Out in a city locked&loved: butterflies in me

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PawEee, Jul 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. PawEee

PawEee Active member

freelance
    Europe, PL, where Hercules has his erection
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    #1 PawEee, Jul 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    Going outside caged it’s the most pleasurable feeling in male chastity lifestyle if you are in love with your lady.
    I remember how butterflies in my stomach fled around when I had been in chastity walking in a street, in subway, in a local market for the first time. It was -and still is now - a feeling of absolute connection with my lady, just like if her hand had a constant gentle but firm grap on my testicles and penis all the time I walked, sat, gazed at girls and other men. It was that fantastic feeling that I’m only for my lady, and this beatiful girls are not mine, rven if they would’ve had wanted me to kiss or hug.
    Uncomparable feeling, lovely, intimate, uniquely bonding with your beloved, that I felt present with me in this ultimately private, intimate way all the time. And it repeats even after this past years, when I go out caged now.
    No question as to whether anybody looks at me, observes any change in trousers. That doesn’t matter, just as this is nit a problem, when you walk caged for the first, second, third, … fourtythird time. ;)
    #LesterBallard understands that, but I’m surprised that not everyone here in CM feels like that when out in a chastity.

KBS and Bill249017 like this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Mrs Chaste says it's for my own good to protect me and keep me safe from any wicked women who might try and take advantage. :)

fdsfdg and PawEee like this.
  3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I totally agree with you. Whether the 10th time or thousands for me. Whenever I'm out an about as Tanya I'm most likely locked. Makes me personally feel more feminine and Tanya can be a handful at times. Lol
    I've grown to Love the feel that someone is holding me secure and safe. Yes, I still notice the sexy women around me. But I'm checking them out so see how I can improve my look to be as pretty as them possibly.

Around the home I find I'm much more productive with day to day chores. Making up little games in my head that your not going to get released unless the chores are done to the best I can.

Chastity has became a lifestyle for me. Much more than a game we started with years ago.

PawEee likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I agree to!

PawEee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice