Improvement to your device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by hollytv, Aug 22, 2010.

1. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I've been thinking about this for a while and having not seen a thread on the subject, so I thought I'd ask.

I've tried four devices, each ball trapping, and have returned to the CB6000 (as it happens the first we purchased). As with any device that is not tailor made it's not going to work for everyone, I guess even tailor made devices could still have room for improvement. But what would you do to improve the experience of the device, or belt, you are in?

Personally, thinking of the CB6000, I would do away with the air vents. The popularity of the cb6000s suggests that having space to move around is less desirable and am surprised they remain. For me they serve no purpose other than for skin to stick out of. Cleaning and air circulation isn't going to happen. And whilst I fill the cage a slightly smaller diameter would be a more pleasurable constant reminder of my situation. I can't say I like the way the device is welded on the verticle plain. I have a reasonably prominent perineal raphe (thank you wikipedia) that is irritated by the join. Whilst we're at it, a more downwardly curved cage?

As for the ring, some way of having the balls held in the same way a ball stretcher would may reduce testicles moving back through the ring. Perhaps the back ring could have a further two forward facing guide pins that would act to reduce the gap the scrotum is afforded. And some way of being able to remove the cage and keep wearing the ring in place, so as to act like a cock ring. I know the solid rings for the earlier devices exist but the make up of the 6000 may make this difficult to construct. Also, I know people have said the ovular shape of the Mature Metal devices is an improvement, as too the shape of the bridlocked.

I think the padlock adds unnecessary bulk and a smaller way to keep things locked is a must and suggestions to do so are welcomed.

I have managed to use the cb3000 Points of Intrigue (there is something so Princess Bride about their name, lol) with the 6000. It meant enlarging the locking pin hole of the POI and removing some of the plastic beneath the lowest points. I may actually remove the lowest points as they aren't pointing in an effective direct.

I may draw up some of these ideas if anyone is interested and can provided pictures of the POI if requested.

To summarise I'd like the moon on a stick...that would prevent me from masturbating.

Hope it was of some interest, I think it actually makes for a realistic take on the device, which despite the above works for me (though I must add I do need to remove the device daily for cleaning). Would anybody care to share their thoughts on their device or what would have made you stick with a device that was impracticable?

Thanks for reading.
    Holly.

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I have a PA and a pa security cable. One of the things i hated was that the cable would pull the ring slightly out of the tip of the cage, and would irritate the piercing. My mod (based on another security mod using the idea of inserting a lock pin to secure trough the cage sideways) was to drill some holes through the head of the cage horizontally so that the security cable could be inserted through the new cage holes. It has been way more comfortable since doing so.

What i wish was that the rings themselves(not the PA jewellery, but the actually cage rings) were more anatomical with a slight curve... I believe steelworxx (germany) has an option for that. I don't know how well the polycarbonate of the cbx series would heat and bend. I'm guessing not well.

3. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    I found that a mixture of two devices is the most secure I have come up with. The birdcage metal cage and the urethral tube from the fantasy leather works thru-hole make a pretty impossible to get out of combo. The birdcage does have a drawback where it is a bit long and it could use a little more space for the boys to get bloodflow sometimes, but it is so hard to get a hold, getting out of the urethral tube is probably impossible. The tube by itself is hard to get out of when outside of the device, with only pinkies to help try and free yourself, not happening on this planet.

4. fatkid

fatkid Junior Member

Local Time:
    i have modified a bridlocked to fit with a cb3000 hinged ring for easy on off and to avoid the splitting cage / craking cage issues...super secure cant pull out and comfy.

see frankenbird post in devices / birdlocked part of forum if interested....

5. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    for me the main problem is the possibility of a ball going back trough the ring. it already happened to me and i dont dare to wear all day long it atm. maybe, as for the 3000 series, would it be possible to combine several rings or to modify one?

speaking about mods, i glued the 2 parts (the case was beginning to split and it was horribly pinchy). i also experienced a low-cost homemade ksg-like device to prevent pullout (in long term it wasnt confortable enough, but it would work with other material than cristal clear rubber

tbh i still fantasize about chastity but i dont feel it possible to sustain wearing a device 24/24 7/7. after 24h it already smells disgusting, after 48 you're getting irritation under the balls (due to movement and night erections), after more even your penis skin gets wounded inside the cage (i got a callosity at the venting holes and where the cage tube gets larger ("forehead")) moreover without pulling on your balls you feel they are going to free themselves sometime, even with the smallest ring allowing blood to circulate.

i suppose this is not for me :(

6. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    If your balls are pulling through, it's the gap, not the ring size - you need to use a smaller spacer with a comfortable ring. Also apply fine sandpaper to the edges that rub against your skin - they don't feel sharp, but if sanded they stop rubbing you.

If you persevere on getting the size right you should be able to wear a CB3K for weeks. Hygiene requires daily care in the shower and once weekly (or more frequent) temporary removal for proper cleaning of you and the device.

Good luck

7. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Chloe - I had thought about a curving A ring (as I think they are referred to) perhaps keeping the the front edge straight, as it is, but the back edge curving backwards to go beneath the perineum. I don't think bending them yourself is a great idea. lol.

aaa1231, I would have to agree with jeank. After moving to the smallest spacer things were much more comfortable for me. But the smell does get unpleasant quickly. I read recently that there are two factors that contribute to this. One is that there are people whose urine has an odour of what they have eaten, the other is that there are people who do not possess the ability to detect that odour (22% of the population can). It makes me wonder if those insistent that the cotton bud and shower head is sufficient cleaning are part of the other 78%? Have I managed to make a lot of people paranoid? lol, sorry!

Perhaps if we can agree on something that maybe a real improvement we could get something made. I have some 3d modelling experience, even having a device 3d printed.

glupe, I like the look of the urethral tube devices but worry both about the effect of having something shoved up there and how cheap the website you got it from is! If someone could convince me it was entirely safe I might consider getting one. My concern with the 'cock trap' devices is that you would still be able to stimulate the glans and frenum. Using it with a second device works for me. I think Steelworx do such a combination.

I don't know if I could bring myself to chop up the birdlocked, fatkid. I guess they weren't going to allow you to send it back after you tried it out. Thinking of the birdlocked I saw somewhere that some one had the pico but had turned it inside out in effect giving the option for spikes or not. Anyone tried this?

Holly

8. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    i'm not really into trying to bend something like that myself.. but who knows... maybe they'll make something like it. or even might be worth trying to bend something.. heh.

9. propertyofMistressLauren

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    The only mod that I have made to my cb6k is to solder a hole beneath the "head" of the tube to accomodate a PA piercing. We love my 6k but recently got the piercing for securit; now the challenge becomes guaging up to accomodate a padlock because Mistress wants the most security possible and with the PA ring (or padlock)and to make sure I have no way of pleasuring myself.

10. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I am a big fan of tinkering with my chastity devices. The only device that I wore with any regularity was the CB3K. I did not think the improvements made in the 6K were enough to make it worth buying, plus there seemed to be a lot of little pieces. My wife/KH does not like having to fuss with small pieces. The main issues with the 3K were: the hinged ring was a bad design, and the tube was too long. To fix #1, I bought the solid ring of the correct size, cut out an area along the top edge, and fashioned an interlocking piece similar to, but simpler than, the 6K scheme. To fix #2, I cut the tip and base off the 3K tube, then used epoxy putty to re-connect them. Photos of this craftiness are in my gallery photos.

Eventually, I moved on to an all metal device from Mature Metal, incorporating all the improvements and measurements from the 3K. As much as I liked my 3K, I *love* my WM!

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I've modified and built my own chastity devices. One of my main gripes in life is that I don't spend as much time tinkering as I should like to.

I originally had the CB-2000, but after I realised how pointless that was for me I started messing with it. I got the idea to build a light wire harness from 3mm stainless steel braided wire. I carefully drilled out the posts of the cb2k cage and threaded the wires through. All the joins were made with gummy heatshrink. I made it in about a day or so, but I found I couldn't get the wire arranged in a way that prevented me being able to pull straight out of the device. If I'd had my piercing then it would have been a very good device actually, but retrospect is always rosy.

I also created a neosteel style belt from scratch out of 3mm mirror finish stainless steel sheet. This was a serious project and didn't come up as well as I'd hoped. The tube is the impossible bit. I made one out of a couple of PVC joins and epoxyed it to the front plate. It wasn't a bad device for the effort, and it taught me that I'm not really one to go the full belt style (didn't find the hip belt comfortable despite bending and regrinding and so on a few times. It also taught me that for very little cost.

That's about when I realised how much I missed my nipple piercings, so while I was getting those re done I got a PA too. That was a pretty big morning, got my wife to drive home! :)

I now have a MatureMetal Jailbird which I love, but I ordered the spike strip without any thought other than "hey, these would be fun" when really I should have been thinking "hey, I wonder how long those spikes are" The spikes are tremendously long and in my case far far too long. I will have to cut them down and re grind the points, but that will only be about a half days work and then I should have something really comfortable (unless I get hard) and secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice