Orion

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Hig4s, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Anyone have an Evotion Orion with PA pin? And is it wearable without the ring like it was a Bijou?
    And finally, I've seen people saying only get the titanium pin. Wondering why?

2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have a new Orion. No reason it couldn’t be worn without the ring. But unlike the older models it’s going to have a portion of their upper attachment mechanism sticking back at you from the top. Not sure how comfortable that would be. Likely depends a lot on your length and the… um… size of your lower abdomen (your weight).

I’ve worn an Evotion’s for 5 years or so. Just got the new Orion. The new attachment system is really nice. But I have a good bit of skin that spills out just behind the glans. Not sure if that’s what they intended. I see no way to avoid that besides making the cage longer so there’s less accordioned skin.

Hig4s likes this.
  3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    [QUOTE="Thatguyontheinternet, post: 519710,
    I’ve worn an Evotion’s for 5 years or so.... I have a good bit of skin that spills out just behind the glans. Not sure if that’s what they intended. I see no way to avoid that besides making the cage longer so there’s less accordioned skin.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if a wider diameter might be better verses a longer tube. 5 years is a good test, what is the longest you've been able to wear it? Nylon or metal?

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I can wear my current Evotion’s indefinitely without issue. It’s secured via PA and base ring (@Thatgirl wanted PA for security but never let me drop the base ring. She prefers to control erections as well as orgasms. Mostly she has a thing for pain and loves watching me wince).

However I had a good deal of modifications done to my @Evotion On top of the more standard stuff - shape of base ring, gap measurements - all the stuff that initially takes some trial and error to get right, we also ended up having him modify the sides off the button trough so that ineffectively have overflow spaces for my skin (I’m cut).

as a result, the new design not being clamshell has none of that overflow space. Causing it all to come out between the shaft tube and front piece. The extra length should let most of that skin disperse along my length rather than bunch.

She’s always kept me in a short cage (for the reasons above). But in this case the incredibly snugness and control of the new device outweighs having to give me an extra CM to make sure it fits properly. It’s also worth noting that even with the CM, for whatever reason, by my measuring, it will only be just as long as my current device I think.

but nonetheless I saw some photos of guys with a lot of skin stuck out that space between the tube and front. Current cage has zero space for skin - just the tube that nestled behind my glans abd then the first bar of the glans. So I was curious if that’s just how the new one is meant to be worn. But I do not Believe it is. So we’re hoping the length takes care of it, and then one final, less important reprint of the tip will be needed to straighten out some alignment issues, and i should be good to transition to the new device.

I wear it 100% of the time now. I’m able to keep it clean and in good shape. And If she takes it out it’s for a purpose and it doesn’t stay off long. So I’m willing to take the time and expense to get it just right. It’s already going to be much quicker a process than the first one. First one took many months abs more reprints than you can imagine. But because he had the current cage as reference we skipped a lot of steps. Since posting this I’ve determined it needs to contain that skin not let it out. So getting there is all we have to do.
    I’ll be sure to leave a review once done. @Thatgirl is very much looking forward to it.

Beck and ugams like this.
  5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I also have an orion w/pa pin. It is meant to be worn as a trapped ball device only. I read somewhere on their website you can request for it to work like the bijou also, but seems like an extra request.
    I am really happy with the weight, but I was wearing a lori before which was both too big and too heavy. My problem is with the base ring mainly. I can't tell if it is the size or the material. The cage is smaller than the lori by a lot, but the ring is the same. I could wear the stainless lori indef... but not the case with the orion. Am considering a reprint or two, which seems to be a great luxury to have considering they keep files on orders to I suppose deal with edits more easily, but looking at metal again also.
    @Thatgirl seems extremely patient. My wife is exhausted with trying, basically can't hear what i am saying wen talking about chastity anymore, and since the plastic orion rubs me raw after 3-4 days we are teetering on quiting all over again. Sigh.

6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Nothing extra, just don't use the ring and it is similar to a Bijou.

7. Kerry M

Kerry M Member

Local Time:
    Interesting. I ordered a Bijou last week and am a little worried I didn’t measure right but will find out soon enough I’d hope to find more discussions here.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s definitely a trial and error process. There’s no way around it. I mean, I’m sure some guys catch some luck and are good to go from the start. But I think those of us who are in these devices effectively permanently have all had to spend a lot of time (and money) to get there.

@Thatgirl is indeed patient. But two things - one, the cage has always been her thing. Her idea in the first place and her encouraging me to go back in after we took a break when she had our kid. And two, as I already am in a working device, patience is less an issue while working on this new Orion.

For what it’s worth, we’re still working on the Orion. @Evotion does excellent work - the best far as I’m concerned. But since my original “Cage 8”, some 6 or so years ago, he’s definitely gotten busier. So it does take longer than it used to (but nothing crazy). So between reprints needed because I needed more length or shorter spikes, or the current one I’m waiting on due to an oversight on the PA pin measurement, it will have been a fairly long process this time too. To be fair, I took a trip and got busy with work and didn’t pick up the process of finishing this one for a couple months. Just today I exchanged emails for what I hope will be the final revision needed for it to fit properly. After that I have to have another tube made because the first the spikes were too much for me, and the second he made them nearly nonexistent. So I’ll shoot for something in the middle. Once the pin and tip fit though, I should be able to move over to the Orion finally.

Out of curiosity, are you still being irritated by the ring? The nylon took some getting used to with my current PA pin, otherwise I don’t rmemeber skin being a big issue irritation-wise.

ChasteCel likes this.
  9. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet
    I moved on. I couldn't make it work, and had no luck with communication w/evotion. I did figure out it was more the flattened nature of the ring, as in it is more like a section of cut pipe than a rod bent into a circle that was causing the problem. If it were more rounded it may have worked better for me.

10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I picked up a new Orion recently with the new security screw - it came last week. I can totally attest to how long it takes to get them perfect. This one is my third, and I'd gotten the last two right (originally, then got a remake of it since it was literally one of the first Orions made and was showing wear and tear). I changed a couple measurements this time out and I think I screwed up the length, I am definitely turtling more than I want. I'm gonna give it another week of wear or so, but I do think I need to get the shaft remade...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice