Edging and Locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by John&Ann, Jun 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    We are still growing in this chastity venture and there is still plenty of room for us to grow. Ann is still learning to not feel guilty about enjoying the benefits that I want to give her.

I knew from our conversations today over the phone she was having a tough day, and it was understood that this would be a night for me to be locked for the night holding her as she deserves. So when I got home from work, Ann ask me if I had already locked up, she had left me unlocked since the day before yesterday, I have been honest and not masturbated, I have overcome masturbation already thanks to chastity, I would probably fail if left for 4 or 5 days but not less than 48 hours. I said no it was on the bed. With her hard day, I wondered if She wanted me locked already and needed my undivided attention immediately.

She told me to go shower and get in bed with her, so I did, not knowing what she wanted from me yet my attention was completely on her so I could understand as quickly as I could. Taking my shower and drying off I got in bed beside her. She began to absolutely spoil me making me hard kissing my chest and masturbating me paying special attention to my head. It was very hard for me to not come all over the sheets, She then slipped her panties off looking at me to climb on top, so I did like a good boy, LOL. She rocked her hips killing me wanting me to fuck her so I did, somehow I managed to not break the rules and hold it in, taking breaks of course so I didn't screw it up. She even told me to go ahead and let it go as she kissed me deeply, I knew she was either feeling sorry for me or testing me, I resisted and I didn't release. It is very hard to not come when she does that looking at me with her eyes. After edging me many times inside her she told me to save myself and that she wanted to take a nap. So I slowly pulled out of my sweet Ann missing that strong feeling of releasing in her, damn I wanted to so bad. I started kissing her forehead not showing her my disappointment as I pulled out as slow as I could feeling that last feeling of her insides around me, I knew it was for the best as hard as it is for me to do. She told me how much she loved me smiling at me so lovingly, I could tell she was glad I didn't give in and come in her and I was glad I didn't too.

Off to a cold shower so I could get my erection soft enough to lock up. After my shower, I walked back into our bedroom and I kissed her and caressed her face and head as she drifted off to sleep.

I will hold her tonight and make love to her with my hands, and kisses.

Ann is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for me. I am the luckiest

More Later, thanks for your support members

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Sounds beautiful :)

John&Ann likes this.
  3. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Amazing! Isn't it wonderful how sacrificing your own pleasure can bring you closer to your mate.

John&Ann and Doug Scibor like this.
  4. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so lucky to have a wife that understands but is taking it slow till she is totally ready. Don't force her. What's the longest you gone locked?
    Maybe go to work locked you never know what pictures she may send to your phone.

John&Ann and Shellysboytoy like this.
  5. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    This! Worth pointing out that is easier for some than others though. I mostly work from home.

Snapchat is our friend! Not pictures. She sends questions and reminders. "How did you take care of me last night? Tell me."
    "Where you jealous of my toy? Why? Did it get to go somewhere you couldn't?"

I know that If I see the little ghost icon on my status bar, I need to wait to open it. Whatever she has sent me will make me turn red for about 5 minutes.

John&Ann likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    this is exactly what my madam did to me the very first day I went to work locked!

John&Ann likes this.
  7. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    i bet it was a little painful, it was to me whenever my Mistress would send pictures to me as well

John&Ann likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice