New Domme Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Tea, Oct 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    MIstress Tea, I am so happy that you have found a new life with someone who loves you and gives you great pleasure. Know that your partner is very lucky to have you. I look forward to hearing more about your new adventure! If only my wife was as interested in enjoying shared pleasure as you are. Enjoy every day as it comes!

2. Mistress Tea

Mistress Tea Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you anasyrm. My partner and I are both lucky to have found each other. I do plan on enjoying every moment, nothing is guaranteed so each day is a gift.

3. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Was finally getting into a good groove with our chastity play and FLR when illness struck. We have been trying to keep on track but we are both cranky, sick and just want to sleep. So that is basically what we are doing, lots of sleep and a little cuddling. Hopefully we will feel better soon.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  4. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Things are getting back to normal around here. Still some lingering blah from being sick but better. We have been finding time here and there, especially over the past two weekends, to get in some play time. My partner has not been in a cage for a couple of weeks because of illness but we are planning on fixing that tonight.

iome343 and Whiskey05 like this.
  5. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    This week has been a locked one. And I've been enjoying teasing, denying and teaching my partner. We've done kinks that he is into and kinks I'm into. But we have spent a great deal of time with me teaching him exactly how I like to be touched and what really turns me on. This weekend will be more of the same and I can't wait.

6. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you are getting to really know one another and enjoy each other in new and better ways. You are on your way to loving and lasting relationship. Enjoy the journey.

Mistress Tea likes this.
  7. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Now you are getting more comfortable with chastity and accepting what it can do for you, You are becoming that what your man wanted from the start ( even if he is beginning to have second thoughts about it ). You can reap the benefits for yourself and your man will happily give it too you.
    Have fun on your journey

Mistress Tea likes this.
  8. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    We are definitely getting to know each other better. I love that chastity has made this relationship so much more intimate than any before. It takes a great deal of trust, discussion, reassurance and time to make it work but it has been fun and worth it.

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    @Mistress Tea, I love reading your story, it sounds so loving. My wife and I have only been playing with chastity for a couple of months but it's already had a massive impact on our relationship, there's so much more love and caring now, and the intensity is great, plus now we have an active sex life.

10. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    The past weekend was a good one. We had multiple play times on Saturday, unlocking but no orgasm for him and a lazy restful Sunday. I have learned to relax and thoroughly enjoy being pleasured orally. Took some time so that I'm comfortable and can really enjoy it. I am also growing more comfortable being in control. This is bringing us closer and there is even more intimacy. Looking forward to this week being locked again plenty of teasing.

Whiskey05, Rectrix, asastype and 3 others like this.
  11. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I'm new to this myself as a submissive though. Id like to have someone control me through out the day

Whiskey05 likes this.
  12. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    This past weekend was quiet and only a few play times. Lots of stuff going on with work and family. No chastity but will be locking him up on Tuesday. We both were missing all the teasing all week.

This weekend we talked about the difference between the fantasy of chastity and what our life actually looks like. It is interesting that the reality has been better than expected but not what the fantasy portrays. Life as a whole together is more intimate and we pay close attention to one another but it is not sexual all the time.

Whiskey05 and Chaz69 like this.
  13. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It looks like it is coming together for you. Keep talking. The more you learn about each other and your individual wants and needs the better your relationship will get. Often the intimacy is more fulfilling than sex and when the shared orgasms finally happens it is an amazing moment of special closeness for both of you. Then you are both looking for that intimacy without the sex again. At least, that is what I have found. How long you go between orgasms for him is a balance you will find that fits you both.
    By the way, teasing does not have to always be an active or time consuming thing. Just brushing his back as you walk by or an occasional kiss on his cheek. A little casual romantic attention several times throughout the day when you don't have the time or energy for actual play reminds him that you love him and will keep his oxytocin (the love hormone) levels up.
    Enjoy your journey.

spider203, Rectrix, MtnViper and 3 others like this.
  14. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    I am a very touch driven person so the little touches all day are part of our life. We really enjoy snuggling in bed while he is locked and we have missed it the past week. It is a balancing act that we are learning to make the best for us.

Chaz69, iome343, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  15. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    New experience for us the other day. Partner was locked and out doing errands while I was at work with the only key. He had to stop at the county building and didn't realize that they had added walk-through metal detectors. Forgot he was wearing the new metal cage and set the machine off. Officer noticed that his belt buckle was metal, did a quick swipe and let him through. We both got a chuckle out of it when he got home and realized what had actually set the machine off.

Rectrix, iome343, tomf_22033 and 2 others like this.
  16. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Have had some fun with new toys for him in the last week ... nipple clamps, new chastity belt, and some luscious satiny ribbon. Looking forward to more fun this weekend too. It is such a fun adventure for us as we continue to learn about each other and work on our relationship.

slave_m, Whiskey05, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  17. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Life has been going along pretty well and that's when road bumps come around. Partner and I had a fun evening last night. Actually got in a couple of play times, teasing, denial, and other fun things. Was looking forward to some more fun plans today too.

But woke up to phone call telling me to meet my dad's ambulance at the hospital because it looks like he had another stroke. I'm worn out and worried.

18. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    That's hard. Hang in there. Sending love and support.

19. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Hang in there we are here for support

20. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    We all hope he is okay. You have Missy and my prayers for him and yourself.

21. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. It is still a bumpy road with my dad's terminal illness but we are doing the best we can.

There has been some down time for just my partner and I but it has been few and far between. My partner is currently Locked up and we are hoping to have a little play time tonight. But it may or may not happen depending on what is going on elsewhere in the family. And also depends on how tired I am when. It is finally time for bed.

22. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Hang in there and remember you have to take care of yourself first. If you are not okay you can't be there for your dad or your husband. From what you have said all along, I know your husband will help you through this if you let him. I am sure he sees your well being as being way more important than playtime.

23. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Thanks the encouragement. It has been a long few weeks. My father passed away and there has been very little chill time for anyone. We are just now getting back to a more normal schedule.

My partner and I are dealing with other issues besides my dad's death. Building a family foundation with almost adult children and a new father figure isn't easy in regular life but throwing in my dad's last days, his death, new jobs for my partner and myself isn't making it any easier. Also adding chastity play and establishing a FLR is just more to get through.

But we are managing to get all of it working without losing our minds. Definitely not perfect or not always happy but it is getting better and we are committed to making it work.

We have had some amazing play time that has helped both my partner and I grow. We have had some brutally honest conversations about what we want and expect and how to make it happen. It is certainly not easy but we are on the same oage and know where we are headed.

We have also have some fun with different chastity cages, and different butt plugs. Trying new things and having a great time. We've also started what I call exploration play. I honestly am unsure of what I personally enjoy and am hesitant about trying to figure it out myself. So my partner and I decided to try things for me that I might like. If my partner comes up with something and tries it and I do enjoy it, especially if I have an orgasm then he gets one fun thing he particularly likes done to / for him. Very fun game for us.

24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Sorry far your loss. Hang in thare it will all get better with time .

25. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Welcome, and take your time. I do have one question? It is if you and partner were able, or have been able to inform your adult children? If how did they take it? Ok that was two questions.

Tmo

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice