Steady shrinkage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by container store, Jul 7, 2022.

1. container store

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hi-

I think this question has been asked before in different ways but: is it normal for a penis' resting state to get smaller after wearing a cage for a few months?

I ask because my penis used to fill a cage's tube when flaccid but now most days there's a small gap at the end of the tube. When I'm not in my cage, my penis' soft state is definitely more compact than it was before chastity.

When I"m erect the size is the same as before, it's just that at rest my penis seems smaller, more compact than before I was caged.

Is this common?

Thank you.

Cagedxlcock and gingers_sub like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I could barely fit into my current cage when I first put it on… now I’m looking and knowing I could get into smaller. I love the idea.
    I’ve always worried about the size of my cock but now my wife has taken away the ability to use it I’m no longer worried. Somewhat excited by the shrinkage.
    I’ve read if you want to stop it happening you need to have an erection at least once or twice a week. Whether that’s scientifically proven or not is questionable. The best i get is the bath time wash once a week or fortnight (i do take care of myself, but we have a proper deep clean from time to time).
    Don’t worry, just learn to love it!

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s not uncommon to need a smaller cage after wearing a cage 24/7 for a month or so.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Heard repeatedly that is the goal of many chastity device users… i started off with cb6000… too big so i gotten the smaller version cb6000s… fitted perfectly… now im using mini version for most models.. approximately 1.75”.. maybe age has a factor in shrinkage… always been a grower.. so there is lots of redundant tissue unused over the years… i believe the body is cannibalising them..sounds eerie.

5. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    I don't know if my penis is actually smaller or only seems that way, as the cage, a Mature Metal Jail Bird, is comprised of a lot of steel. There is much more to my caged penis than uncaged penis, in the flaccid state. My flaccid penis now seems small, as most days it can't hang loose.

I'm not wearing 24/7 so not expecting any decreased size, as my nocturnal erections aren't restricted.

Cagedxlcock and container store like this.
  6. container store

Local Time:
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There may be some shrinkage during chastity but this is not permanent. The penis will return to its natural size.

Cagedxlcock and container store like this.
  8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    It's not permanent & if there are other readers concerned about being permanently smaller... just make sure you get a consistent & full erection once every 3 or 4 days. You will not see your member get smaller...

You might see it fit into a small device easier though, but your full-sized erection will not shrink.

9. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Results may vary as they say but for myself and others who actually stay caged and denied an erection for months on end. Shrinkage does occur.
    As many of the members who actually practice long term chastity can state. You will find over time you will need progressively smaller cages. They will start off snug then eventually there will be extra room in the tube. Then a little more room until the cage is too big for your penis.
    I personally have been downsizing over many years.
    My most recent past cage was a Holy Trainer Small. Then i downsized to the Nano im currently wearing. It started off snug now after almost a full year of Full Time chastity. Only removed once (for minutes) in all that time and No erection allowed. I only fill about half of it.
    I have a HT Nub that will be the next and probably final downsizing of cages. It will be installed August 25th ish. The one year anniversary of full time chastity for me.

So short answer is if you stay caged and do nothing to allow the penis to recover its previous glory.
    You will Shrink.

10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My experience as a grower is that you can size down to a very short length, as long as you leave enough room for the girth.

While the body is not going to remove large amounts of tissue, I believe that with extended caging, there will be internal changes to the penis which will result in less potency, if you get my drift.

A lot of it depends on the duration of caging, and length of the breaks, if any. As with many things in life, different people will experience different results.

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey i thought short dicks are the in thing..? Since its of little use.. better to strive to have a kiddo’s dicklet all over again.. big dicks are such a hassle, swaying and flopping around like its everyone’s business.. just like oversized boobs..

12. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I know when I was younger my erections would be harder and last longer. My soft penis was average size. But I always noticed that after playing hockey or baseball, when I striped down to shower, my penis was very small. After a few minutes in the shower, it would go back to it's normal size(not hard). I guess I was 5 inches soft and 7.5 inches hard. I always thought it had something to do with the body wanting to protect your penis and balls from injury. The smaller it was, the harder it was to injure it. This might be complete B.S., but it does make a little sense.
    I started with a larger cage, thinking that my penis was so big, I needed it. But after wearing a cage for almost 4 years, I now wear the smallest one I can find. When my Wife(KH) allows me to take it out of the cage and lets me get hard, it's about the same size. But when I put the cage back on, even my Wife(KH) notices how small it will get once the cage goes over it. I guess with age(I'm 61), meds and lack of use, it can be pretty small at time. I also think that when my penis is just tucked away in my shorts and I'm not thinking of it, it is just resting there, small, warm and soft until it is aroused and starts to wake up....

13. cuckhub10

cuckhub10 New member

Local Time:
    shrinkage definitely is gradually happening for me. my cuckoldress wife only started permanently locking me up a few months back. started with a cobra S+, have moved to the S size. after a few weeks in S, there's already a gap that wasnt there previously. she thinks i should be able to move to the next size down N+ in another month or two

i think what drives shrinkage is getting hard only very infrequently. i am caged 24/7, every 6 weeks or so she opens it up to allow me to cum - that takes me a few seconds and then the cage goes back on immediately.

the cage does come off for a few minutes once a fortnight for proper cleaning in the shower - but these are supervised, so i dont get to cum.

gingers_sub, IB-Chaste and Andy88 like this.
  14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Similiar for me.. it does happen.. many dont agree.. i dont compile penis length statistics before and after chastity vs duration for 10k men..so my sample pool is limited to my own experience. I have always been a grower from 1.75”... nothing much to show in common baths, gym cubicles nor urinals.. extended time being caged has rendered the penis lots of redundant tissue that the body is sacrificing. Once uncaged, the skin is noticeably tighter and dickhead narrower.

gingers_sub, cuckhub10 and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I imagine it’s quite like breaking both your legs (lovely analogy)… they would ultimately shrink down from lack of use, but once you begin training on them again and giving them a good work out eventually they will return to normal.

Cock pumps at the ready!!

Personally, I’m all good. My wife doesn’t like extreme insertions, so while-ever I’m shrinking she is becoming tighter. Good luck to all those guys pounding pussies with strapons :oops:

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's not a muscle so it's best not think in terms of how to build and lose muscle.

There are some causes of atrophy but they are more related to weight gain and androgen suppression or loss.

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Haha, I know it’s not a muscle. Just an analogy. However, I’m suggesting that once you get the blood pumping again the tissue hasn’t degraded to a degree of permanency. Unless it’s been a hell of a long time…

I mean. I’m just musing. Maybe our swinging dicks are a thing of the past.

18. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Mine certainly isn't. My GF loves mine and cannot wait for the long lock to be over.

19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You’re one of the lucky ones!

I’m going to harness my sexual energy into my new study: The rate of chastity shrinkage vs the tightening of vaginal muscles over time.
    I just need 100, maybe 150 couples to volunteer…
    My hypothesis is that even with shrinkage, my cock could feel huge given the right moment.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  20. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Amen to that!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. cuckhub10

cuckhub10 New member

Local Time:
    yes seems to have very different views online. perhaps as many say it does shrink but not permanently - once uncaged for a period of time it goes back to the original size. anyway, highly unlikely i'm going to find out if it does grow again, being permanently locked and my KH getting a size down each time there's a gap formed

container store and Andy88 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice