Nothing catch here.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Sep 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    It seems like ages since I was on here to post. I have much to share about my time away but certainly can't do it from an iPad in bed. Lol

Melissa and I are still very much in to each other and crazy in love. Speaking of crazy we finally broke down and ordered a Fetish-Felix CS500. Not sure how it is going to work out yet but we decided that while we were not into the majority of the lifestyle, the pure tease and denial aspect is a huge turn on for us both. All these crazy ball trap devices do is kill the mood somewhere along the way.

Well I know this is short but I just wanted to stop in and say hello.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    My friend, I am so glad you are not dead! (that's a close approximation to a quote from an Indiana Jones Movie, I think. hehe)

Keep us posted on the new CB when it comes in! :)

mikecb

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Hurrah hurrah hurrah!!!!

How exciting.

Glad to see you around.

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glad to see you're still around. I know what you mean about the lifestyle. My wife and I have done some talking, and we decided that we're just not into the D/s side of the lifestyle either, although both of us enjoy a good bondage session now and again.

I have a CS-500, so if you have any device questions, let me know. I've probably already worked through most of them. Overall though, I'd say it's about the best possible compromise amongst all of the devices out there that don't use a piercing, especially if your weight fluctuates too much to use a full belt.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Glad to see you back xcitex

Mistress Michelle

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone.

@stealth I may take you up on that. Any advice you can give on the initial order let me know. I sent the order in but he replied today with some extra questions. So I may have a small window of opportunity if there is something I should know. lol

7. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, I can't help much with the ordering. I picked mine up second hand.

If you have the option between an adjustable belt and a non-adjustable one, definitely go with the adjustable. Once you get the fit right, some blue loc-tite will make sure you can't remove it while you're wearing it. I'm not sure if that's a standard option or not.

Also, I seem to remember there's an option to have a ring welded to the opening to the tube, that might be a good to get as well, since the only sore point I ever get is right at the tube entrance, and I attribute that to the sharp(ish) u-turn the skin has to make there.

A couple of general notes:

Assuming an adjustable belt, Don't cut the liner to fit until you're absolutely sure you have the belt fitting right and it's better to cut it a little long at first to make sure you're covering anything that might cause irritation. .
    The back of the belt should ride just above where your normal belt sits on your back. This helps keep the cage in and down, which helps both with comfort and visibility. Bending the front in and down also helps with this.
    You will be wearing a metal belt, so your range of motion will be slightly hampered, but it's probably better than those wearing a full belt.
    I find that lubing the area under the belt with Cetaphil skin cream to help avoid tugging and pulling on the skin and avoiding the sores and other problems that arise from that. Cetaphil also has a very neutral scent and is also fairly water soluble which makes it easy to wash off.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:

Wow thanks a bunch. I was wondering about the visibility. A friend of mine on here and his wife were just asking me about it last night. I told them I had not received it yet so I could not comment. Is it pretty easy to hide say in comparison the the CB series line? Obviously talking about the front here. I realize the belt will ride up and need to be hidden with a shirt or slacks etc.

9. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, it holds everything close to the body, and because the belt is rigid, it stays there too. It's not really possible to shift how you hang like with a CB series, and you're pointed mostly down, center and forward. You're spot-on with the visibility of the belt portion itself. All this assumes the belt is worn and bent correctly. If not, it'll stick out a little more. Even then, it's not bad.

I wear fairly loose fitting pants, so that should be taken into account. I'm not sure what it would look like with painted-on pants.

Someone contacted me via PM about this very question, so maybe that was the person you were referring to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice