Help fitting a CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by bucka, Sep 3, 2010.

1. bucka

bucka Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Read through all the posts here, but have had no luck answering this item.

I've been getting used to a cb6000s in short stints starting with large ring, large spacer, working down through the spacers, down a ring, then through the spacers again at the new ring. I've found that ring 3 with all spacers is good, but can pullout when at my smallest. I've been able to find excellent security with ring 4 and the largest spacer and this combination is comfortable although the ring is mildly difficult to put on, nothing turns blue and I can almost forget I'm wearing it - up to 6 hours days only. I am concerned as one of the veins on the underside (left bottom) of my penis shows up very dark and almost seems to have blood trapped in it when wearing the #4 ring (and even a bit on the #3 ring). Is this normal, part of the getting used to it process or something to be worried about?

Thank you for any advice.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any discolouration is not good.

This isn't something we've had, so anything I say here is logic/guesswork, until someone else can help.

I think this may just require patience. Sit with the rings you feel most comfortable with for a while, even if you can pull out. Let your body get used to wearing that set up for a couple of days, then try the smaller/tighter set up again.

Hopefully someone else may have experienced the symptoms you are talking about.

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Point in fact, most people can not make the device tight enough to prevent pull out without it being too tight to actually wear.

First priority is to not hurt yourself. The veins being darker because the blood flow is a little restricted is probably ok, so long as nothing gets cold or numb. BUT you need to follow along on this for days, and watch for sleeping issues.

Be careful first. MW has good advice. Start looser and work down slowly.

js

4. bucka

bucka Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for your feedback.

5. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    I think I bought my first chastity (cb-2k in 02 03? somewhere) and ouch I hurt myself good too. Turns out my balls needed to stretch. Well after about 3 or 6 months they stretched out I could get a good orgasm with it.
    After tons of research and a mistress that I'm married to we bought the cb-6ks. And over the past year we have made the ring size smaller.
    So right now ring size 3 I can not pull out! I could orgasm but the feeling sucks. I am worried about winter when my sack shrinks.

best advice start easy it will come or not should I say. :)

6. newbb21

newbb21 Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    When i get an erection in my CB6000s, should I have extreme pain in my balls? Or is this due to a configuration issue of my device.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    It happens to me at times. When I get hard, the cage pulls away from my body, putting pressure on my balls. Over time, your body learns not to get so hard! lol

8. Tutor

Tutor New member

Local Time:
    Newbie21 you may want to use some lubrication to ensure the device can move a bit, if you don't, the device will have a tendency to "grab" while your body is stretching.

9. newbb21

newbb21 Member

Local Time:
    No its like my right testicle is being ripped off and someone kicked me in the nuts. Like my back hurts too. :(

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, that happens to me at times too. All I can say is that it does get better over time.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice