Czech chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jarda, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Jarda

Jarda New member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Hi,

I am new here and I am searching for chastity device which will fit corectly. I am from Czech republic, so please execuse me for my translation mistakes.

I want to show you one chastity device made by czech manufacturer and I am asking you for your opinion. I changed some mails whith him and from his words it looks like it is very good device. It is made from stainless steel and it costs only about 65€.

Please take a look

2. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Hi Jarda,

I have had a look at the photo in the link - I have to say I am intriguied by the design of the device & am surprised it is only €65. However you haven't included a link to the manufacturer. Could you please do this please. Thank you.

3. Jarda

Jarda New member

Local Time:
    Ou I am sorry, I posted this link because there are the biggest group of photos. His sites are only in czech and I don't know if he can speak english.

His sites

I will probably buy this device.

4. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Translated page

Good old google. Some interesting stuff, too. Not sure how the device would work. Pull out appears quite simple unless piercings are utilised.

5. Jarda

Jarda New member

Local Time:
    He said that he can make every size of the ring and probably of the tube too. He also made this device. It is little changed. If it will be custom fit, than pull out will be still posible?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice