[Cobra Chinese knockoff] Easy to push down and pullout

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Funkswitch, May 13, 2022.

1. Funkswitch

Funkswitch Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    I just received my chinese knockoff as I want to order the Kink3d Cobra. I am wearing the smallest of four Standard rings. However, when on, it is very easy to push down on the lock area and pullout. This for example almost happened when the boxershort went down and pushed the chastity down.

That pullout is always possible with some effort is something I get, but this is a little too easy. Any advice?

I wish there was a >lockable<, comfortable yet hard to cut belt for your chastity cage but I've only seen the simple ones or full belts.

Maybe I will try the over-expensive Vice Mini after all, I see 50/50 positive/negative stories and I am intrigued by their anti pullout method.

Your thoughts?

2. Funkswitch

Funkswitch Member

Local Time:
    Oh and.. no.. :) PA is no option for me unfortunately! :(

3. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I could always pull out of every cage i tried within 10 seconds. I didn’t want a PA, so i got a frenum piercing. It’s still healing at the moment

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Is your model similiar to mine? I have a pic in the gallery…I have just tried a clone cobra, it being my latest device, and it worked fine. Im using the largest ring as of now.. usualy my size is 45mm but i find the gap is too small that it compresses the balls… 50mm is just nice.. there are 2 sockets at the top of the cage where it slots nicely into the ring.. making any flipping up n freeing the dick
    Impossible..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice