A new take on our old FLR…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MandAFLR1623, Jun 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    My wife and I have been in an FLR relationship for virtually all of our 4.5 year relationship and the majority of that time, I have been locked in chastity. Last December we started to dip our toes in to the cuckolding pool. While the intentions on both sides were good, things did not go quite as planned. So, in February of this year we took a step back from all lifestyle things and just decided to focus on our marriage and getting back to ourselves.

Since the beginning of our relationship my wife had talked about wanting to have a mommy makeover. I always thought that she was absolutely gorgeous but she has not been happy or confident with her body after having our children. In April, she had a consultation with a plastic surgeon about making her mommy makeover dreams come true, complete with a tummy tuck, liposuction, diastasis repair and a breast augmentation. The appointment went perfectly and we made the appointment for her to have the surgery done at the end of May. Her appointment was on a Tuesday so the Sunday before, we made sure to get all of our pre surgery sex out of the way since it would be a few weeks before we could do those things again.

The surgery went beautifully. We are three weeks into her recovery and she looks like a supermodel. Since the day she came out of surgery I have been aching to get my hands on her and explore, however, little did know, she had different plans. Two weeks ago, she told me that she missed having me locked and wanted me to put my cage on again. I gladly agreed and relooked for the first time in quite a while. She then told me that she was ready to get back to the D/s FLR dynamic that we had lived since we were dating. Naturally, the big question on my mind was what kind of rules were we looking at. When we tried the cuckolding experiment last year, we also tried to do no PIV for me, however, it was way too much at once. She told me since we are not involving other people at this time that she would love to try that again. She said that she wanted to try an arrangement where we explore alternate ways of intercourse using toys, oral, and other things…the only catch is that I will remain locked for all of it. Normally, I would have been super apprehensive about this but we have done so much work on us that I think the exploration could be a real bonding experience. So, with that, she decided that we will try a never inside lifestyle. At every three month mark, we will take time to discuss everything, see how it is working, and decide whether we want to change things or continue.

So, with that…I am now happily and frustratingly locked by my wife with a new perfect body that I have yet to be able to explore. It is not where I thought I would end up after her surgery but I have to admit, the frustration it is building for me and the confidence it is giving her is absolutely intoxicating. I am so thankful to have such a loving and devious woman to share this life with.

Eric Ny, borbulls1961, ugams and 8 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

MandAFLR1623 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

MandAFLR1623 likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Interesting. Cuckolding is indeed a very major step that should not be taken lightly. While many people may fantasize about it, and some couples even discuss it as part of their sex play, relatively few actually do it. And, the potential for a bad outcome is significant. It sounds like you may have experienced that.

Perhaps the "mommy makeover" has restored her confidence to the point that she is no longer interested in cuckolding, at least for validation. Good luck! I hope your relationship will be as successful and fulfilling as that of my wife and I. We celebrated 41 years together yesterday, the last 5 years of which have been an FLR, which includes me being in "permanent," 24/7 chastity.

spider203 and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Good luck on your new path :)

6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Wow, practically you have a new wife with all those make overs..! I cant imagine the 1st penis to enter the new her would be someone else other than you.. whereas you can only use toys on her and stayed locked.. i can almost cum by shaking my cage right now..

ugams likes this.
  7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Congrats and good luck

As you’re learning communication and trust are key to a good relationship. I like the 3 month check ins. I hope it works really well for you. One suggestion may be to adjust that to a month initially. Then two, then three. But that’s just my suggestion as you seem to have a bunch of changes. In any case please keep us posted on how things go.

8. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:

Oh my God that's arousing to contemplate. Poor you! I'm getting off on reading about your predicament.

9. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Congrats and thank you for sharing your story. Funny how life works sometimes, that things happen when you least expect them. I wish you luck in your journey and keen to hear any updates your willing to share.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Any update, how's it going?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice