**~~PLEASE READ~~**

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Goddess Jen, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Hello, my fellow Mansionites. There is only one reason for this thread, and that is to call out a very very big LIAR amongst us.

Who is is?
    What has he done?
    And how did you bust him?

These are all questions that will be answered for you, my dears. Just have a bit of patients. I waited about 6 months to do find it all. You can wait a bit. :p

Now then, who is this douchebag you ask? None other than Robert. The man I was key holding for about 7 months back. His SN on the Mansion here is mylockedcock. Get that everyone? ROBERT/MYLOCKEDCOCK. Just wanted to make sure you got the name correct. Moving on....

See, in the beginning of our friendship he would email me little notes about himself and I thought he was very nice. He pursued me for quite a few months and would write me lengthy emails about how he had gone through some really rough times. He lost his wife, and a woman who lived with them (another Domme to him) in one of our nations largest tragedies. The both perished on the same day (HOW TERRIBLE!), taking the only key to his belt with them. He then proceeded to explain to me that he had this chastity belt on for 7 years :eek: That's right! 7 whole years. He couldn't get it off, and he learned to live with it. Well then lo and behold by some miraculous miracle one of his co workers helped him and it finally came off. After hearing about all of this I really did feel sorry for this man and wanted to help him. Silly me, for being so fucking stupid and naive!!

I remember the first time I met Linda and Tiff and I told them about my new charge. Linda basically looked at me and said, "Jen, he's duping you." But, but, but...why would someone lie about something like this??? Well, I started poking around a bit. OK, a LOT a bit. And I have found out that this whole story was a lie. Completely made up. The funny thing is, is that I think he believes it himself.

But, see, I could never prove he was lying to me. Until now. Oh, how I so enjoy being on this end of the coin!!!

Back when I was ready to say goodbye to Robert because it was getting WAY too weird for my taste, I was told a story by him. He told me that a coworker had offered to fix his home computer because the hard drive was fried. Or something like that. After this woman had gone through his computer to fix the problem, he told me that she stumbled on some of the information regarding me (emails I had sent and tasks that I had him do for me) and was so intrigued by our relationship. This woman, her name is Gabby, contacted me by email saying she knew what she did was wrong, but she couldn't help it. She wanted advice about how to keep her husband in chastity and how to control him the way I was controlling Robert.

After a few emails back and forth, I told her I was no longer comfortable with speaking with her over email and that I would like to talk to her on the phone. To which she replied that she was shy and just wanted to talk through email. And THAT my friends is when my little naive radar kinda flew the coop and I realized something just wasn't jiving with this whole scenario.

Well, after I gave this man the boot because it was just too fucking creepy, he kept pestering me. Sending me emails, and texts. Telling me how much he loved me, and comparing that love to he deceased wife. Yeah, I had never met the guy. I never responded to any of them, but I ended up getting a text on Saturday and decided enough was enough!

I then asked Dan if there was a way we could find out if Robert and Gabby were the same person. If he was just using this fictitious woman as a way to feed his fantasies and lie to me some more. I kinda knew this already, but I needed proof. Dan fixed it so when I sent the 2 emails, one to Robert and one to "Gabby" he would then know if the IP address indeed come from the same computer. Guess what?

Surprise, surprise. Robert and Gabby are the same person. The proof is right here (this is the email from my Dan this morning to me):

He took the bait of you saying you sent gaby an email, 3Min 45Sec after opening the email you sent Rob he opened the email you sent gaby and reopenned the email again about 3 and half mins later.
    40 Mins after reading Later re reopens the email you sent to rob and again about 35 mins later.

Every email was openned by the same Internet Address and the same web browser with the same plugins.
    If you check below you will see "Internet Address used to open the mail:- 184.88.15.112" is the same on every email.

Hope this helps :)

Heres what I received...
    ----
    File Openned:- EmailSig.php (Email to Rob)

Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (UK):- 16/09/10 08:23:06
    Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (CST):- 16/09/10 02:23:06

Internet Address used to open the mail:- 184.88.15.112

User Agent (Details about Browser/computer used):- Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
    The User came from:- http://sn109w.snt109.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=226011808
    ----

File Openned:- emailsig.php (Email to Gabby)

Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (UK):- 16/09/10 08:26:53
    Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (CST):- 16/09/10 02:26:53

User Agent (Details about Browser/computer used):- Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
    The User came from:- http://sn128w.snt128.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=92406942
    ----

File Openned:- emailsig.php (Email to Gabby)

Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (UK):- 16/09/10 08:30:37
    Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (CST):- 16/09/10 02:30:37

The User came from:- http://sn128w.snt128.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=279635878
    ----

Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (UK):- 16/09/10 09:08:26
    Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (CST):- 16/09/10 03:08:26

The User came from:- http://sn109w.snt109.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=793450714
    ----

Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (UK):- 16/09/10 09:44:13
    Time/Date openned (DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS) (CST):- 16/09/10 03:44:13

The User came from:- http://sn109w.snt109.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=1269444831

There you have it. I know, this was very immature to go through all of this just to prove someone lied to you. But, if the jackhole would have just left me alone I wouldn't have done this. So, he screwed himself. Also, let this be a lesson to everyone out there. If something sounds too ridiculous to be true. It always is. Unless you have proof, take it as bullshit. You know that saying "Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me"? I didn't want him to think I didn't know he was a fucking pathetic liar.

Oh, and Robert? Get some fucking help. Therapy ASAP, asshole.

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Wow.... That's pretty low... (jackhole, not you Jen)

To lie about something like that?!

It would be interesting to dig a little more and see if he actually is in a relationship since he lied about everything else... perhaps if he is, his S.O. would love to know what's going on...

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I think the correct term is "BUSTED"...[​IMG]

4. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    When you corresponded with him, did he say he lived in Merritt Island, FL? Or did he give you a bogus location too?

5. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh oh oh. maybe I should email this link to robbert LOL.

6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm sure he'll read it, sweetie. No need to send him the link.

And that was the address he had given me, LIL, so that part was true. HA! 1 true statement.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    You go, Girl......There's no reason for one person to flat out lie to another. But then to play on your emotions like he did......inexcusable! I second the motion that Robert needs to GET HELP!!

8. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    There are some really messed up people in this world.
    Sorry you had to run into one of them Jen.

And I dont think it was wierd of you to investigate if he was lying.
    I think its good you wanted to have absolute proof before warning everybody.

I suggest taking out your anger on your subs with a good paddling session.
    Even though they had nothing to do with it, hehehe.

As for Robert, i think his punishment is that he will never know what it will be like to truly submit to a woman. To miss out on that is cruel punishment enough :)

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    This reminds me of the story of "Winterheart". "She" was more or less a Domme celebrity on the chastity IRC channels, years ago. I chatted with "her" quite a bit, but her story never really struck me as legitimate or believable. If anyone challenged her legitimacy, she'd immediately challenge them to come to one of the munches in the LA area where she lived. She had a bevy of online subs that she was managing in online orgasm control relationships.

We chatted a lot, but she never struck me as real. Eventually she went all postal because I wouldn't enter an online relationship with her. I eventually write a cordial email, basically calling an end to our friendship.

I found out about a year later, that another person was in an online keyholding arrangement via a keysafe with her. After some tribulations, a similar bit of geeky investigations went on, and Winterheart was outted as some middle-aged dude.

I honestly have no idea what motivates these losers. :blink:

mikecb

10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    WOW! I am impressed, Jen. Great job ferriting out this guy. There are always fakes around, it is so easy on the internet. The internet is custom made to hide your identity. Lets see, user names, using somones copied photos, and the list goes on. This site is full of hidden identies, and few are willing to expose thier real identity. It takes a while to build up trust in a forum such as this. Then someone always does something to blow that trust. There are a few individuals such as yourself, and Mistress Emma, I would open up to, but for the most part I like sitting in the background, unnoticed.

11. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    I never understood why 'not being yourself' online was satisfying to anybody. But so many people seem to do it, there must be something satisfying about it?!

12. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Thats a shame Jen, especially that he drug you out for so long. Its people like that that make it difficult for the real ones like us to trust and believe in anyone. Lesson learned I guess.
    Cant wait to see you in November!!! And trust Me, everyone that will be there is indeed Real ;)

Mistress Michelle

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thanks for the support everyone :)

BTW, the best of all of this yet?!? The moron actually responded to me as "Gabby" about an hour ago. He obviously didn't stop by the Mansion yet. :p

The email he sent me makes him look like such an idiot since I now know it's not "her". I wonder if I should post it here so you can all have the good laugh I did??? Let me assure you, it's amazing how he acts like another person, trying to tell me the whole time that Robert is one of the most truthful and trustworthy person "she's" ever known. Isn't that sweet that he thinks so highly of himself? :huh: .

The best part is he doesn't realize the proof I have yet about his fuckupery.

14. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    "fuckupery"
    I am using that next time I play scrabble!

15. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen i haven't a clue how You came up with this word but i love it. i am sure it will be used in "rachels trip" either by myself or MM as i have had some fuckupery in some of my efforts as You well know.

Sorry to hear about the a-hole You met.

November is just around the corner and the corner is getting progressively shorter.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

16. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    way to go some internet justice, thank you , hope you dont have any more of those. i was sort of burned that way once that is why it makes you really careful.

17. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "Gabby" opened the message and pressed reply (Doh...) and send Mistress Jen an email

Again from the same IP/Browser as we see above. And because "Gabby" Pressed reply the message got sent back to Mistress Jen so I could see when Mistress Jen opened the reply.
    For a "Rocket Scientist" as he puts on his profile, he aint too bright :p

EDIT: Note to "Gabby"/Robert, un-install 'FunWebProducts' this shit causes pop-ups most of the time and can track your web usage :p

Another edit: Jen read me what "Gabby" replied with. For someone who left the same job and now hardly speaks to Robert she seemed to know and awful lot about the ins and outs of robert. So much so she even picked up his writing style.

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    You are deliciously naughty, my pet. :*

I know...I'm counting down the weeks :)

19. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Fuckupery... I'm using that one tomorrow! The clan at work will have a field day with that one!

20. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Aye! There'll be no fuckupery here at the Mansion!

21. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    That's unfortunate he has/continues to waste Your time with his selfish behavior. The entertainment value now makes for dark humor, just unfortunate his been so dishonest. Some people will stoop to any level for their fix. In a situation like this is his fetish the manipulation of people? The deeper the lie the more he gets his kicks; thus the introduction of "Gabby" to help corroborate the story. my apologies for rambling. Sorry to hear about your misfortune good news is real and better does exist.

Really like the new word i think its an instant classic.

22. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    As I recall, writing style was what gave up anoher "couple" on a previous forum that is no longer in exsitance, right down to the same spelling errors. Most on the site where caught up in the scenerio that was presented, then somone busted him out. Found that both were using the same IP address, which in itself would not be that surprising. (My wife and I use the same computer.)Anyway the evidence was overwhelming, and this person just disappeared, then came back as a different personna, but the host quickly busted him out again, It was a shame that the host had to go to such lengths to keep evryone honest. Keep an eye out for him to be back, Jen.

23. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    Would you be talking about Vanilla and Spice? Your screen name seems very familiar to me. Maybe it was Lockmeup.com where I have seen you, I used to go by the screen name ce_locked.
    I wonder if you are talking about Bruce and Ms. Cee?

24. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Yes. I believe it was, though I belonged to both forums, I believe I was known as weekend warrior on one of them. I do miss Vanilla and Spice, It had the same friendly atmoshere as we do here. I conversed a lot with the owner of that site, also a Brit. Very nice Lady, and if I could, I would invite her join to here, I am sure she would fit right in with the Ladies here.

25. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Incredulous and great detective work.
    He would have got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Agreed. Vanilla and Spice was great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice