MY-STEEL Total System Ergoslim chastity belt REVIEW

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by wahsl, Sep 13, 2010.

1. wahsl

wahsl Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    The first 24 hour review of MY-STEEL Total System Ergoslim chastity belt:

Note: this is only a Hands-on first impression review, I will update when I am in for a longer period.

1. Introduction of myself:
    I have been using chastity belt occasionally for 5 years, I have owned a CB3000, a metal version of CB3000 (made by a home-made vender) and a exobelt extreme, all are easily escapable and uncomfortable, the longest time unlock time was 7 days in the CB3000. Finally made up my mind to have a full belt. Having been research for years, the very reason to choose MY-STEEL, is, it’s comparably cheaper, especially the Euro to US Dollar rate drops. And for reason of choosing an ErgoSlim is that I just don’t like the look of front shield, that’s a personal taste.

2. order and deliver
    The MY-STEEL website looks fairly professional and viewer-friendly, their email respond is quick and clear. I send out the measurement data in around Aug 14, and got the belt in Sept 10, that’s less than a month, I am quite satisfy with this time. It’s send by DHL standard international shipping, with no indication of “chastity belt” on the outside of the box, so it’s not embarrassing issues.

3. finishing
    As picture, the built quality is in high class, every edges are finely polished. I don’t have other steel belts, so I can’t compare it to other brand, but I am quite satisfy with the appearance.

4. getting in
    It took me some time to figure out the craft to get it locked, the lock is customized to the belt, it means that you can’t replace the lock with a common one you can find in a CVS store.

4. comfort
    It’s a hip-style belt, and I am locked in for more than 24 hours, it seems I still need some more time to allow my body to be adjusted for the belt, the main problem is sitting on a chair, if the chair is soft mash on surface, that’s easy, but if it’s a hard, flat chair, I can feel the penis tube sticking up.

5. secure
    As I put it tight, it’s no way that I can escape. 100% secure without tools. A bolt cutter is needed to break the padlock, I will never try.

Note: this is only a Hands-on first impression review, I will update when I am in for a longer period.

for pictures, please goto: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4999-my-steel-ergoslim-will-arrive-in-a-week/

2. slavecro

slavecro Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Are you sure you cant pull out your member? I ave the same belt and i already sent it back twice to resize and still with difficulty but i can pull it out, I'll sent it back again ;( :)
    So pls check it :)

3. wahsl

wahsl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am sorry for your back luck, but for my case, yes, I can pull out if the belt is not tight. but if it's tight, no chance. but this is a trade-off, it's not very comfortable if it goes tight.

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    A chastity device which is both comfortable and cannot be pulled out of (and re-entered without detection)is almost impossible to find and that even goes for full florentine style belts, especially those without front shields. The problem is that either the open end of the tube is pressed so hard into the pubic bone that either it will soon cause sores or bruising or you can pull out. Piercings are a solution although most of us don't want to go down that route and Tollyboy have a solution in the constriction part way down their tube. Personally I wouldn't be too happy with either from the hygiene point-of-view so my answer was to construct my own tube for my My-Steel Transformation belt (which is reviewed in the "Reviews" section![​IMG])

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice