Anyone know what device this is please?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lockednloaded, Sep 6, 2010.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    We spotted this while browsing around the other day and my Wife really likes the look of it.

http://video.xnxx.com/video402790/not_allowed_to_cum

Cheers.

2. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    It looks like a chrome or steel CB3000, but I can't see that they have ever been made commercially. At least not under the AL Enterprises banner. Perhaps a rip off, Chinese maybe. I've not helped have I?

Interesting but the hinged ring is major drawback.

Further edit: it's a Fort Stainless Steel Locking Chastity Device. A bit pricey when you consider it against the Mature Metal devices, which you will (as I am doing) at some point.
    http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/The-Fort-Stainless-Steel-Chastity-Device/productinfo/C81216/

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, we were actually look at metal devices on ChastityPlay last night, but didn't notice it!

Having said that, this one caught our eye:http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/Chastity-Steel-Cock-Case/productinfo/C80911/

Although, I think the fact that the tube/cage is not attached to the ring at the bottom may be an issue.

I know my CB6Ks isn't attached at the bottom, but at least it's fairly static due to the posts and spacers.

That one looks like the tube/cage might "lift up" at the bottom...

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Yes - this is the Fort. I have one bought from Extreme Restraints. It is an exact copy of the old CB3000 but in stainless steel, with the hinged rings. It's a bit heavy but very secure and doesn't split...LOL.

Mine is for sale if anyone is interested - trying to reduce my inventory of devices.:p

5. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Yes but also so easy to pull out of when flaccid & also to orgasm in as are all the 'CB' range. So don't understand 'the very secure comment'. Plus the guide posts point inward to the body unless you have a 2nd ring (there is a Review somewhere of 'The Fort'. I have even 'cum' in the CB6K's' & with a chained up PA ring! I'd guess only the Lori type tube where not even slightest erection is allowed could possibly defeat orgasm attempts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice