 1 month ago I ahd an accident after 17 months of chastity. Mistress also does not believe in milking me. Aside from being horny 24/7 i suffered no ill effects from 17 months with no orgasm
    [/quote]

16. dippermouth

dippermouth Junior Member

Local Time:
    HI I am locked since April 2005, my last orgasm was March 2005. I will be milked every 3 weeks by my wife and her 3
    girlfriends. That helps not to get a wet dream and beeing horny to please my wife and the girls. You must hear the girls laughin when my semen leaks out with any contraction of the penis and sure no orgasm.

17. RoniDev

RoniDev Junior Member

Local Time:
    first you dont NEED it, you WANT it. You can live without milking your prostate, your body will adapt. You never milked your prostate when you were young and you had your first wet dream did you? Think it was unhealthy? It wasnt. If you stop milking your cock will start to drip cum and soon you will wake up in the morning and notice that your panties are all dirty cause you cummed in your sleep like a little 14 year old guy.

Wendygirl likes this.
  18. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    ...In fact, many Urologists are now recommending that men and women do NOT massage the prostate gland, as it may do more harm than good. You could aggravate it or injure it. They recommend leaving it alone. Prostate infections and inflamations are best treated with anti-biotics and other drugs. And PSA tests and ultrasound scans have largely replaced digital examinations, i.e. finger up the bottom!

19. dippermouth

dippermouth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi
    I am locked up since April 2005, my last cumshot was March 2005. My KH insists of no orgasm, because may tiny dick, 3 " errect, not reached her vagina, because she has very large outer and inner ips. At the begiing I had wett dreams, which occured around every 18 - 20 days. But I think my testicles produce not as much as before locked, due I cumshot no more. So a wett dream occurs only once in 4 months. But that´s no normal orgasm. Errection in the night every night, and that´s what my wife loves. Always horny but no release. For her pleasure she cuckolded me and she has many lovers since my locking up. I hace to watch the time the lover or two guys pumping the semen in her pussy, which I have to clean. I love my wife but to be horny all the time with no release makes me unhappy, but so it will be for more years.

20. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Knightservant,

It might be a bit offtopic, but just out of curiousity - what DO You eat on LCHF diet?

I'm trying the low fat diet to keep the weight under control, high fat option would be interesting to hear about.

Cheers,
    Janice

21. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I agree with what seems to be the prevailing sentiment, that prostate milkings are unnnecessary if you're pursuing chastity and denial.

My wife and I investigated the subject to the best of our ability--she has a medical degree. We can find no requirement for regular prostate emptying. The underlying concern is, of course, prostate cancer and benign prostate enlargement (BPE). If enlargement is a familial issue, dutasteride or finasteride as a daily supplement might be indicated. Regarding prostate cancer, a PSA may provide some information, again these 2 drugs or others may be indicated, but literature does not seems to link absence of ejaculation with either of the 2 conditions just mentioned. Whatever your thoughts, a discussion with your urologist would make any possible risk clearer.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice