Dream…

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, May 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    I’m about four weeks past a fairly major surgery, so we haven’t been able to do much FLRing. The last couple of days I can feel the energy coming back and feeling better each day. Last night I had a very vivid dream about her. It woke me up. I got up and splashed some water on my face and went back to bed. I’m sleeping in the spare bedroom so as not to disturb her sleep. As I was trying to go back to sleep I wondered if we would continue our FLR.

The next morning, she asks me about my day. I told her I had an appointment in the morning, then a walk, and the rest of the day open. She responded with a list of things for me to do!

When she returned at the end of the day, I made a happy hour snack of homemade crostini, salmon that I smoked, and cream cheese accompanied by a champagne brut rose.

I told her about my dream and concern. She asked; “Did you complete your list?”

All is good.

asastype and tiruh811 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Glad your getting better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice