MatureMetal stainless steel cages and tubes

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Feb 11, 2009.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Sure one could be made for it I just don't know how comfortable it will be. That is a very diffrent idea.

By the way most of them are named that one is called simply "my favorite" I was just finishing up building 4 new ones of them.

2. pylofm

pylofm Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Maturemetal could you email please with regard to building me a cb...I have tried writing to Gereckes, Steelworxx and neither has replied so I have seen your writings here and hope you are a business that is able to respond (thought that would be easy) :)

Many thanks
    Dave.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I guess sometimes when you get too big the easy things are hard. I would love to help in any way I can. You can email me at maturemetal@grandecom.net or click on my web sight link below.

4. roanokeboy

roanokeboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just wanted to say that I am a big fan of Mature Metal. The product is great, very nice design and craftsmanship. Very nice job. I also had a chance to speak with the owner and found the customer service excellent. I was in good hands, well informed and the whole experience was totally positive. Thank you Mature Metal.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm interested in either the Jail Bird or the Pet Trap. I'm wondering how short the Pet Trap can be. I know Dolly mentioned having a Jail Bird made at around 1.5 inches.

6. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    how are you boys & girls getting on with the various Mature Metal Devices? The jailburd looks too open, butquite like the mistress Watchful

MistressB

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm still waiting for mine. It was ordered on the 2nd, shipped on the 9th. I imagine it's being held up by Her Majesty's Custom & Excise Tax department.

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I *love* my Watchful Mistress CB device. The workmanship, finish, customer service, etc, etc, is all top-notch. I have sent it back for several modifications, all of which were done promptly, at a reasonable price, and I got the device back within a week or two at the most. The other big advantage is the ability to have it made to custom sizes. I made all the adjustments I needed with my 3K, then used those measurements for the WM. I'm very happy with the result.

9. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    just wonder about the jailbird,

you guys who had one, do you feel the same security about not be availible to tuch yourself as in a cb6000?

since it have a gap betveen the bars i wonder if its possible to pleasy yourself?

i like the closure of the cb, cant touch my self at all, i just wonder if i get the same feeling in a jailbird?

the jailbird seems to be so much easyer to clean,

10. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    I just recieved my new Jail Bird yesterday and put it right on. I ordered it a little snug so it's taking me a while to used to it. Mistress teased me for an hour with it on last night by touching though the cage and putting her fingernails in through. No way of getting me off, very close but with the cage so small there is bot enough rum to get an erection. My Cock tries to get hard but just can't get there. Just make sure if you order it with the anti-pullout pins take them out before you get teased or I think you will get a hole driven right into your Cock.

11. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I had a birdlocked before the jailbird and that was impossible to clean. With the jailbird its really easy. That was key to mistress and i because it ended up being alot of work for her to constantly have to unlock me in the birdlocked for cleaning and then supervise etc.

I find that if the jailbird is small enough that you cannot get a good erection then there is little pleasure to be had from trying to play with yourself through the cage. Plus the cage is open enough for cleaning, but the bars are close enough to make it no fun to try and play. At least for me.

The real pro for me though is the ability to send the device back to MM and get it adjusted because i got the size quite wrong due to my ball sack being stretched. So once i have my temporary CD in the mail i plan to send it back to get the size adjusted.

Thats alone is just so valuable for anyone who has to wear the device 24/7 (except for mistress playtime)

12. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:

you've got to wonder what they think LOL

Maybe they'll send one of those butch looking customs ladies to deliver personally [​IMG]

What did you do about measurements? Did you get the sizing rings?

MB

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    No, I used the width from my CB-6000s. I also followed the sizing guide and measured myself constantly for about two or three days. And I'm still waiting!

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ours felt like it took forever to get here. Not even sure it was Customs that were the issue.

MatureMetal decided that the device swam the Atlantic! I think he may be right.

Be patient, it's worth it.

15. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I am patient. I can't be anything else. But I'm sure looking forward to seeing it in person!

16. timmyboicb

timmyboicb New member

Local Time:
    I am a grower. I've had problems with my CB6000. If i shake it hard enough I've gotten hard enough to have the shaking educe an orgasm, although minimized. If i get the mature metal device small enough for me when iIm flaccid, would it still be comfortable? or would it just be incredibly painful when I would try to grow? would i be able to still achieve the orgasm inside of it. I would hope I would not be able to have any sort of orgasm.

17. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I'm also a grower. I never wore a CB6K, which is a little narrower than the CB3K I used to wear. The 3K was still a little too wide and long. I ordered my Watchful Mistress a little narrower than the CB3K, and it fits really well. When soft, there is enough space to be able to wash inside, but if I start to get even a little hard, that space disappears real quick. I don't think it would be possible to have an orgasm with it on, but I haven't worn it for longer than 2 weeks at a time.

WRT growing in length, with nothing to hold the device against the body, erections can still occur, they just carry the whole device forward, pulling the scrotum with it. You still can't touch your penis near the base, because the scrotum is wrapped around it. It's not particularly painful. About all you can do is feel the top of the penis near its base, and admire how hard it is, and how little sensation there is in that area compared to the tip. With a longer tube, there would be more space for the penis to grow forward inside the tube without stretching the scrotum. However, I have a PA piercing which I use to tether the tip of my penis to the end of the tube. If the distance between the tip of the soft penis and the end of the tube is too long, the piercing gets pulled on, and gets quite sore. I find it better to have the tube fit to the soft, short penis, and put up with a little stretching during an erection.

18. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I agree with mark.

I ordered my jailbird on the big side to try and prevent too much pressure on my PA and also to have less discomfort when growing but it really achieved the wrong affect.

The PA gets pulled when soft.
    The device takes up way more room when soft and makes for a poor fit when soft.
    Erections are no more or less uncomfortable with that extra bit of room.

In my opinion a snug fit when soft is the way to go. I have a smaller device now and it is more comfortable.
    You will get the device pulling on your balls when hard, but thats going to happen regardless and at least you are comfortable when soft (which is far more hours in the day then hard, right?! )

Plus after a while your body does tend to surrender to the fact you cannot get hard properly and make less effort to do so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice