Anyone bought a CB recently

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by fenghuang, Sep 11, 2010.

1. fenghuang

fenghuang Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I bought a CB6000s about six months ago but had to return it as the pins dodn't line up perfectly with the holes in the ring. They were about 1.5mm off. And as a result of the added peasure on the joint, one of the pons came out.

Can anyone who's bought one recently tell me if current stock still have this problem?
    You can only really tell if you look carefully when you slide the ring onto the pins, as it goes together without much force at all.

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I ordered the CB 6000S cage only late last year. When I went to put it on, the hole in the cage for the center lockpin was too small and not fully rounded out. I had to get a very fine rat tail file and carefully enlarge the hole for it to work with the rest of the parts from my old CB 6000. I think forcing the pins thru the holes in the cage puts stress on the sonic welds holding the cage together and can cause premature failure. Guess their QC is not all that good, but all in all, I am satisfied with mine and would order again. Mine came from keptforher.

3. knoxtennman

knoxtennman Junior Member

Berlin, Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I bought a CB-6000s from LockedUpLove a couple of weeks ago and everything works perfectly.

4. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The CB-6000S I bought from KeptForHer about a month ago is also fine.

5. Tutor

Tutor New member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I purchased a 6Ks in August, no problems with it at all, although I am considering a Jailbird.

6. fenghuang

fenghuang Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good news. Thanks all. I suspect I shall be locked up before next weekend ... hmmmmmmmmmm ... (courtesty of the nice people at Passion8 who did me a good deal on price last time).

7. lockedupagain

lockedupagain New member

Local Time:
    got mine last month, fits ok, found the pin`s and spacer hole to be shaped to only fit as needed to be, and fits in the hole in ring and cb just right

8. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    I received mine two weeks ago and it is great. You have to be wary of buying a knock off. Those cheap ones on ebay are not the real thing. Of course very little on ebay is the real thing.

9. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I purchased a CB6KS from Extreme Restraints in September and everything fits together fine and I am very happy with it!

10. luv_2b_locked

luv_2b_locked New member

Local Time:
    I've had mine for six days now. I already love the grip it keeps on me. Still trying out the rings and spacers to get the right combination so that i can stay locked for an extended period. So far i've only been able to stay locked for 34 hours at a stretch.

11. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    i bought a CB6000s from Stockroom.com and it has been great. Shipping was very quick and arrived before Christmas as promised. However i do have one problem it is very difficult to get the lock into the pin. Mistress has tried and most times we both fail to get it in. I had to open up the hole on the pin a little and while it is still a tight fit for the lock it does work now.

mike

12. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I had bought one, and it was a waste. First it would split when I would get hard. After super gluing it back together i found I could cum with it on after some prolonged stroking, and that when soft no matter the base ring, I could slip out. I would advise not to waste your money. The vents on the side also hurt like a bitch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice