Steelworxx to Mature Metal

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Little J, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Little J

Little J Member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Ok so I’m currently locked in a Steelworxx steel heart cage and although comfortable it is a pain to stay clean. So I’m now looking for a Jailbird from MM.

So this a sizing and advice bunch of questions with descriptions.

Currently my cage diameter is 35mm which is a little loose so obviously I’ll downsize there but the back ring (45mm) I can basically get two fingers under. Pull out is easy (I don’t but can).

I was thinking dropping a couple mm there as in two. As I say the Steel heart is comfortable.

The main question is length of cage. The Steelworxx being closed my flaccid penis doesn’t always touch the end of the cage and when it does it pushes some foreskin out (hygiene problem). So should I go shorter on cage length so I’m always touching the end.

I understand all my measurements are in mm and MM measure in imperial but I will sort this on ordering.

Oh I’m UK based so shipping and all that means I would rather get it right first time.

Thanks for any help.

2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Yes, your penis has to touch the cage when flaccid. This will not allow you to get hard and will limit the forces the cage puts on the base ring when you are trying to get hard. I wrote a guide that can help you to size your cock cage properly. I am in my cock cage 24/7. I sleep in it, travel in it, go to work, gym, everything. I have 0 issues and no pain even at night with nocturnal erections. Properly sized cock cage should not hurt. When I try to get hard, I just feel pressure.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

nikkel and Little J like this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have ordered two devices from MM and they both work great.

some things to keep in mind when ordering for length.

they ring they use is made from metal of roughly 1/4inch wide.
    You get to pick a gap that is from 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide.

so when you order a cage that is let’s say 2 inches, don’t forget to add the gap and extra 1/4 inch to get the total length of the device that you can insert into.

Little J likes this.
  4. Little J

Little J Member

Local Time:
    You just answered a question that was on my mind. Magic.

5. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    if you need anything else, shoot me a message. I’d be more than happy to help you with it, or your partner can message me if they want to do the ordering.

6. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Hey just remembered something! I saw you made mention of "foreskin sticking out". If you are not circumcised, they recommend you tell them that, and they invert the bars at the end of the device. They should be able to tell you more about that, but it wasn't something I had to look into.

Little J likes this.
  7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    feel free to email maturemetal@grandecom.net if you have any questions :)
    Mistress MM

8. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thanks to those who have answered, y'all are fantastic!!!
    Mistress MM

Little J and King Hippo like this.
  9. Little J

Little J Member

Local Time:
    Think I’m almost there just figuring out overall length. Thanks for the info guys and Mistress Mature Metal

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #10 bemfem, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    This is not just about overall length. Overall length depends on the gap, and that is very important for comfort. All cage dimensions are connected and if you think of this as one by one measurement, you might have a bad outcome. Until you know your gap, you cannot get length.

Also, what base ring do you have? Oval or circular? Shape of the ring has a large impact on the gap and comfort.

You need to look at all this together to get a cage that you can be in 24/7. I have Jail Bird from MM and I have done that. I am in my cage 24/7 with no issues.

1mlockedup likes this.
  11. Little J

Little J Member

Local Time:
    I understand that I’ve got the cage diameter and will be ordering two back rings. The gap on my Steelheart is 6mm so as I’m downsizing the base ring and cage diameter by the same amount it’s just length of the cage I need to work out.
    Going by MM size guide I will need to be 10mm less than my Steelworxx cage that way I will be touching the end of the cage.

12. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    MM sell plastic sizing rings if that's any help ...
    Also, when you settle on a length, I'd go 10-15mm shorter again ...
    Queens Keep is another good MM cage to look at ...

Little J likes this.
  13. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My jailbird from MM had to big of a gap. I put it in a vise and squeezed it tighter, Oh , I wasnt wearing it when it was in the vise LOL .

14. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I HIGHLY recommend spending the $30 for the sizing rings and instructions, as I was way off on eyeballing the diameter. They indicate 90% go with the standard 3/8 inch gap.

You SUBTRACT 1/4 inch from the desired cage length, to account for the base ring. I went another 1/4 shorter, and my penis normally fills the cage, when pressed against my body by snug fitting underwear; boxers.

You do have to watch your glans doesn't project beyond the cage and become irritated.

Extra base rings are ONLY for those with loose or low scrotum, NOT those with high and tight scrotum, per Mistress Mature Metal. They provide extra traction and width so the cage can't slide down as easily.

Little J likes this.
  15. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Little J likes this.
  16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I recently switched to a Steelheart 2 with a tether for security from a looker 2, I had a mature metal earlier on but sold it in favor. Had the looker for some 9 years and still as shiny as the day I got it, ironically it seems easier to keep the steelheart 2 clean

I use a enema attachment for the shower to keep the steelheart clean, indeed its so effective its not even a little whiffy after a week, you just shoot the water down with a little pressure down the side of the tube and it shoots out the front...doesnt hurt but you feel fresh after :) There are more vents in the steelheart 2 though which would make it a bit easier.

I just uploaded pics to my album of it being cleaned that way which currently waiting moderation.

Attached Files:

Little J likes this.
  17. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    which MM was it… they all seem extremely easy to keep clean compared to the one you list in the picture.

18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Jailbird, cleaning wasnt the issue honestly it was comfort (steelworx at the time used a much thicker base ring) and also I was attracted by the integrated lock at the time as well as the urethral insert for security. I am sure MM have improved since then as it was 10 years ago I had the Jailbird. I can pull out of any device unless there is some kind of tether, I expect I may have been able to get out of the looker2 even with the uretheral insert but I never tried, mainly because I was fairly sure I wouldnt be able to get back into it.

The tether on the other hand makes any kind of pull out impossible.

The open bar design while really easy to clean also allows you to grasp the whole cage and you get some sembelance of feeling and its pretty easy to shake to orgasm. The enclosed cage eliminates this, also you cant see the cock at all any more adds to feeling. Of course using a wand is still possible but that is locked away.

After a week of wearing this fully enclosed cage, using the above cleaning protocal twice per day the cage is not even a bit whiffy (I told mistress this and as such no longer a need for its removal). I have a feeling i am going to find out what its like after 2 weeks this session mistress is in a bit of a dark mood this week.

19. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Oh ok, I thought you said the MM devices were harder to clean...

20. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    You can not go wrong with the jailbird. I was vain and ordered a 21/4 “ cage. It gives me too much room for night time erections. I sent it back to be shortened. Their customer service is impeccable. If you have any questions, call them.

21. Deleted member 104385

They will most definitely work with you. Might be a bit of email tag back and forth for a bit before you order. But it would be worth it to get the best cage out of the box. You may need to send it back for fine tuning, but they can adjust the gap and base rings. They can't adjust a cage. So most important thing to get right is the cage inside diameter and length. If you.get those wrong you will be buy a new cage. I learned that the hard way. First cage way too small inside diameter and length. Now its just a nice paper weight. Lol

Also remember a shorter cage you want a wider inside diameter, flaccid penis' are remarkable in terms of what you can do with them and where you can put them. A smaller cage means your girth will be made wider (to an extent) since the extra tissue has to go somewhere if it can't go forward. If you want exact length and girth then just make sure you have enough room to not cause edema.

Red chilli has some good sizing information even if you aren't going to buy from them. Granted their French and English translation isn't always exact but you will get the jist.

Unfortunately the gap is the hardest thing to determine, it's unfortunately usually best guess. Mature metal has 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2. They say most use 3/8 and are fine. Unless you know 3/8 is not good for you then that's prob what they will recommend

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice