Greetings from a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chastity4ever, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Chastity4ever

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    As you may have gathered from my handle, I have a serious chastity fetish, which my wife has shared and enforced (to various degrees) for many years. We haven't done it all, but close. Cuckolding - mild to wild, check. Chastity - of course - it is how it all started.

Forced feminization or obvious sissyhood? No. And that, I think, is why I am here. It is the one thing I have never even brought up. And other than calling me a sissy, neither has she. The irony is, it is my most obvious and deepest desire. For me, chastity is symbolic of emasculation and the taking of one's manhood. Over the years I have come to believe that is a major reason so many are drawn to it. In our marriage, I am more the wife than the husband - in so many ways. 

But dressing and acting and looking like a sissy has never been a part of it. The last 7 years of my marriage would probably be any submissive's dream, but one aspect has remained untouched and unexplored, and that is, well, becoming a sissy - a femme man. Dressing. Being as pretty as I can be. Our lives are not conducive to this particular activity. Dresses and makeup and wigs and nail polish cannot be hidden beneath one's pants and camouflaged.  Yes, I am shaven around the crotch and chaste. But that is the extent of it. I know I should be happy with what I have - I never dreamed I'd be chastised for months on end, or controlled/dominated by my pretty wife to the extent she has embraced.

But every time I see a picture of a pretty sissy - especially a chastised sissy - I think - THAT IS ME! 

One one hand I think I am a spoiled sub who should be happy for what I have - I have a lot to be thankful for. On the other hand, I feel like I am not complete.The idea of being completely smooth - and completely femme - is so powerful, I know I will bring it up to her again - and she does not want to hear any more of my ideas. She did not tell me that - I can just tell. Besides, she is happy that I am chaste and cleaning the house, doing the laundry, servicing her, etc.

The only thing for me that would make it better is - well, I just told you. I should quit fibbing - I am afraid to ask her to let me go further as related to feminization. I can tell there is a line there, and she doesn't have to say it, I can just tell. She LOVES chastising me, and the occasional tryst with another man - and sometimes more. But the one thing I think she would balk at is this: Being a real sissy - in looks, not just deeds.She knows what I am, and often treats me that way. She is uninterested in making me LOOK that way. Has anyone else experienced these feelings?  

Anyway, thank you for the forum and for lettingh me air that out. I suppose I am a spoiled brat for being so - so "i want it all".

2. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Well you answered your own question multiple times so no need to go into it right?
    (you should be happy with what you have, your wife doesnt want to go in that direction, stop being a spoiled boy... Etc)

Welcome though!!

3. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Welcome!!

I think I can relate to your wife. I have no desire to see my husband in women's clothing or makeup (besides for practicing drag makeup). I do all the intellectual chores (budgeting, weekend activities, scheduling appointments, dinner menu, wardrobe selection, etc) and he does the physical chores. He does all the housework in the house that I trust him to do (grocery shopping, cooking, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning cat litter, etc). However, for me to desire him sexually as a man and my husband, I want him to be masculine and strong.

It's my understanding that some women are more open to, and enjoy dressing their partner's up, so it's definitely not every woman's perspective. However, I can see why she may not be so open to your exploration. Of course there are things that my husband wants that I do not want, but we communicate about why we want or don't want these activities so that we can better empathize with each other's perspective.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM

Yup! But we get a lot of that round here. :p

From our personal experience I can tell you the only thing that put me off "charlotte" was when we first embarked on a bit of cross dressing. I would go shopping for me and ask pet's opinion on an outfit or lingerie and he would say "for you or for charlotte?"

It got to me for a while, but not long, and the whole charlotte thing has been very quiet for a long time.

I don't find charlotte sexually attractive, but I love the idea of a human dress-up doll. It would be nice to dress her up and take her out to one of our fetish parties. Or make her serve me tea in her maid's outfit.

We're not seriously into cross dressing, it's just an added element of fun and games.

Take it slowly, and be patient... same as always!

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    First of all - welcome to the Mansion.

As for your question, i can not say that I have experienced the same feeling. I felt feminine long before I discovered my submissive side and even longer before chastity was an issue so dressing and going all the "sissy-way" was never doubted in my case. The only thing I know is, that once a such desire has started developing in your mind it is hardly to surpress. It will keep nagging until you finally give in and try it out ... may be secretly without your Wife knowing ... that will probably bring you in an even bigger turmoil. You will feel torn apart between your fetish you long to explore so deeply and the feeling that you are somehow cheating on your Wife. That can become quite a catch 22 ...

I am not quite sure if you ever spoke to your Wife clearly what's on your mind. Did she really decline to explore feminization or is it something you are just thinking she might decline?
    It is true, feminization is not every dominant Woman's cup of tea - in particular when it comes to their own partner - fair enough. In any case you need to speak to her openly and may be you can find a compromise you both can live with ... after all, there is a slight chance that you might discover that you do not like to be dressed up as a sissy. You might like it as a fantasy but it turns you down in reality - you wouldn't be the first one.

Hugs and much luck,

maid katrin

6. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    From my own experience, men can get very obsessive about certain sex fantasies. If your partner does not enjoy going there (after gentle communication on the subject) I think it would help you more to spend your effort on learning to control obsessive fantasizing then to try and find ways to get your wife to do what you fantasize.

There is nothing wrong with trying to warm your spouse up to some sex fantasies. I try (and fail) all the time. But becoming feminized is not just a small sex fantasy. It has a huge impact on your partners perspecive of you.

Perhaps there is something in between that would help you realize some of your fantasy but not so extreme to turn of you partner.

Of course if becoming feminized is at the core of 'who you are' then things are different then just sex fantasies.

7. Chastity4ever

Local Time:
     First, thanks to ALL of you for your replies.What a nice group of people here!  Yes, I think I am a bit spoiled. I need to cool my fantasies. Then, I see pictures of the lovely Maid Katrin, and I think........well, maybe I think too much! So much has already happened over the past 7 plus years, I am lucky to have lived these dreams and had things turn out so well. I should leave well enough alone. Then I see Katrin's beautiful pierced breasts, and I think, "That could be me."  Probably not, but the draw is almost primal. 

Thank you all, and glad to "meet" you!

8. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Well i dont mean to say you should 'leave it alone'. It all depends on communication with your partner.
    Though ruining what you describe is a really nice relationship is, imo, 'obsessive'.
    But things arent black and white. Perhaps there is a 'inbetween' that can be found that is acceptable to both of you.

Only communication can find that out.

(sorry if my first post sounded harsh, my mistress already 'tapped me on the fingers' for it)

9. Chastity4ever

Local Time:
    no problem, SB. You didn't sound harsh at all! I asked for opinions, and got them!  I was dressed often like a girl until about 6 years of age - when my father came home early one night and exploded at my mother and sister. I don't remember much about it except that. I always obsessed on women's clothing, and especially breasts.When I look at a woman's body, I get excited, just like any other guy - but part of me wants to BE them. If my wife wanted to make me have breasts as large as Dolly Parton's I am not sure I could resist. That, of course, is cartoonish. And true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice