Split Ring Devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by downlow, Feb 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    My hat is off to all the men who can use a solid ring device. I can't do it. They just don't work with my body.

I have, I believe, larger than normal testicles and a very high and tight sac, which makes putting on a solid ring device challenging because any ring large enough to fit on is also so large that it would fall off. I've tried stuffing myself through a 2" diameter ring and no go. Which is too bad because I really like the look of the Cherry Keeper, but it has a solid ring. I like the open cage design of it plus the internal lock mechanism.

So I believe I need a split ring, like the CB6000s, which I have now. I don't like how plastic and closed it is. I don't mind plastic bars, like the Cherry Keeper, but not the solid plastic of the CB. I think the Vice is also kind of solid.

Any good suggestions for split ring devices? Was considering the KZ301, which is stainless steel. Thoughts on this device or any other split ring devices?

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Found a split ring device on Amazon by Ternence that works well (having probs copying pic). SS birdcage style and ring is oval+ergo.

Had exact same problems as you. After using this a few months could then get in to equiv Cherry keeper fixed ring. Or at least my GF can force me in while I scream, lol. 2nd: split rings tend to pinch at the hinge. For long term wear pull rubber surgical tubing over it (drop of lube in tube helps).

Good luck!

3. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! The KZ 301 that I found seems to come with surgical rubber to cover the hinge. I'll try to find the one you mentioned.

Headtrip likes this.
  4. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    Downlow, you don't allow conversations by direct message.

I have a picture and a store for you, and I can tell you about the series he is talking about.

If you turn on your setting to allow, then send me a direct.message, I will help you with that.

5. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    You’re not going to appreciate my advice but im high and tight as well and when I wa s just starting out, I felt the same as you. But the comfort of a solid ring is leaps and bounds better than any split ring I’ve ever tried for daily wear. IMO, anyone can get in a solid ring, it’s a matter of technique and practice. It’s a game of pulling skin and coaxing one ball at a time through the ring. I was skeptical at first. But once you have that aha moment, the rest is downhill. Good luck in any design you choose.

bondinchas, NEsubhub and Guest 3944 like this.
  6. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I swear by the BON4M with a hinged ring

7. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I say rather jokingly, that if your nuts are larger than 2 inches each, then wow, you’ve got big balls.

Guest 3944 likes this.
  8. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the multiple posts. But if you really can’t get through a 2 inch cherry keeper ring, please know that josielynn will make you any size you want. You can go larger. If your desire is to wear it long term, I still believe a solid ring provides the most comfort and the least discomfort related to pinching.

9. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts! I will experiment more and see what can be worked out.

10. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    I agree. I had to switch back to a solid ring because I used the one he is talking about but just couldn't stop the pinching.

It is a cage series of various lengths and styles with a common base ring that will work on any cage in the series. Amazon is a little pricier than Happygo official store on aliexpress for the same devices. Unless it's prime, they are just ordering from China which you can do yourself.

There are 4 base ring sizes. Here is a picture of Size 4 which is the largest. Also a picture of one of the cages in the series. The price for 1 is the high price number. So about $20 total because of a coulee bucks for shipping. They also sell the cage and ring separately.

I have had no issues with the seller and have used him multiple times. Perfect transaction each time. Notice the surgical tube. It comes with it. You just put some lube or soap on it and it slips on.

The only down side is you get the pinch covered, but you lose a millimeter ish. Also, since it's rubber, it is porous and needs to be cleaned.

I wear my cage all the time, months at a time. So the rubber wears and needs washing more thoroughly than the stainless steel.

Hope this helps.
    20210211_203407.png 20210211_203133.png

Eddie Stobbart likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I've used several types of rings, both solid and hinged. Hinged definitely worked better for me. Not because i have big balls, but rather the opposite. I also like the wider shape if possible. Can wear it much longer - weeks or months. I've also used hinged with and without the rubber sleeve. Without was fine, just need to be careful when first closing to avoid pinching. Much like you have to do when inserting pins of the cage into the ring. Good luck whatever your choice and enjoy.

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  13. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! Have some decisions to make and some experimentation with trying to find a solid ring that might fit, or just resigning to a split ring. Thanks again! Much appreciated!

14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    if your ring is falling off it is too big. The HT has a good design though due to the extra space in the gap for you testicles to drop through.

15. subbnh69

subbnh69 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I was having real problems getting a solid ring on. If I pushed one ball through the ring, my other ball disappeared. Someone suggested this in another thread and I found it works really well for me. First I take a shoestring and tie it around my sac, pushing my balls out. Then I push first one ball, then the other, through the solid ring. Because of the shoestring the second ball can't escape up inside me. After locking on the cage, take off the shoestring. I've found this works pretty well.

true42 likes this.
  16. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I think if you check out Badass Workroom on Etsy that he does make custom sized hinged rings and has a large variety of cages to choose from to find what you want…I hope that helps.

17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    It is a challenge to start but you can work one ball at a time in.

You always start balls first, and then your penis. A soft penis can be pushed thru after the balls are in...then you pull it taught from the front side.

18. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Ms sarah, you have a universal problem. I used to think its impossible to push in the penis along with two more balls through such small ring. All the more if the scrotum is tight. Keep the body temperature warm so that the balls descend more as in just after a warm bath. I was using split rings too but then realised that too many components defeat the purpose of a single simple device. Hinged rings may be a solution but the rubber tube over it can trap moisture and stink. So the first time i managed to push all three little friends through a 50mm ring was like able to prove the unified theory of quantum physics. Ok, its not too hard.. slide your penis thru 1st, then the left ball (for me as it is bigger and lower) and then the right one. Pull the scrotum slightly to make sure no skin is folded and wrapped aound the ring. The skin will be stretched over time and soon you may need a size smaller.

19. MissAmy

MissAmy New member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
  20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    this is great advice, I had the same problem when I first tried wearing a device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice