What pain is involved getting a PA ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nikkel, Jul 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I love the thought of getting a PA, it is scary because I'm not sure of the procedure . What is the pros and cons .. I wear a jailbird cage now but would get one that utilized a PA if possible .

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    #2 Peter Rabbit, Jul 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    Eric Ny, Littlejt1, Trapped and 2 others like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with Peter Rabbit the fear is the worst part.

Pain is subjective. But the consensus is that the PA isn’t a horribly painful piercing. I previously had a Dydoe as my first piercing and OMG that hurt. The PA was nothing compared to that. When I got my PA I also got my nipples done. One nipple wasn’t bad at all, the other was a bit more than expected after the first but still not bad. I then got the PA. It wasn’t too bad. Probably between the pain of my two nipples.

Find a good piercer. Tell them the piercing is for chastity. They’ll set it deeper for that. Otherwise they won’t even blink. Mine was super cool and we discussed making sure it would be good for the chastity, otherwise it was just business as usual for her. Well other then my new partner and I making her laugh and kidding around until she did the piercings.

Basically you talk to the piercer. They decide where to put it, then they put a receiving tube in your cock and then do the piercing and put in your initial jewelry. After that you pay then leave. A good piercer will have you come back and check on it in a month or so. You’ll probably bleed some. I did for a few hours. Then you’re a bit tender but nothing major.

Overall I love my piercings. I’m going to gauge up on my next visit next month. Last month she checked and all looked good. I’m also thinking of doing a scrotal ladder. But I’m waiting to do the gauge up first.

My only regret is not getting the PA and nipples done sooner.

Eric Ny and ozzy-one like this.
  4. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I agree with @Peter Rabbit The weeks leading up to my piercing was worse than the actual piercing. I think i had a good piercer. It was over in less than 30 seconds. I was the slightest bit sore for 24 hours but that was it. I didnt ever take anything for pain. MY wife has me in a Rigid model 19 right now with a numbered security seal running through the ID of the lock and housing. It is truly inescapable chastity and my fate is sealed. Either this weekend or next i am to get my nipples pierced and a property tattoo on my (her) ass and the same on my abdomen right above her cage. The artist will see the cage when doing the tattoo. I think that is what is stressing me the most.

Eric Ny, ugams and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    It was HORRIBLE a 14 on the pain scale!!! Just kidding it was a complete non-event in my life. Put a clothes pin (peg, I believe if you're English), on each nipple remove them after 15-20 minutes and them flick them off. That is much worse actually.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    #6 Permenently Caged, Jul 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    You want to feel ABSOLUTELY nothing? And I mean NOTHING...ZERO PAIN!!!!

Buy EMLA Cream...but a small amount on the area about 30 minutes before you go. You will need to ask the piercer when he is done because you will not feel it!

On their website there slogan is "Hate Needles? Love EMLA"
    https://www.emla.ca

I used this for both of my PA's and NADA! First was a 14 Gauge and second was a 6 Gauge.

NO Pain at ALL!!!!

OH! And as I mentioned in the past on previous posts...go STRAIGHT to the gauge you want to end up with! This upsizing slowly is only to get you to pay more.

And you for sure will bleed! Best advice I can give is bring one of your wifes sanitary napkins with you. Works very well!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    The pain when getting a PA done is really not bad. Expect some bleeding for a few days afterwards. Then you need to properly take care of it during the healing period and after you stretch it.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    No.
    No EMLA.
    No Immediate stretch.

Alceste likes this.
  9. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    If you want real security the PA is the real solution. Had mine since 2000. Simple procedure.. heals fairly fast…probably 60 days.

Attached Files:

Otto9, rubberboy58 and ozzy-one like this.
  10. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comforting advice .
    I have not told my Queen about my wishes to be further secured , but I know once I do mention it , she will be sure to take me to get it done ..
    BTW can I still pee as normal ? does any urine get out by the jewellery ?
    I always sit to pee ,but in the woods I stand up..

11. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    It's just a quick jab of pain. A Bee sting is worst. I agree that getting worked up before hand is worst. You will be sore for a few days and made bleed some.
    Peeing is more difficult than before. Pee can leak back at ya thru the piercing. The rare times I stand to Pee I push on the ball of my curved barbell into the piercing and sometimes rotate the penis so the piercing isn't pointing back at me.
    I found that the curved barbell is way more comfortable than a capture ring. Plus the barbell works great to secure him inside the Neosteel penis tube.

nikkel likes this.
  12. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Maybe 2 or 3 seconds of pain, then it's over. Seriously. You'll spend more time getting prepped and bandaged. I have no regrets.

13. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine was not bad at all. The worst part was the bleeding over the course of a few days and the salt soaks. But it was definitely worth it. Took me around 4 or 6 months to get down to 2ga.

14. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes…yes Emla and yes Immediate stretch.

my first time getting a PA was done at the most popular place in town. Not really the best. 14 gauge, that’s what we start with. Me…umm okay.

second place…Best place in town. Guy has been piercing for 20 years. I wanted a 6 gauge and he explained, no reason you cannot. He examined where the last one was. Saw no veins and said. Perfect! We can repierce in the same area.
    Last one I had removed and let heal a few years back.

it was painless and healed without issue. 6 gauge and all!!!

I fail to understand why a stretch is necessary when a master piercer says it’s fine!

I did it. I am proof…not hearsay!

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    About immediate stretching: I was pierced with a 10 gauge needle, and immediately stretched to 8 gauge. That worked fine.

I later stretched to 2 gauge where I stay today. Go moderately, you are creating a wound, and you want to give the body an opportunity to adjust to the insult.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I was also pierced with a 10ga needle and immediately stretched to 8ga.

It’s ridiculous to start at 14ga for a PA. I agree.

https://www.thechaingang.com/blog/numbing-creams-for-genital-piercings-yes-or-no/

Here are some reasons why numbing creams, topical anesthetics and other similar medications should not be used for genital piercings:

• Numbing creams prevent the body’s natural reaction.
      While pain is unpleasant and can cause discomfort, it is body’s natural defense mechanism. It tells us when something is wrong. When it comes to piercings, the pain can help the piercer determine the right placement. This is the only way to tell if the piercing is positioned properly or it it’s going to hurt important nerves. This is particularly important in the case of genital piercings. For these reasons, it is best for clients not to use numbing creams for genital piercings.

• Numbing creams can make it more difficult to get the right placement.
      Even if no nerves are touched or damaged, numbing creams make it more difficult for a piercer to determine the right placement. Some creams and numbing agents make the tissue sit differently or change its feeling and appearance. All these things can change how the piercinglooks once the effect of the numbing cream is gone.

• There is a possibility of irritation.
      Some topical creams can irritate the skin, which makes the piercing difficult to perform. In some cases, the irritation can be so huge that it is impossible to do the piercing. Sometimes, the irritation lasts long after you get the piercing, which makes healing more difficult.

• There is a risk of allergic reaction. There is always a risk of allergic reaction when you use topical anesthetics. Even if you are not generally allergic to anesthetics, you never know what might happen during the piercing. Keep in mind that piercing itself brings a certain amount of stress, which can trigger a different reaction from your body. It is best to avoid any risk of allergies so you should avoid topical numbing creams and anesthetics.
    • Only a doctor can administer many of these anesthetics.
      Only medical professionals are allowed to give you certain anesthetics and creams. Even if it’s just a topical anesthetic and not a shot, it is best if they are administrated by a doctor. Legal regulations vary from place to place but it is always best to keep in mind that certain medicaments should always be approved by a doctor and many of them can only be administrated by a doctor. Others can be used by piercers but there are strict regulations about it.

• The healing becomes more difficult. Numbing creams and topical anesthetics can actually make the healing time longer and more difficult. The body doesn’t always recognize there is a piercing, which delays the healing process. Also, the initial healing might become compromised with the use of a topical anesthetic.

17. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    I was pierced 6 years ago @4 and immediately stretched to a 2. Retired it after 4 or 5 months due to a screw up on my part and it completely closed within a week.

Repeated the piercing about 3 weeks ago. Think it hurt more the second time, but it was bearable. Considering doing my nipples, but it’s going to take time to convince myself, if/when I do, I’ll probably do them at an 8.

currently have a 2ga 3/4 cbr which feels a bit awkward and is a bit uncomfortable with tighter pants, so I may be looking at switching to a barbell before too much longer, want to let it heal a bit more before I change out jewelry.

I’ve got photos up that are immediately post piercing, 2 from the new one and 3 of the old one.

18. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I had my PA done a couple of years ago.
    My memory says that the anticipation was MUCH worse than the actual event.
    Don't get me wrong, it was definitely not pain free,
    but the pain was mostly a memory within about 10 seconds
    I had my nipples done at the same time, and I remember that hurting more.

If you are thinking of getting a PA (or any other piercing), I highly recommend you find a reputable piercer to do it. If you are in the US, I recommend choosing one associated with the APP (Association of Professional Piercers). Remember that You will be inflicting a puncture wound on a very sensitive part of your body,

...You probably want to choose someone who knows what they are doing.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Thanks for all the info.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  20. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    Recently pierced at 10g. I believed the reports online of it being nothing, like getting a flu shot... and that was a lie.

It might be because I'm uncut, everything down there is more sensitive, but damn it hurt. Solid 8/10 for me for the couple of seconds it's going in. But it's over quick. It'll be raw for a few days, but within a couple of weeks you'll forget it's there most days.

Danny15 likes this.
  21. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    It hurt for like 0.3 seconds and tickled for a couple of days.

22. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I had my PA done almost 10 years ago, and I do not remember getting it. That is why I do not count the piercing itself it as a remarkable experience. I recall going to the shop and waiting for my name to be called, the room where it was done, and going home to take care of it.

23. Rachel sissy

Rachel sissy Active member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    When you said set it deeper I imagine that’s down to chastity pa cages that have a longer hook for it be comfortable how deep would you suggest ?

24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    No
    The piercer can set the piercing deeper down your shaft so it has less risk of tear out.

25. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    I think I would handle the pain. I am interested but worry that I might lose interest in something that obviously needs to be maintained and adapted to. Am I too old? I am in my 40s. One benefit right now is my sex life is slow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice