Device to wear during PIV

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by BlackLight, Jul 30, 2021.

1. BlackLight

BlackLight New member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a device which I could wear during PIV with my KH/wife.

We are enjoying our gradual exploration of chastity play and seeing where it takes us. I'm interested in extending lock up time, but that leaves the question of keeping Her satisfied. While fingers and toys are fun, she finds they lack that intimate connection of PIV. Also after a week of chastity my little guy is even more sensitive than usual so that's putting a bit of a negative slant on the whole chastity adventure.

I've seen a couole of videos where the guy is caged while penetrating. That seems like it would limit my sensation and give Her an interesting bumpiness to enjoy. The thing is though that I can't see how that could happen with my current device (or any that I've seen online) as the cage points downwards a bit and the balls are brought forward. Is there a cage which points straight out or even up a little to clear the balls? Ideally I'd be able to swap a "calm" cage for a "fun" cage without taking off the base ring. I'm not expecting to fit this to my current base ring so would be looking at buying 2 cages from 1 supplier.

I have a PA so ideally the "calm" device would be secured by that for unattended wearing; the "fun" one wouldn't need to be. I'm also uncut if that makes a difference.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and for any suggestions.

:-B

Femunk likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Numbing cream and a condom or a silicone sleeve would probably be more enjoyable for her. Some Uber Numb and condom applied about ten minutes or so beforehand and you won’t get enough sensation to cum. The condom keeps it from numbing her as well.

3. BlackLight

BlackLight New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion. We're aware of these things and have used in the past.

The possibility of sex while in chastity is still rather enticing though, so if anyone has suggestions in that direction I'd be very grateful.

4. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I am confused. Surely he point of a chastity device is to prevent you having PIV? If you and your wife want PIV just take your device off, have sex then put it back on again.

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I have not found any good sleeves to wear aver the cage because, as you've noted, everything is pointing the wrong way.

You may find this thread helpful:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...rapon-harness-to-use-on-kh.32805/#post-328503

The harness is well suited for men to wear over a cage if you remove the backing pad (4 snaps). The style is called "2 strap) because there are 2 straps on the down side that wrap around your thighs, making it more secure.

Also note: for a while we were calling sex with me wearing this "foxing" (as opposed to "pegging"), but now that she has decided that I will be permanently locked, we've reverted to just calling it "sex".

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="Tom Allen, post: 470919, member: 10852" ... we've reverted to just calling it "sex"[/QUOTE]

I remember having one of those OMG moments when one evening there wasn't anything on the TV and we looked at each other and said "shall we go to bed early and have sex?", and I realised that referring to "sex" between us without any qualification no longer meant what it used to mean.

Femunk and Tom Allen like this.
  7. BlackLight

BlackLight New member

Local Time:
    I seem to remember that some years ago Lori offered a sheath to go over her tube-only devices. She's closed down now though so d'oh, looks like I missed that boat.

@Charles3451 For me it's not about preventing PIV, but about giving control over my erectuons and my pleasure to Her. If She wants to feel me inside her it'd be good to be able to do that without incidentally removing that control.

Thanks for the thoughts so far folks. A strapon is a possibility, though it may miss the mark on "I want /you/ in there". One to discuss for sure.

Maybe I should get in touch with one of the custom makers and see if they can do a straight version of one of their devices.

8. GoddessKsSlave

GoddessKsSlave New member

Local Time:
    Has anyone seen anything like this since the last post about a year ago? My Goddess/wife/KH likes to put my caged dick into Her pussy. She loves the feeling of the metal inside Her and the fact that i can feel something but cannot get hard or feel enough to cum arouses both of U/us. The problem is the post and lock prevent Her from taking the entire cage. Any ideas on a metal cage that is smooth enough to address the issue? Custom or off-the-shelf is fine. i am very motivated because Goddess said if i can make Her cum through PIV while caged She will release me for bare PIV and let me cum inside Her!

9. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
  10. GoddessKsSlave

GoddessKsSlave New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, that’s very close.

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    This might help… AA5E8770-3FE0-41B6-8D0E-7EC003ABE182.jpeg

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have a couple suggestions to make you last longer in bed… it could turn into a fun teasing game with you wife….

This will build stamina if you use it a couple times a week, if you accidentally get too much pleasure I am sure she is creative enough to figure out what to do with you.

https://www.fleshlight.com/products/stamina-training-unit?locale=en

The second is a desensitizing gel… I think the lidocaine ones work best… I believe it is 10% lidocaine… anything like that would do… but here is the “official”

https://www.target.com/p/k-y-duration-spray-for-men-0-16-fl-oz/-/A-51232105

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice