Lancelot Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Tom2001, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Tom2001

Tom2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    My wife and I have been into chastity play for about three years now. We started out with a CB-2000 and later the much improved CB-3000. However, we did not like the sometimes obvious bulge in my trousers. Sleeping was also a problem, because laying on my stomach was almost impossible and the early morning erections kept me awake.

Looking for a device with a smaller profile, we tried the Exobelt Extreme, but this one proved to be very difficult to put on and too unpleasant for me to wear.

Another problem with most chastity devices is the fact that when you have children, they sometimes bump against you. Having a hard chastity cage between your legs can make a child notice something strange, which is obviously undesirable.

When I saw pictures of the Lancelot, my wife and I were immediately enthusiastic, but also a bit cautious, because of the earlier disapointments with other devices that looked promising but were not.

The Lancelot from Madame Dura's web shop has a flexible cage made of small stainless steel rings. This is a material also used for professional protective gloves, used when cutting meat or other food. The Lancelot works like a metal sock around your penis. As the cage is made of this special material, it is ultra flexible. For the rest the device works like a CB-3000: it is a ball trapped device.

I ordered the Lancelot with a total length slightly larger than the non-erect penis, to be able to grow at night without waking up. If the cage is too long, you might be able to please yourself with some effort. My advice for choosing the right cage length would be, not to exceed the average length of your erect and non erect penis.

Other sizes to include in the order are the main ring size and the diameter of the cage. In addition to this, it is possible - as a special request - to choose the distance between the main ring at the base and the cage ring (to which the metal sock is fitted). Be careful with this: if ordered too large, your balls may slip through. Therefore I ordered the circular main ring with a small, 8 mm gap between the main ring and the cage ring. Normally this would be 10 mm. The model with a one-piece circular main ring is less expensive than the hinged "anatomically shaped" one, but it is more difficult to put on.

When we received the device, my wife and I were pleased to see the great (German) quality of workmanship. The only worry was possible irritation or pinching by the cage itself. Fortunately, this turned out to be OK. Actually, we are very positive about this chastity device after having used it for a few months now and I being locked up for time periods of up to a week.

Although there is probably no perfect chastity device in the world, this one comes close to it, at least for us.

Disadvantages are: urinating without making a mess is difficult as with similar devices (you have to sit down), you cannot use it on air travel (metal detectors) and the problem of "pulling back/out" is not solved. This problem occurs if you have a large ball sack, so you can move the main ring far enough away from your body to pull your penis out. Even if a person could do this, his balls still would be trapped. I don't think this looks very exciting to a secret sex partner, but masturbation is definitely a possibility in that case. Putting one's penis back into the device would be even more difficult than pulling it out, so my wife (rightly) does not worry about this "problem". Another disadvantage is that you can stimulate you penis somewhat because of the flexibility of the cage. To prevent the possibility of masturbation in this way, one should buy the device as small as possible. Anyway, if you want to go for 100% security regarding masturbation, you have to look for another chastity device. For my wife and I, the advantages like comfortability and small profile outweigh this partial lack of security.

The price depends on the type of lock (integrated or not) and main ring (single part or hinged) and varies between 250 and 500 Euro. My advice is, to try out a cheaper, plastic device like a CB-6000 first, in order to get all the sizes right and gain experience with this type of chastity device.

For a family man like me, with a wife in control of my sexlife, this chastity device is the only one I can wear 24/7 without embarrassment and without unnecessary discomfort.

Readers with specific questions about this device are welcome to e-mail me and I will try to answer if I can.
    tom2001play@yahoo.com

Johnny D likes this.
  2. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    we need pictures. :)

3. Tom2001

Tom2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, no pictures of me wearing the device.
    However, if you want to see the Lancelot, watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPi7NS8CD4

4. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    So funny. I had my little nephew grab my CD one time (with my pants on of course) asking me 'what that was'!
    His mom laughed her ass off (she knows I wear a CD).
    Thank goodness she knew about it otherwise it would have been 'awkward'!

I just told him it was my special underwear. Oh kids... So innocent :)

But if you dont make it into anything special they loose interest right away.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Good review. I noticed that device a few years ago. It does look and sound interesting.

6. Doubleyou1969

Doubleyou1969 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here some pictures of Madame Dura's Lancelot Chastity Belt.
    Unfortunately no pics of a wearer but just the cb only.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GRTZ Doubleyou

7. ekulrac

ekulrac Junior Member

Local Time:
    does the anotomical A ring open at the top to get on?? hard to tell by the photo

8. ekulrac

ekulrac Junior Member

Local Time:
    ref lancelot. does the A ring open on the anotomical version to allow you to put it on.

9. the_prof

the_prof Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick post regarding the Lancelot, I'm in much the same position as Tom2001 with similar issues regarding CB-3000 style cages (unwanted bulge, kids around etc.) and agree with pretty much all the points made in the review having recently received a Classic version of the Lancelot and now being in it 24/7 with wife as keyholder. Pulling out would be possible, but not as easy as you'd think, access for fingers is quite restricted, I did try and it actually was quite painful so it's not something I'll be doing. And as Tom says even if you did pull out the device is still attached to your balls. But there are PA fixings available if you are concerned about this. I don't find urination overly messy, most times standing up to pee is safe but occasionally you will get a multiple stream which can go in an unexpected direction. Anyway sitting down removes all risk, or there is a version with an open end which may help. There is some sensation through the mesh but nothing you can really do anything with regarding masturbation. The main benefit I find is not having a solid tube pressing down on the top of my balls, particularly when getting out of a seat or bending forward, which was causing me some discomfort in devices like the CB-3000 and Steelworxx. Balls can now expand fowards when they need to, without risk of being crushed! :) Overall, a nice device and very comfortable to wear.

10. wireless slave

wireless slave New member

none
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hi, i know this is an old post, but i am hoping somone can answer.

I am serious thinking about this device, i have kids to and i am moving around alot.

I have no foreskin, will that be a problem when the head is rubbing agenst the net ?
    Are there comming sound from the net, when you move, i have seen metal net before ad it makes a sound when moving, but maby ist to small a sound for others to hear ?

11. Ninja

Ninja New member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice