Halloween's a Coming

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Missy Tanya, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    We would like to find a Halloween Party in are area to attend. The last one we went to, many years ago we dresses as two lesbian lovers, won a prize and had a great time. Now that the years have past, I don't feel I will pass as easy as the last time but still want to dress up again. We came up with the idea to find another couple in our area that was into Cross-dressing and possibly Chastity to join us at a Party. This would get me the moral support and someone else to lean on. Not knowing anyone in are area in the scene, I thought that possibly we could post something here to locate others in the same area with the same ideas.

We live in the Pacific Northwest, PM us and lets talk about the possibilities to get in touch to see if this is something that we both would like to try and work out. No promises, maybe just another fantasy. Just thought the more the merry, and maybe I would come out of the closet again of one night on the town.

Other's feel free to post your interest for getting together with in your location. Or if you know of a Halloween Party that Cross-dressers would be welcomed in your area. I am sure we aren't the only ones behind closed doors with the same interests.

Missy Tanya

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Halloween is a time when you don't have to worry about "passing". After all, everyone expects you to be in a costume... I think the Sarah Palin look will be a huge hit this year... Auburn wig pulled up and some square glasses - you're all set. And you don't even need a party - go to any bar that features a costume competition - you'll have lots of company. Of course, you could always dress in one of the stereotypical costumes too - Marilyn Monroe, witch, playboy bunny, etc. but I think it's more fun to select a person in the news and it really doesn't matter if you "pass".

3. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Its just my luck that Halloween is actually my birthday which means on the day i should be celebrating everyone else wears ghosts and devil masks and follows pagan rituals.

typical!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    subbutstillaman...O M GOD you are so lucky!

I freaking WORSHIP Halloween... I wish it was my birthday!

The closest I've got is eldest daughter (28th October) and so far I've managed to convince her to have Halloween parties! She thinks it's pretty cool at the moment because I have enough Halloween decorations to open my own shop (most bought when I was in America... and I had to buy a new suitcase to bring them home!)

Anyway... you get the picture... I love Halloween!

Hope you find somewhere to party Tanya.

5. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    MW, When your on next send me a PM and ask my mums first name it completes the halloween and cursed story.

PS I use to love Halloween hate my birthday nowdays.

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Ooooh! I have always LOVED Halloween! It's been My favorite holiday for as long back as I can remember. I used to go all out decorating. My house and yard were thee go to place. Then, tragedy struck. W/we moved to a remote location and NO ONE comes around.... the first year I nearly cried from disappointment!
    I've since passed on My 8 foot spiders, witch, and Frankenstein along with my burning cauldrons and rattleing skeletons to my daughter-in-law. At least the tradition continues........

7. dominiques_Mistress

dominiques_Mistress Mistress Renae

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Halloween!!!

FAV time of year!!! As I posted on that "other" site :)crossedlips: LMAO!) dominique and I usually go out to see how many heads W/we can turn!!! Haven't gone out for a few years now, but hmmm, still love Halloween!!!

:animal0017: Get ya into the "spirit"!!

Miss Tanya, W/we live on the east coast... but wish this was something W/we could do together. I'll be thinking about you!!!! Anyone here in eastern PA, western NJ, northern DE??

8. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What is Halloween like in other countries compared to the US?
    Do they have costume parties and trtick or treating like we do?
    And do they dress like Eskiomos, Girls in Baseball Uniforms, cheerleaders (i was blown away when i leanred that onlyy the US has cheerleaders in high school/college!)
    Do they wear Richard Nixon masks?
    i know there are pretty gurls everywhere. :)

9. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Hi anna,

Here in South africa it is catching on, but more the costume party scene, trick or treating is not done, probably as we live pretty secular lives from our neighbours and you often find your friend are miles away.

I attended a party last year and was lucky as i was given a female character by the hostess as my role for the party, that was very exciting and a little nerve racking, i made a bit of a scene as i was a hit and they kept taking photos and i did not really want that so threw a gurly tantrum.

My G/F - mistress was there and she really enjoyed it and having me constantly adjusting my dress and wobbling on heels, i am usually the lifer of the ary but was much more subdued this time

Can only hope for a similar one this year, or maybe i should get off my but and organise one.

Re cheerleaders that is catching on, we dont have them in the schools but do now at rugby,

Alice

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Still Looking

Hello Chastisers,

My Mistress/Wife as come up with a idea for Tanya to earn a release from her Chastity Belt on Halloween night. Tanya will be going to a party dressed in her finest. From Chastity Belt, corset, stockings, breast forms, flowing dress, heels, to perfect make up and wig, and of course bright red glued on nails.

For Tanya to earn her release and be allowed to orgasm that night, she will have to be asked if her name is "Missy Tanya". So all you friends out there going out on Halloween please go to every "women" you see and ask her if she is Missy Tanya, PLEASE!!!!! Tanya's next allowed orgasm is scheduled for first part of December.

We are still looking for the right party and possible friends to go with. If your interested please PM soon so that we can make arrangements.

Missy Tanya

11. bendover7

bendover7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    ms linda i wish i could go halloweening with you all night long, mmm good.:animal0017:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice