The Lori's Device, vs The CB 6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wolfie, May 21, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Looks like my Mistress likes this site
    and is now talking about having me in a Lori's
    Chasity Device and having me get a P.A. Piercing...

i am already locked in a CB 6000,
    however i can pull out if needed...

The Lori's device is a bit differant
    as pulling out is impossible,
    for obvious reasons...

The CB 6000, drives me erotically insane
    as Mistresses Cock gets hard and pulsates
    leaving me in frustration, with no relief...

i am not sure i can go much deeper
    and wonder if the Lori's will frustrate me even more...

Erotically Mindfucked

2. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    The Lori is much more discreet than a CB-6000. It is custom-made to your measurements out of stainless steel and won't absorb odors or degrade over time like mass-produced polycarbonate (fancy name for high-carbon plastic). IMHO - once you've worn a Lori, you won't want to go back to a lesser chastity device.

3. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    The difference is between essentially a toy and reality - put your fate in your Mistress's hands and experience real control, then your mind set will be altered. Its a different head space and one that my guess is you already crave. You will truly surrender.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I agree with the notion of a Lori's tube, and I have been contemplating a PA but the reality is that is takes a long time for a PA to heal to the point of being able to use it in chastity and I'm not sure if I want to wait that long. Maybe I am just finding excuses ????

5. Ms Watchfuls pet

I don't think its the healing time that is the biggest problem, its the upgrading time, by upgrading i mean the ring sizes themselves.

The healing from being pierced is very quick, about a week i think? Might be wrong.

But you have to wait a long time until you can try stretching your hole, to accommodate a bigger sized ring, and you need to go up about 2-3 sizes for it to be thick enough for use with a Loris device.

The ring needs to be thick, because the ring you start with is very thin, and eventually will have a cheese wire effect against your skin if its got weight pushing on it.

Hope that sort of made sense!

6. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    "Upgrade time" for me was over in about three weeks. Frenum percing was trivially easy yes, some pain, but on more than say getting one's ears peirced.

7. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    I see my sub has stirred up interest in eventually having the "Lori" devise. Mistress Watchful, could you explain to me a bit more about the devise, how it fuctions, the benefits, the downside (if there actually is one) which I do not perceive. This would be something I must weigh heavily before ever applying. I am a bit worried about the "PA" piercing, and how that may work with the devise, and how clean and safe it all would be. Any good advise, and knowledge would be appreciated

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You really need to speak to the "wearers" on the site, as every Lori device is different.

The main concept with Ms Lori's devices is because they are pierced, pull-out is impossible and makes them more secure than non-pierced devices.

Also rubbing, irritation and sores problems sometimes occurring in plastic devices are not so much of a problem in the metal Lori devices.

As for cleaning? I intend to be the one cleaning "my" penis, and supervising lock up, so I'm not concerned about that. It will be done regularly and thoroughly.

9. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'd rate my custom #3 Lori tube "superior" to my old CB-3000, Goethals belt and Steel Pleasures chastity devices in terms of security (with a PA piercing there is absolutely NO chance of pull-out), hygiene (no worries about urine retention in the tube) and effectiveness at preventing "sexual gratification" (I was able to orgasm in my Goethals and Steel Pleasures, but NOT in the Lori). The Lori's lock is far less vulnerable to cutting than the small padlocks used by other devices. An added bonus of my #3 Lori's compact size is that it much more discreet under clothing than any of my other devices. My Lori is by far the most comfortable chastity device I own - except when I start to become sexually aroused and it squeezes me!

10. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    Thank you for the information about the "Lori". So I gather this is a custom-made device? And can be suited specifically to the wearer? Please explain a bit more about this. I really need good advice, as I am truly interested in this for my sub in the future. Does the piercing and the "Lori" go hand in hand, meaning it is done when the "Lori" is ready to be put on? Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this one.

What kind of costs are we talking about as well, and I can only imagine that this device will last a very long time. You mentioned that it is more discreet under clothing as well, compared to the "CB 3000/6000" ? Any other advice and info is much appreciated.

11. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Mistress,
    I have been locked into a lori for so many years now - on and off, I cant remember how many! The device I have is a simple tube locked by a frenum piercing. I am of the opinion that the simpler the device the better, for me at least, for I am interested in long term wear and comfort plus 100% security. All these things the lori device provides. There are many lori devices and I am suspicious that many of them are just too much metal for long term wear (unless you are hapy looking like you have a hard on in the supermarket) for me the smaller the better. Please realise tht all the devices are made of a heavy guage metal which takes a few weeks to get used to.
    Another consideration is whether you will allow erections? Although the devices which do not allow erection may be appealing to some, my keyholder prefers allowing the erection with no prospect of cumming - its even more of a tease I can assure you. Those devices which do not allow make me wonder what would happen if the sub cnnot help getting one - how pretty would they look with everything bulging out in very strange ways?
    A frenum percing is easy to do and for me this was a sacred moment when I gave away possession to the superior sex. Maybe some kind of ritual thing would be fiting for the ceremony.
    The devices that have gadgets to hold in place, or the new 12x's seem to me to be a lot of weight to carry around and may be uncomfortable. Less is more IMO. Hope this helps.
    My device is an old style #12 which is totally effective.

ALL IMO

Loris

12. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The cost varies according to device, the piercing should be done whilst you are waiting the order, which can take some time (cant it MIss Watchful ;)) Mistress LOri is excellent at giving advice I recommend you email her too.

Best

Loris

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    117 days and counting...

14. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I second Loris1's comments regarding Mistress Lori's chastity tubes. I started out with an older model #6 (hooded with teste ring), which I modified to a #4 and finally to a #3. The teste ring didn't support the weight and resulted in the tube riding down on my PA piercing causing pinching/edema. In it's current incarnation, my Lori performs as intended (effectively preventing masturbation/intercourse) without the bulk/weight of the supposedly "more secure" models. I recognize that some wearers require more security (e.g., a longer, hooded tube) to prevent reaching orgasm. I guess I'm just fortunate that my shortened tube with its locking PA anchor pin works for me.

15. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Advice for the Mistress...:bigsmile:
    don't listen to anything wolfie says...
    especially when it cums to Chasity...
    Warning to all.....
    Be careful what you ask for...

16. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Lori suggest having a PA of a 10 or 8 gauge. Let me say that i HATE piercings but I got my guishe and PA done at the same time both in an 8guauge. Instead of messing around with stretching and the time it can take it's best to just be pierced in an 8. To be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and that that the guishe hurt more.

-Autoeroticboy-

17. manthony121

manthony121 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    You're just finding excuses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice