How to stay aroused

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ChasteMarriage, Jun 27, 2022.

1. ChasteMarriage

ChasteMarriage New member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    My KH is a busy wife and dont have the attention these busy work days. I am not to allowed to talk or start about it. She only wants to initiate attention (sexually). Any tips to get her attention, I want to be maximal aroused or can I better focus on other parts in life? I am already do some chores in the house. Anyone recognise these feelings as a chaste male?

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    I am a little lost, the sentences are very choppy. If English isn’t your first language, run what you really wanna say through google translate.

if English is your first language, take another look at what you wrote. You sound frustrated though and people here wanna help.

ChasteMarriage likes this.
  3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Previously you mentioned that your wife will maintain you locked till end of the year… so stay put.. year end means year end.. you dont want to mess with a busy woman who is also your key holder.. divert your horniness away into house chores, workout or some diy projects at home..assuming you are working from home since you have so much extra time being aroused and yearning for some play… a locked dick deserves no attention until she decides to.. ask her politely if she wants oral orgasm since your dick is locked.. give her a nice soothing massage.. no woman will refuse..

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    sometimes they dose. special if they tired or busy. but you can always ask them again after a bit.

5. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hi,

I'm not 100% sure I completely understand your situation, but I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll be close?!?!? :)

As to how to stay aroused, that's easy. Have Her lock you and KEEP you locked until SHE wants you released. NO CHEATING on your part. RESIST TEMPTATION!!! You Love this woman and owe Her the respect to remain chaste for Her while She has you locked. That's not easy for some to do, but you need to train your mind to realize there is a much greater and important end goal then your crummy little orgasm. And trust me, IF you can see this through, I think it's very likely you will reap some decent rewards from your efforts. But you must become of the mindset that HER sexual happiness and well being is the priority. Oddly, in my case at least, I have grown to crave HER orgasm and actually feel a psychological release from it. But that's another story. That may or may not happen to you.

If I understand your situation properly, I would suggest that you initiate physical contact by way of a gentle touch leading to a massage. Obviously only if She is in the mood for it. If She is not, then I don't think there's much you can do. But even when She leaves for work or comes home, when you kiss Her, add some additional caresses to Her cheeks, neck or back. If you hug Her, make it a bit longer, tighter and more deliberate. Something minimal, but yet different to your usual routine that will get Her thinking about your touch on Her body.

(I should probably say at this point that if She doesn't want you to touch her, ever, than you can probably skip reading the rest of this, as I don't have any other advice for you. Sorry.)

Assuming She allows you to touch her, when you are going to bed to sleep together, lightly caress her back, or legs or feet. Whatever is accessible. Your intention at this point IS NOT to get Her aroused and you should not expect Her to become aroused. You just want to help Her relax so She can get to sleep easier. Very light touches, no "deep tissue" massages. Gentle & loving caresses accompanied by whispers of your love for Her and Her beautiful body.

Assuming your massaging went well the night before, in the morning, wake up about 5 minutes before She usually gets up. Start the gentle touching and massaging again. Again, no expectations of ANY other type of activity. What you are trying to do here is to get her accustomed to frequently feeling your touch on Her sexy body. The last thing when She falls asleep and the first thing when She wakes up.

While She is awake during these gentle touch massages, periodically tell Her how much you Love Her, how sexy you think She is, how beautiful you think She is, how lucky you feel to be Her husband.

At the end of the day, if She sits down to watch TV or read a book before bed, ask Her if it's OK if you lightly caress and massage Her during that time. Again, not enough to be a distraction, but just enough to hopefully relax Her. I'd recommend a very light, gently touch.

By the way, certainly offer to get Her a drink, or a snack, or whatever else She might desire at that point.

Repeat those scenarios as often as possible. The main goal is get Her to be accustomed to your frequent touch. It will also hopefully be helpful for you as you'll be able to at least touch your Lovely Wife. My Wife prefers "skin-to-skin" contact, so once I start, She'll "wiggle out" of any clothes She's wearing. But....we've been doing this A LONG time...since the start of this lockup session...over 2 years ago. I actually like touching Her through Her clothes...kind of like holding a present before you open it, admiring the wrapping paper, etc and anticipating the joy that is soon to be revealed. She sometimes obliges me in that luxury, but when She wants to feel skin-on-skin, well...let's just say my present is unwrapped! ;)

If you're fortunate, She will hopefully get to the point where She craves your touch and looks forward to falling asleep and waking up to it. For my Wife, after a short period of a few weeks, this led to an increase desire on Her part to become intimate. Again, with Her calling all of the shots. When She fully realized that there would be no expectations of Her having to "get me off" and that all of the action was centered on Her, the frequency of our intimate sessions increased. We are now at probably 4-7 such sessions each week. Before we started down this current path, I don't know if we had 4-7 sessions in a year!

Obviously, things are different now, but we both LOVE where this has led us. In our relationship, I don't have orgasms any more and remain locked 24/7/265. You will have to find out what works for you. Your Wife may desire PIV from you, and that's fine. Whatever SHE wants is what's important. Your job is to become her "Orgasm Assistant". :)

Oh, one more thing. When She does have Her orgasm, always be there to support Her in whatever way: before, during and after. AFTER is REALLY IMPORTANT, at least for my Lovely Wife. She rarely has multiple orgasms and usually has one REALLY INTENSE orgasm. After which, She LOVES to be held and caressed. Her body is often shaking after a really intense orgasm, and I whisper comforting, loving words into Her ear as I caress Her all over and give Her occasional firm hugs. I'll do this until either She falls asleep or until I realize she has completely "drifted down" from her orgasm high. This sometimes takes 20 minutes or more. SHE loves it, and I have realized that by being by Her side that entire time, it actually almost serves as foreplay for our next session. Our intimacy sessions are WAY different than 10, 20 & 40 years ago for sure. But WE BOTH LOVE what we have morphed them into as we enter our 60's.

Probably WAY too much info, but hopefully some of it is helpful to you. It might be a long road, but I think simple, loving touches and caresses, then massages, might help lead you to a path where She will get what She wants (MOST important) and you will get at least some of what you want. Just seeing and touching Her body while She lays (usually naked) beside me excites the heck out of me. She knows that now and that's WHY she's usually naked. Before we started down this road, she'd always wear flannel PJs to bed. Yuck!!!! LOL Now She has replaced that by snuggling up to me to keep warm, oftentimes placing Her hand on my balls, giving them a little "love hug" to remind me that She is in charge. Who am I to complain? ;)

Good Luck, I hope some of this helps somebody! LOL

~subrick

johnny1, ChasteMarriage and Andy88 like this.
  6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    What a detailed analysis.. one word: pussy. Sorry if its slightly deragatory.. but a pussycat has its mood swings and state of behaviour.. sometimes it cuddles up to you, sometimes rolling on their belly for a good scratch, sometimes scratch you like being possessed..
    similiarly, a woman’s mind is complex, one has to listen to her subtly and oblige.. go with her flow.. sometimes you have it, sometimes you dont.. they are wise and emotional.. hey thats EQ, the male sense of logic may not work with them…

7. ChasteMarriage

ChasteMarriage New member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM

Thank you so much, I will apply this in my daily life with my KH. Looking forward to grow in my chaste life. Wonderful journey ahead of us!

8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is ALL fantastic advice! Well written and thought out! Thanks for the detail. I've had similar success with my wife / KH.

9. Deleted member 97060

Stay locked and keep doing your house work the cage will keep you aroused and ready for her when she wants you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice