Well...a lesson learned...

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 97522, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

Hey all,

I feel so stupid for posting... about two weeks ago I bought the cb6000s and mr stubb version. And I have measured everything correctly (and read the whole measurement guide on their website and the excellent guide for steel on this forum! (For later). but today the red ring aound my ballsack became unbearbly painfull so I took the whole thing of to heal.

Is this brand known for being uncomfortable? Or am I going to fast in terms of wearing it a couple of hours? I use oil or petroleum jelly to keeps things smooth and I clean everyday.

I use the 2nd largest ring with smallest spacer and it genuinly is a very nice fit. And I have enough clearance between the ring and skin. (1 index finger). One of my problems is that I have a tight ballsack and due to surgerycin the past, the skin is thicker and internally there is alot of scar tissue.

Please let me know, any tips/tricks/advice?

2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Those plastic CBxxxx devices are definitely not comfortable. When I started my journey, my first device was w CB which I could only tolerate for a few days at a time. So uncomfortable and impossible to keep clean without taking it off every day.

3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    My first device was a CB6000. I found it terrible. But it did spark our interest and we moved on to other devices.

So far I’ve found the most comfortable ball trap device to be the Holy Trainer v4. But you do need to take it off for cleaning. Steel open designs are easier to keep clean without removing. You can buy knock off versions very cheaply to experiment with before deciding if you want to go authentic or custom.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Are you sure you got an authentic one? Early on I bought one online and the packaging looked almost exactly like the one I had purchased previously from the maker direct. But the base ring of the fake was made out of an I-beam shaped plastic, not the solid rounded stock used by the original. I could wear the original for days but couldn’t take the fake for more than 20 minutes. That weird base ring shaped caused the exact pain you describe.

5. Deleted member 97522

#5 Deleted member 97522, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2022
    Hey, thanks for your reply. Its from a website here in the netherlands. The cb6000s costed me 130 euros and the mr stubb 86. And thats also the original price. I had contact with the store who sold it and they say its the original.

https://www.easytoys.nl/cb-x-cb6000s-kuisheidskooi-chroom-p-12512/

Here is the link, website is in Dutch. And thats also where i got the mr stubb from.
    To bad i dont have the original packing anymore. Hate to see if it would be fake.

But i think that the base ring is to thick/wide. I have been looking for a steel/smaller one or i have to sand it down so that it is smaller...

6. Dungalov

Dungalov Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Try stainless steel rings for cbxxx series. You can find them on AliExpress or ebay. One example:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32993834228.html
    Those rings are rounded so should be much, much more comfortable and the price is ridiculously low so I think is worth to try.

Deleted member 97522 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 97522

Ty ao much! I have ordered them immidiatly! Price indeed is superlow

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Or check out cherry keeper for some low cost/ high quality options, and they have lots to choose from!

9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    At that price, it looks legit and original.. but then again cb6k used to be wildly popular and in fact it was my first model.. and soon enough being replaced with 10+ more designs up to now.. mine was a knock-off where the section of the ring is H-shaped and the skin of the scrotum does get engulfed inside.. and the edges are not rounded. The hassle was that there are just too many loose pieces to join and assemble.. and the cage was not open enough for thorough flushing and cleaning

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    My cb6ooos was a proper one and come from Miller and it was horrible and hurt me when it was on me a ,long time and then it split and pinch me and i glue it back and it was still horrible. it cos lots and it was no good for having on me a long time.

11. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    What do you wear now Jemima?

12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please i wear 2 cages now. The one i wear at nite is the little one that is in my gallrey and its like a dome thingy and the one i wear in the day i have not put a piccy in my gallrey but i have put a piccy on here and its nice and comfy and got a little tube that go inside to make it ok to go to the loo.

little plate.jpg

13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    @jemima wouldn’t have guessed that. I’d assumed you’d easily find someone who would happily lock you away so you can’t switch at will

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have got someone. i been with my Mistress for 12 years now and She got the key but i live with Her and i am allow to change my cage at nite time and it good cos it easy to keep them clean and be nice and keep me clean as well.

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Ah. Sorry. Just me being ignorant still assuming everyone plays by the same set of rules. I’m learning a lot on this site.
    Personally, my key is kept in a coded safe until it’s required.

16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:

it ok. and please i like superman.

17. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    My first cage was a cb3000 about 20 yrs ago . Never got on with it and couldn't wear it for more than a day or 2 . Of all the non steel cages I've had , the holytrainer v2 was the only one I could wear for more than a few days but it gets a bit smelly after a few days. An open steel cage worked best for me .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice