Our Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedinTampa, Jun 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockedinTampa

lockedinTampa Active member

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Ok, my KH and I are no strangers to kink, we were really into BDSM before there were some marriage issues that have since been resolved, but now that they are my KH has entered peri menopause and has ZERO interest in sex. Like no desire at all.

She was feeling like she was neglecting me and we had played with some femdom before and I suggested chastity. This was in March.

In April, I brought it up again as she again said that she felt like a "bad wife". I told her that I want my energy focused solely on her and that this would help and she would be able to service my sexual needs by not really doing much of anything unless she wanted to. Not a lock and forget, but more of "when she wants" she already enjoyed teasing me before and I said that really all you need to to, set some rules and let's go.

A couple weeks later after the cage arrived I put it on and handed her the keys. They say on her night stand for a couple of days and then suddenly they were gone. I went looking for them, asked her about them and she replied "It would defeat the purpose if you could find them, wouldn't in?" (Still one of the hottest things she's ever said to me)
    I said " Well, yeah."
    She replied "Then don't worry about it because they are my keys and that's my dick." (So hot)

We weren't doing 24/7 at first, she'd let me out to clean and she was genuinely worried about safety, but after a few weeks I was unlocked and she was out of the house and I texted her:
    "Should I be locked up when you get home?"

KH: Yes. Put the keys on my pillow and don't touch them again.

I did as she said. I am now closing in on my first full week of 24/7 and J love it. She teases me ever so subtly, seeks more attention from me, she's taken to ordering me around a little bit more.

This is just the start and I know her, once she sees how much I enjoy this she'll buy in completely.

I cannot wait to see where this goes. I am so happy to be locked and loved the way that I am.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Good luck to you both

lockedinTampa likes this.
  3. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank you.

4. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Last night over dinner we were having a conversation about chastity and my KH asked me how long I had been locked up.

I replied “a week” and nothing was said.
    She then retired upstairs and a few minutes later I got a text “come up stairs”

when I got upstairs she stated “I put the keys on the bathroom counter, you have 5 mins to masturbate”

As I took off my cage a flood of emotions came all at once: excitement, joy, and this overwhelming “fear” that this is actually happening. She’s getting into and and holy crap what did I get myself into.

I orgasmed within a couple of minutes and when she walked in after 5 mins she looked at me, grinned and said “Have fun?” I nodded.
    She retorted with “Good. Lock it up.”

this morning I was leaking so much, it caught me off guard. That had never happened before, and as I’m sitting here all I can think of is:
    That was one of the hottest things that’s ever happened to me
    My KH is starting to get into her role
    What have I gotten myself into.

my KH is a kind sweet person by nature but she also has a bitch streak a mile wide…

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Just some of the nicest things a couple can do.. for a male whose sexual appetite is still raging but is willingly suppressed to meet hers which is almost non-existent.. Isnt it sexy to be instructed by an authoritative person to masturbate right at the moment..? Something that any male would have done by himself during his youth anytime anywhere.. but now he would actually need a permission. I can only wish your wife to be bitchier (sorry) and make you contain your horniness by swallowing back your load…

6. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    yesterday we were discussing some arbitrary matter

me: why do you get to make the rules?
    KH: I have the keys.

I almost came right there on the spot.

7. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    This morning:

KH: You want to jack off before work?
    Me: I think I'm ok (Famous last words)

When I come back from a meeting:

Me: Is the offer to masturbate still on the table?
    KH: You missed your chance. No.
    Me: Please?
    KH: NO. Don't ask again.

She hid the keys while I was at a meeting. This is the first time I have been locked and didn't know where the keys were. In just over a week things have changed drastically.

I asked her if she's been noticing that I've been paying her extra attention. She said yes and that she enjoys it greatly. I think the switch is flipping for her.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

9. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Ok, sorry for the delays in coming back, as they say life gets in the way sometimes.

Since my last post I have been allowed to release a couple of times, but every time my KH tells me: Keys are on the counter in the bathroom. Close the door. Release. Re-lock. Hand me the keys."

It is quite the experience to be told to go masturbate and release with instructions.

However, over the past week I have been completely ignored. Keys stayed on the counter.

So this morning I take off my cage and tell her that I'm ending the game because she's obviously not into it or she just doesn't have the capacity for it right now. So off I go to my morning meeting.

Come back home, I am greeted with a kiss and "I don't think I gave you permission to remove your cage. Go lock up now."

Don't have to tell me twice. I go lock up and hand her the keys. Here's our conversation

KH: Did you take the opportunity to release?
    me: No.
    KH: That was your decision.
    me: well, you've been lenient I like my chances.
    KH: I see, well, I wonder how swollen your balls will be after six weeks.
    me: six weeks?!
    KH: You're right. Let's make it eight. Any other suggestions?
    me: no
    KH: No, what?
    me: no, my Queen.
    KH: Good, now get back to work.

I wonder if it's real this time, I sure hope so.

Open2njoy, Binger59 and spider203 like this.
  10. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    This morning my KH reminds me that our 4th wedding anniversary is two weeks from today.

me: Does that mean sex?
    KH: Most likely
    me: alright, something to look forward to!
    KH: ...but let's play a game. You only get unlocked for cleaning. I'm going to make it my mission to get you to release in your cage. If I succeed then that counts as your release for our anniversary.
    me: ok.
    KH: If I don't get you to release in your cage then I'll let you have a ruined orgasm after piv.
    me: so either I cum in my cage and fuck you without release or fuck you only to have my orgasm ruined?
    KH: mhm
    me: are those the only two ways it's going to go down?
    KH: well, no, I may let you release inside me, but you'll be cleaning it up. Hahaha, you'll be cleaning it up either way unless I don't let you release....
    me: ummmm....
    KH: I hope you enjoyed your ruined orgasm from Saturday because it's the last cage free one your getting for at least 2 more weeks.....

BCWYWF

starflyer and jvabox like this.
  11. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Oh wow, I'd say we'll played by her! And best of luck to you, whichever the outcome, sounds like you're in for quite the journey

12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Ahhh… thats sexless marriage.. nothing is more important than perpectual chastity.. not even anniversary dates.. being ignored and served with silence is a punishment..

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Seems like shes really getting in to this lifestyle

14. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Last night we were in bed and I noticed the keys on my KH's nightstand.

me: are you going to hide the keys?
    KH: No, I think it's funny that you know exactly where they care but can't use them. I enjoy that power.
    me: I could still use them.
    KH: you can, but the punishment would not be good for you.
    me: what's the punishment if I use the keys?
    KH: Anniversary piv is OFF the table, for starters....

I could feel her dick begin to leak right then and there....

15. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I've been here. Life gets in the way sometimes.
    I've been locked back up for 17 days now.

On Halloween I was allowed piv, but it was very much Her deal. I walked upstairs and she said:
    KH: You get to fuck me, but make it fast I have to get my nails done.

It took me about 30 seconds and then I was back in the cage.

Since then She teased me for about 3 hours one night and then last night happened.

I was rubbing her back and scratching her head. She loves that. I started to move to Her lower back and Her moans started getting a bit louder then started working Her buttocks, and louder She got. SO taking cues I began to run my fingers over Her pussy and still the moans grew. I slipped a finger in and then another.

I finished with two in Her pussy, my pinky in Her ass. The absolute best part of the experience is that She had an orgasm and the entire time she ignored me except to give the odd direction.

She never acknowledged my moans, never looked at me, never kissed me. It felt very much like She was masturbating just with my hand.

Afterwards She asked for a piece of cake and then fell asleep.

I've been trying to process the whole thing because something has flipped since I've been back in the cage. She's realizing how much control She has and She's using it now.

BCWYWF

16. lockedinTampa

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    So, this weekend happened.

We spent all day Saturday with her hand on her cage, keys making appearances, me pleasuring Her as she saw fit.
    Then that evening, well, we went to the bedroom She pulled out the keys and said "You want them. Earn them. Tease all of My holes. Beg Me for them. Make me feel like I need your dick."

i started with a dildo in Her ass, she looked back and said "How jealous are you right now?"

She moaned and moaned and finally came. She got up handed me the keys and stated "You're in charge now, punish your slut for keeping you locked."

8 total orgasms and an hour later we were exhausted. It was the best sex we've ever had.
    Promptly after we were done i hear "Lock my dick back up. I'm done playing with it now."

Fucking, how did i go from being the dom to back to being the sub? I didn't even question it.

Sunday she put the keys in the lock and i asked what happened if I turned the key: "Then you'll be locked for at least 30 days and you won't get to touch my body. Is it worth that?"

OMG. OMG. OMG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice