Inverted cages?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Trained, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    USA, Missouri, St Louis area
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I’m a “grower”. When I’m completely flaccid, my penis may go completely inside. I have trouble with standard cages because when I go completely flaccid, my penis tends to pull out of a standard type cage. Would these “pancake” cages, or “inverted” cages be more secure? What holds them in position?

I know eventually I’ll probably end up pierced, but for several reasons, that isn’t happening yet.

sissy_connie, Cagedxlcock and Danny15 like this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    You may need the extra small cherry keeper that many members here used.. for ultra small dickies.

Trained and Cagedxlcock like this.
  3. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I use a cherry keeper micro. I also have the innie, but only for short periods of time.

They are making something called an InnieVader tok which will work with either that inverts even more.

I have pictures of the micro and innie in my journal if you want to see.

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I wear a Vice Mini which has an anti-pullout. I make sure that my penis is a little swollen to completely fill the cage to the tip before putting on the aniti-pullout. This ensures the head won't slip back out. This is really helpful when I need to pee so that urine doesn't come spraying out the additional ventilation holes.

5. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    Local Time:
    The fact that it’s available in purple pretty much sold my Goddess on the idea of the Vice Mini. In the ads I’ve seen, they only show the anti-pullout on the V2, is it available for the original also? I have seen some of the V1 versions marked down,

Also, on another board I saw quite a few people complaining about the build quality and durability of the Vice Mini. How much use has yours had, and have you been happy with the quality?

I don’t TRY to pull out, just with my current cage if I go completely flaccid, the penis can come out of the cage on it’s own.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  6. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I had the vice mini, wanting the anti pullout feature. I did find that the device cut into my cock and caused me to bleed. I then switched to using the vice mini without the pullout- my cock doesn’t sit consistently in the same place within the cage, but at least it doesn’t get cut. My wife doesn’t want her cock being damaged.

7. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    Local Time:
    These things are just so expensive for trial and error. Some people find it the most comfortable thing they have worn, and others get their dick chopped up.

8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I don't know about V1. You can ask them that... They are very responsive to questions submitted on their website.

I have basically with my vice mini 24x7 since January. I did manage to crack the medium anti-pullout at the hinge... My fault. But it still functioned without a problem and I continued to used even after a replacement I purchased arrived. I read the same things about the quality but checked a lot of reviews and thought it was a fringe few that had negative comments. I felt fairly confident making the purchase because of that and that it came with all of the sizing options. I feel even better now... See my journey post from yesterday.

I have gone back and forth between the medium and small anti-pullout getting myself used to the impingement. If I get an irritation with the small, I switch to the medium. The only time I bled was when I tried testing the anti-pullout... It won.... I lost.

9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Here are my thoughts on the Vice Mini from my journal yesterday:

Sometimes, because I'm small and am using the smallest spacer, I get some pinching issues when I first put it on so I have to readjust things before returning the key to my KH's control. I have figured out a cleaning routine with a squirt / condiment bottle, Q-tips and a shower wand that allows me to wear it for a very long time wtihout unlocking. The last time I was unlocked was after 10 days and everything was in good shape. I've lost track how long it's been since my last hygiene check so I need to keep track. My KH doesn't want to be troubled with keeping track, making sure everything is clean, etc. so she has put hygiene squarely in my responsibility column of our chastity contract (we call them "Guardian Guidelines").

There are just enough openings that I can clean myself but not enough that I can stimulate myself to orgasm. When my wife runs her hand & fingers over the cage, there is very, very minimal contact which is soooo frustrating in the moment. The only way I've been able to orgasm while caged was with a vibrator on the cage combined with nipple stimulation. That happened only once when I cheated.

With the small anti-pullout, there is a little piinching pain when I'm aroused and trying to get erect. This, I think, is enough deterrent that it will prevent me from having an orgasm even if I were to get my hands on a vibrator again or a teasing session went reallyfar and my wife didn't stop me from thrusting my cage against her legs. From reading other guy's blogs, I know this small amount of pain is not something some are willing to put up with. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain so a little minor discomfort doesn't bother me; I know it will pass quickly.

Could I break the cage open? Yes, I'm sure I could, but it would be difficult to do so with inflicting damage to myself. And my investment would be lost. It would be far easier to take a bolt cutter to the lock.

My chastity is a gift to my wife. She told me in conversation last night that any slip on my part would be a betrayal to her. Getting the right fit with the Vice Mini has put me in a place where I am virtually 100% unable to cheat and orgasm without her knowledge. That is important to me because I've gone close to 55 years with complete freedom to masturbate... 43 of them while married to my wife. We now have an extremely amazing love life with chastity and I am horny all of the time. Were I not caged, the temptation to touch myself or allow myself an orgasm while making love would be extremely difficult to resist. If that were to happen, I think the bubble would burst on the great thing we have going. I want to prevent that for as long as possible.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  11. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
  12. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Danny15 likes this.
  13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’m sure you would need a much smaller ring

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice