Rigid Chastity - Are they still legit?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by FemdomCult, May 25, 2022.

1. FemdomCult

FemdomCult Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I ordered a device from Rigid Chastity (the official site) about a year ago. It was supposed to arrive within 24-26 weeks (6.5 months) but I have yet to receive any updates, so I was wondering if I got scammed?

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Look and see on Rigid Chastity on this forum. There is a lot being experienced and written about it. Seems that they are producing perfect cages, with very bad customer service. Although, I did not order anything from them (MCN fan) it looks like they will respond to delivery once you urge/claim them. They keep you waiting just like in chastity....

3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    I also have an order with them.
    10/10/21
    I've not heard hide nor hair from them.
    This is the second time I have ordered from them and nothing changes. It was months and months and months, last time. I kind of thought that being a returning customer I may get better service, but nothing. Nada.

4. Johnatfran

Johnatfran Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I doubt you are getting scammed, but they aren't a really a company.

They post every week or so on Twitter.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChastityRigid

In April they had an update on their production times.
    https://twitter.com/ChastityRigid/status/1511481866917978121?s=20&t=XdlMmwGcaT137b50YsHN7g
    1. Hello guys, short explanation. As part of you already know, we are a small company. I work with my Wife. This February our fourth child was born. Due to pregnancy my Wife couldnt work with me, so it caused delays. I am very sorry for this.</p>&mdash; RigidChastity (@ChastityRigid) April 5, 2022

For comparison my first order took 9 months and I'm at 13 months on my current order.

mafsub likes this.
  5. herslave247

herslave247 Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    #5 herslave247, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022

My halfshell took 9-1/2 months and arrived just before Christmas 2021. It is a small family business which I think has more orders than it can handle. Hang in there, it was the worth the wait as we love my device.

Also, they are very close to the Ukraine border (about 250klms), so I can imagine that it may cause some challenges to their everyday life, not to mention their business. Good luck.

6. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Ten months from order to done is typical for them. And then it gets shipped... Adrianna has said that the problems in Ukraine are affecting them as they are so close.

Once it shows up, it will be lovely and once it's safely locked on, you'll forget all about how long it took. The craftsmanship is amazing - the one I have here looks like it was molded rather than a bunch of short bits welded together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice