Penis Head Piercing For Mistress Enjoyment?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mlockedup, Sep 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mlockedup

Mlockedup Mistress Lola's Servant

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    My Mistress and I have been discussing having the Gland of my penis head pierced with an Apadravya piercing (vertical through the middle part of the head, through the urethra and out the bottom). Our question to the world, will my Mistress get any enjoyment when I'm allowed to service her with this type of piercing? Is this more of a male enjoyment? Will this stimulate her G-Spot? Will this stimulate her Clitoris? If this is done, will she not want sex from me do to disconfort? Are there Chastity Devices for this type of piercing? All coments are welcome!
    Mlockedup B)

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I have a Prince Albert and I know my wife has told me that some positions are better than others with the jewelry in. She hasn't told me that anything is painful or uncomfortable though. Then again, everyone's different.

As far as chastity devices that use them, Lori's (http://chastitytube.com) or SteelWerksExtreme (http://steelwerksextreme.com) can make CDs that use an apadravya piercing to secure it. There may be others, but these are the only two I know about. While both of the options I mentioned are expensive, the latter is considerably more so. There are more CD options with a PA piercing than an Apadravya, and the PA is less invasive, so you could start out with a PA and finish it through the top of the head if you really wanted to later. Also, you don't have to wear a captive bead or segment ring with a PA, you could use a bent barbell instead, so you could get part of the effect you were looking for with a PA.

There are a few people on here with Lori's and one that I know of that has this Steelwerks: http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?p=2162. If we had the money, that'd be the one we'd be getting, as it stands, we'll probably get a Lori's #6 or #9 at some point.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I can only speak for the PA piercing and I have to say I do find it enhances sensations internally.

I certainly notice when it's not being worn!

4. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress Spike says the PA hurts a bit at first (for her).
    So its not always pleasurable for women.

It probably depends how big your equipment is and how small your mistress :)

5. MsCynic

MsCynic Member

Local Time:
    The piercing you're considering is said to be the most pleasurable for women. It's supposed to provide the most g-spot sensation. If my pet were to be pierced it's the one I'd have done. Much with everything tho - how well this will work has much to do with how well you two fit together!

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i got pierced to avoid penetration , not for her enjoyment, i am locked, additional i am pierced ..penetrating sex is out of question for me.. reg.GWENY :p

Attached Files:

7. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Gweny!
    Dang!!!
    That is a lot of 'junk' down there. Holy smokes!!

8. propertyofMistressLauren

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Gweny, is that one guaged piercing with several rings or do you have multiple holes for all those rings. Also, how does that prevent you from having sex, is it just discomfort or is it a size issue?

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

yes it`s one hole,,but with that ring nothing is possible, all rings are secured with superglue..
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

10. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    You are in for one heck of a ride!!! i have an apdravia piercing so i can tell tell you It hurts bad for about 5 secands it will raise the hair on the back of your neck ( comming from some one who likes pain) !!! the piercing needs to be at least 8 ga thats 1/8" big hole I would go with 6 ga if i had to do it again mine is 8 ga. you will bleed for 5-7 days not a lot, about a tablespoon a day,you will be in moderate pain for as long. it will take at least a year to heal.It is a real pain in the you know what to take care of ,you will have to soak your penis in salt water 2 times a day for an hour, for a few months and keep it cleen. use condoms and dont pee in a urnal. use the toilet Your Mistress will get pleasure from it as long as you use it right. you have to play more on the outside her g spot is only about an inch or two in, so if you burry your penis in her she wont get any thing out of it, also the length of the barbell is important if its too long it will hurt her and you even more.and you wont get anything much out of it until you are healed. there are chastity devices from loris that use the piercing I have one and its on me right now. verrrrry secure I cant get out of it, i cant touch my penis, and i cant see much of it either ( Im an escape artist) that is why im wearing a loris device!!!! I havent even been in it 24 hrs yet and i want to cum bad. i will not be allowd to have an orgasm for 4 months. good luck!!!! Scotty1

11. Mlockedup

Mlockedup Mistress Lola's Servant

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for everyone's replies and please keep them comming. Thank you scott1 for being very honest! Question: You would do the larger gage to begin with? Is it too hard to add a thicker gage later? How long after piercing did you have to be without any type of sex? Did you need to wear a bandage on your penis head? I can understand soaking in salt water and if the bar is too long it will "wabble" and not be sturdy. When pierced, should I have it a little longer for cleaning? Anymore infor would be great.........again thank you to the world on all comments!

12. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    I would agree with the other's for the PA, I have had mine a couple of years now and the wife loves it, when I leave it out on the odd occasion she soon ends up telling me to put it back in. Start with the PA and see if you want to move on from there, we are looking to move on to the Apadravya piercing but there are not many places near us that do it.

13. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    Yes i would go big to start with Stretching takes time. i was without sex with Her for two mos. I masterbated from the beginning. I ware a latex rubber glove LOL that is what i was sent home in- after the Piercing and we had hundreds of them on hand. the barbel should only be 1/8' at the most longer than the dia of the piercing, personally i would go with the same length as the dia of the flaccid penis for sex and grow around it im a grower, looks like you are a shower so that should work. it even worked for me , and barbels are spendy. i only baught 3 barbels and the one i was pierced in is too long. never wear it. now i dont have to worry about it any more. LOL

14. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    Chastity for me is ????? A way for me to give to her wants or needs more. To give her the greatist gift i have to offer. Chastity is something we both wanted the same. She and i already have a strong d&s-S&m realationship- She is not a switch, nor am i , we have been togher for some six years. Chastity will be good for me ,im O C D, so any thing that i like i will over do ( Masterbation ) being on the fore front..im having a hard time with it already partally because i am away from Her about half the time. we dont co habitate. So now when loneless calls i have to comfort my self with something else. chastity is only one level of a complicated realationship. S&M is important to both of us as well , and of corse Since I like it im a pain slut. we are Hard players some think a little extreme. I could have only the best Mistress in the world as i also am a self tourtureist . With that being said i infact do have the best MIstress in the world. She has tought me a lot. i love ya Mistress .Chastity has been in the works for quite some time for us we tried other devices and they didnt work. i could escape. I got pierced 1year 20 mos ago to make this happen and we bought a loris device and then had to send it back- sizing was wrong, Ms Lori remade it to specks no hassle. Thank you Ms Lori .Loris chastity Best on earth!!!! Or was that Honda? cant remember. and now scotty 1 is in sexual bondage!!!!! LOL

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom penis piercing stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice