Introducing chastity to vanilla wife

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by WannaBsub, Jun 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    @Mot69, I am not sure about that...
    I feel like without the cage it is so hard!
    I edged myself few times today because I couldn't fight it... But didn't want to cum and disobey my wife's orders...

Today she was SO assertive the entire day... And I am a horny mess... All I can think about is her! She is so hot!
    Now she went to meet a friend while I put down the kids to bed, clean the house and make dinner according to her specific instructions.

She didn't even need to warm up, this is so natural to her and I just feel my submissivness grows and she is exploiting me so easily... I don't argue or talk back, she is so direct...
    She is no longer asking me things, she is telling me...

All I want is to please her, service her, eat her pussy and cum harddd

This is progressing so much faster than expected... I've lost all control.
    My heart is racing and my cock is hard all the time

cumgoblin likes this.
  2. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Another crazy update...
    So I made dinner according to her instructions, and then cleaned the house and organized everything and then made the table for candle light dinner with wine. Got naked and kneeled at the door waiting for her to arrive.
    She was happy to see me like this and surprised by the setup. She then gave me more instructions while she went to take a shower.

She came back and we sat to eat and watch TV, I was leaking precum all the time so had to put underwear to stop leaking on everything. I was a horny mess and needed attention which she completely refused to give.
    I couldn't concentrate, couldn't think, couldn't watch TV... Only rubbing my cock without cumming and following instructions.
    We finished when the wife said we are finished and went to bed.
    After another ritual of go there do that while she is in bed I climbed to bed, I was sure I will not be able to sleep this night...

Then she instructed me to massage her butt and I couldn't help myself from also kissing it and worshipping it. She then instructed me to kiss her feet which i jumped out of bed to comply. Was then instructed to kiss up all the way to her pussy... And then we had sex.
    I was sure I will cum right away but I managed to last nicely.
    She was so assertive, telling me what to do, how to do it, speed, angle, position even lead the dirty talk.

Once I came, all the submissivness went away... God I needed this orgasm!!!
    I slept so gooood and was completely satisfied the entire day after.
    Everything went back to normal... No one said anything about all of me, being her slave for the past week.
    We went to the beach with the kids and my family, came back late after noon extremely tired... We put the kids to bed, we did everything together, ordered sushi and ate infront of the TV.

I was so tired and done and didn't want to do anything and all of a sudden my wife put her legs on me telling me to rub them for her.
    I said I don't feel like it, I'm too tired...
    She asked me, where did her slave go?
    I told her: once I cum, it all goes away... I need to be high and dry if she wants me submissive, she said she liked me better before I came...

The next thing that happened blew my mind away...
    She started massaging my dick with her feet for good 15 min. Working my horny levels up... I told her if she plays her cards right she might find me naked on my knees giving her foot massage.
    She took my clothes off and rubbed my dick and left it.
    After few min again, rubbed it and left...
    After few of those I stopped watching TV.
    All I could think about is how easily she is controlling me... How she said in the beginning that she don't want a slave, but now when she wants me to do things for her, she has no problem putting me under again, just so I can serve her wants.
    This shift in her behavior was so hot for me.
    All my tiredness went away!

Once again I found myself naked, hard and leaking, giving her feet massage with cream, then she asked me to do her shoulders.
    She made some comments on how easy it is for her to manipulate me and use me... She said she ownes me to which I responded again I love you! I will do anything for you.
    If you wish I will give you massage every night!

We went to sleep, not before I am making sure she has everything she needs.
    We cuddled and fell a sleep...
    I woke up few times in the middle of the night horny with massive hard on and wet underwear from precum, couldn't sleep well...
    And today, according to her request from last night... I took the kids in the morning letting my queen sleep in.

This is insane, after 1 week of me being the slave I wanted to be (as you guys suggested) my wife actively said she likes me better when I am horny and submissive.
    I was instructed never to cum again on my own. My dick is her property and I must obey.
    There are already 2 punishments I deserve, and she will decide what will they be and when to give it to me.

I will offer her few options:
    1. Spanking my ass super hard.
    2. Locking me in chastity for a short period of time
    3. Edging me and not letting me cum.
    4. Ruined orgasm.

Or anything else she wants.

Looking forward to find myself locked away.
    I think its safe to say I am my wife's slave from now on. I love it

Shellysboytoy and ShySubDave like this.
  3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
  4. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    It's nearly a universal theme; men want it, women are ambivalent or against it. The man wants to know how he can bend the wife to his will, so that he can serve her, all the while oblivious to the problem: how can a man want to serve or worship a woman, when what he's really after is to get her do do things for him?

What may be best is to find out what she wants, and work with that. The old saying that others don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care, is trite, but true.

If you want to be locked up, then lock yourself up.

My wife wasn't very keen on the idea. I experimented on and off. Her biggest reservation is that she said that a cage looked very uncomfortable, and she thought it might hurt me (it does on occasion, when something gets strained through the underside of the cage...still working that out. Over time, she got used to the idea, even going beyond and calling for it caged, and stipulating that no release allowed. That small character arc, against to some level of acceptance, took several years and if it had been all about getting her to buy into a cage, then it wouldn't have happened. Those few years have been all about showing her the benefits; jumping in with chores, listening, helping, working dilligently to avoid conflict, etc. In short, what this time has really been about hasn't been trying to convince her to hold a key or accept the use of her husband in a cage, but rather it's been about showing that I'm serious about devoting myself to her.

Devotion isn't shown by wearing a cage. That's about you. That's for you. Devotion is about convincing her that you're serious about learning her needs and meeting them. The cage isn't important to her; it's important to you. Find out what's important to her and focus on that, and everything else may fall into line if she chooses...but it's her choice, not yours. Anything else is "topping from the bottom," professing to desire to worship and serve, yet really trying to coerce her to do what you want. That doesn't work.

Show her you're serious. It may take a few years. Commit to that, first.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    This is definitely what my wife loves the most about how things have changed. There's simply no doubt as to what is important (her decisions) and what isn't (what I would have decided myself).

I don't always like it at the time ... but I am steadily learning to accept it without question. Not that I really have a choice, it seems ... my cock is actively working against me.

WannaBsub likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I have some bad news for you: It only gets more addictive.

Game is over, and you already lost. Enjoy the journey.

WannaBsub and bondinchas like this.
  7. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I just did... She started reading this, my heart is racing! She said she will do this to me... But she will choose how and when. I am excited and super afraid at the same time! I hope I don't regret what I am asking for.

@HusbandX I don't disagree with what you wrote, but I don't see it as that black and white... You are right about the way it starts... It is also starting like this for me and my wife.. But about topping from the bottom, it really depends on the wife!
    My most recent example, I suggested few punishment options to my wife
    When I offered them to her she asked me on each one, will you enjoy it or not?
    I said on each one that I will enjoy it...
    So she said, it's not punishment then...
    She told me to wake up at 5:30AM for 3 days and get the kids and house ready and to take them to preschool and not waking her up in the mornings...
    I am blindly and happily follow her instructions and say yes ma'am thank you ma'am on everything she wants.
    Not my wants... Her wants!
    I gave her a tool to control me, I introduced it to her, but from here and on, she will use this tool in anyway she seems fit for her needs, not mine. I just need orgasm denying and I become submissive.

Ohh God! It turns me on so muchhh its unreal!

true42, bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  8. Mensa2012

Mensa2012 MensaAbz

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    it took me a while to get my wife onboard. She was away for the night last wknd when I proposed the idea again to her. She surprisingly said better get me the key then before I leave. I ran upstairs and put it on before giving her the key. I expected her to give me the key back the next night but after giving her a full body massage followed by my best work with my tongue she informed me I was remaining in it until morning. Morning came and she said tough luck. Staying in it all day. Four days later before she let me out to clean and change for a newer model I had purchased in that time.

The night she went away I studied up on chastity and sent her screenshots from here with their opinions. I think she liked all the benefits including me being more attentive and loving. Best week ever so far.

WannaBsub likes this.
  9. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
  10. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Looking at your progress, i doubt she is even sold a quarter.. she loves sex.. sex with you and you alone. She explores high and deep in pleasure as a couple and if you can perform to her wishes.. obliging her and fulfilling her fantasy is the greatest submission you can give. Go with her flow.. she has goddess domination traits but will surely end with O for you both.. she can play master and slave alternatively…the male chastity may be the last thing in her mind..

WannaBsub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice