Chapter Four

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Dec 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Thank you @ Bronco. When Missy and I were talking this morning we realized how many times we could have just given up and said it is to hard or it is never going to happen.
    I remember there being one thread here that questioned if Christians should be doing chastity. I believe our Christian God led us here. He saw this as a place we could learn how to love each other completely. I believe that answers the question at least for us.

gary8752 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I couldn’t agree more with you . A lot of people think chastity is a kink and kink is sinful but thay are so wrong. Chastity far my marriage it’s a tool to help us grow closer together. Whatever the reason is behind anyone else’s reasoning far chastity is far them and that’s not sinful until it hearts someone. God works in misteries ways don’t question it just fallow his way which is making you and everyone around you happy. Enjoy your love together the way you all feal fit to do so. God bless you two

3. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    We have been having sex about every other night so I didn’t have to masturbate during her period to reach the requirement. It is too often. The orgasms are not that great and certainly not special. It is like we are forcing it to happen when we would both like to just make love instead. Somehow it is not intimate or sensual. We both felt like something was missing. Sometimes after the sex I had to concentrate on being close to her even though we still kissed and cuddled after the sex. That natural affection for her I usually feel after sex wasn’t the same even though we still cuddled and kissed.

She teased me before the vasectomy that if I got all those orgasms in 3 months I would owe her 3 months of abstinence. That is almost sounding pretty good about now. LOL It was actually nice when she had her period that ended a week ago. We couldn’t do that motionless PIV we both like but we did make quiet, sensual love every night and I just held her tight against me. She was so peaceful lying in my arms and not having to give herself to me sexually.

We decided to change things up a bit starting after her period ended. We are going back to a similar format as when we had programed sex. We skip most of the foreplay, just enough to get me erect. Two nights we had intercourse and last night she masturbated me and we got my orgasm out of the way. The orgasm was not that good but it was done. Then we made love for a long time, at least a half hour or more. I gave her oral and then made her melt the first two nights and last night I just gave her a fuzzy. We have done this three nights now and it actually seemed to be better for both of us. My orgasm is just taking care of business, nothing more and nothing less. Then we make love and that brings us back to feeling that special closeness before we go to sleep in each other’s arms. The 2 nights in between we did that quiet PIV and that helped too.

Years ago I would have said you were crazy if you told me I could have sex too often.

Isopropylforyou, homebody and Bronco like this.
  4. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I just love how you two always figure things out to make it the best far each other. Is is so obvious on how much you all are in love with each other. It is great to see that thare is that cind of love in this crazy world we live in now . Keep the love going.

5. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It was actually all Missy's idea this time. She said she remembered how I learned to enjoy making "her kind of Love" to her when sex was such a problem for her. She gave me an orgasm and then we spent a lot of time just making love so that she would feel okay about having had sex with me. I learned how nice that intimacy without another orgasm could be in those sessions after my sex need was satisfied. Since at that time the sex was not much more than me getting off, the intimacy became better for me than the sex. That is what got us through till our miracle happened.
    She realized that neither of us was enjoying obligatory sex all the time and reasoned if it worked once to make bad sex good for both of us, why not give it another shot until we get through this requirement.
    We will both be glad when I pass my test. We are 1/2 way there. Then we can go back to making love all the time and having sex when the mood hits her. Everything is better when it just happens naturally.

Bronco likes this.
  6. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Missy started her period today and it is almost a relief. The pressure to have an orgasm is off. What we have been doing with the “business like” orgasms followed by making love in an intimate sensual way has helped but it still feels a little forced.

I am really looking forward to just making love to her for a whole week. Holding her, making it about how much I cherish her.

When she touches me in that gentle way and presses her warm, soft body against me and our satin night gowns slide against our skin it is such an amazing feeling.

We both enjoy actual sex. When it is spontaneous and about our love for each other it is wonderful but when we have sex all the time it somehow diminishes the experience. It isn’t special anymore. Once every week or so is plenty often. Missy agrees although I do give her oral a couple times a week.

I am looking forward to this next week just holding her and making her melt. Giving her a fuzzy if she wants. That content, relaxed, peaceful woman laying her head on my shoulder as she goes to sleep is what makes me feel like a man. I think I said in an earlier post once. When I make her feel loved she returns that love 2 fold. If it were a contest as to who is the better lover, she would win hands down.

On the bright, side we are 2/3 of the way done with our obligatory sex requirement to make the vasectomy complete.

Isopropylforyou and Bronco like this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    That’s great far you that your almost back to doing thing’s you want instead of have to do it . Good luck and stay strong almost done .

8. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi. I have been reading your posts on and off but must have missed something. Would you mind explaining the connection between vasectomies and obligatory sex? I had a vasectomy about 12 years ago but missed out on the obligatory sex part. What is that all about?

9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    According to my doctor, It requires about 3 months and about 20 or more orgasms before I am actually 100% safe. Up until then the male orgasm will still produce enough sperm to cause pregnancy. Just following doctor's orders. We are trying to get all the required orgasms in by the end of the 3 months.

10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I have not heard that one before. I believe that I was not allowed to do anything for a couple of weeks then a certain time later go in and give a sample to be tested. I passed and that was about 23 years ago

11. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I had it done 20 years ago and I had to let it heal far 2 weeks than the doctor told us it to do it as much as possible far a month then I got tested and was all clear . So far so good no more pregnancy.

12. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It sounds almost as if the doctors have no idea how this works. I'll just keep doing what my doctor said.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    The safe bet is after 30 days and 20 ejacuations, some guys are safe way before that, few much longer, it takes an actual test to be sure.

14. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thay say doctors know best but sometimes….. I’m losing faith in mine unfortunately

15. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Monday the twenty eighth was Hubby’s thirty fourth birthday. Several times he has mentioned that one of the things on his bucket list was to try sky diving. Not anything I ever want to do. I’m not that comfortable on a small step ladder or even looking straight down over a balcony railing.

Soooo, for his birthday I set up a tandem skydive for him. The place didn’t open for the season until the first weekend in April so I moved his birthday back to April second. It is about three hours away so I booked us a room at a motel for the weekend.

We got there Friday night late and Hubby was so excited he couldn’t even make me melt. He held me and caressed me but he couldn’t relax himself and kept on talking. I was glad he was excited so I forgive him.

Saturday he was hyper all morning till we got to the airport. It was definitely a little chilly but not too bad. He got his instructions and one instructor tried to talk me into doing it too. That was not happening. The adventure doesn’t last all that long for as expensive as it is. The plane took fifteen or twenty minutes to get up to where they jumped out. They did freefall for about a minute or so and supposedly they are falling at almost one hundred and twenty miles an hour by the time the instructor opens the chute. If I had been up there I would have crapped my pants by then. I was nervous about him being up there but I felt some better when I saw the chute open. It was only a few minutes till they landed. The smile on Hubby’s face when I got to see him was all the thanks I needed. He talked about it for the whole rest of the day.

We found a very nice restaurant for dinner and he slowly calmed down. The rest of the evening was him telling me how much he loved me. When we finally went to bed we cuddled for a long time and then he went down and gave me a wonderful oral orgasm. When he came back up to kiss me I asked him if he was ready to make love. He said, “I just want to show you how much I love you.” I knew what he meant. I rolled him on his back and rubbed him to get him hard and then mounted him. I just laid there quietly on him while he kissed me and he caressed my back. Eventually he went soft and came out and I rolled off of him. His arms were still around me so gently and he whispered, “You are beautiful. I love you so much.” I was okay with that because he was using “the word” to mean something special.

I woke up Sunday morning still in his arms.

Sunday we took a scenic small plane ride. It was pretty nice but when the pilot would bank it very steeply so we could see special things I got a little squeamish. Hubby would just hold me tightly. He didn’t say a word about my phobia. Afterwards we drove back home. Sunday night he very gently undressed me and laid me on the bed. No night gowns. He climbed in and held me and took me to my fuzzy place and when I melted he just put my head on his shoulder and pulled up the blanket. He kissed my face so gently and said, “Thank you. I love you so much.”

He never had an orgasm for his special birthday weekend but I feel like it was still his best one ever.

Isopropylforyou, Bronco and MtnViper like this.
  16. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    The rule is she gets to write about all our fun times first. I had to wait until today to write about my amazing birthday weekend. We checked in with CM Saturday afternoon on my phone and I wanted to tell you all about the adventure. She just got this evil grin and said, “Not until she writes about it and that wouldn’t be till Monday night. I think that qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. LOL

What can I say? It was more amazing and exciting and breath taking than I imagined. The view from 2 miles up when you jump out is mesmerizing. You almost aren’t aware you are falling. Then I suddenly realized what it must feel like to be a bird and just glide above the earth. Then he opens the chute and you slow down with a jerk but you are still just gliding admiring the amazing view. You get to the ground way to soon.

When we went to bed all I wanted was to show Missy how much I loved her and how much I appreciated her doing this for me. You can’t imagine how hard this must have been for her because she worries about all things dangerous. She considers something dangerous if there is a chance I might stub my toe. She must have been very nervous the whole time.

When she did that quiet PIV where neither of us moves and there is no orgasm I could not have felt more loved if she had given me a dozen orgasms. It is just so intimate. We are so close when we do that.

As you know we have been having sex all the time to meet my ejaculation requirement. Sunday night when we got in bed naked I think she was expecting us to have our “required sex.” All I wanted was that amazing feeling I get when I hold her close and caress every inch of her body and I take her to her special place. Then she melts in my arms with her warm, soft body against mine and she is so peaceful and calm. Kind of selfish of me cause I didn’t even ask her if she needed an orgasm. I think she was okay with it though.

I love you Missy and thank you for my birthday.

Isopropylforyou and Bronco like this.
  17. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Happy birthday and you are so lucky! I always wanted to skydive but never done it yet . Th definitely sounds like you had the best birthday ever .

18. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    My test results came back yesterday afternoon and we are good to go. Down to that 1 in a million I told her mother I was back at Thanksgiving . Had nothing to do with mumps though. LOL She is just finishing her period. No more pills. I am glad about that. When you think about it, anything that screws with her normal body function like the pill does can’t be good long term.

We talked a little and she says she trusts me not to masturbate and if we leave the cage off it will make sex more spontaneous. She is sure I will still let her be in control of when and how it happens. We know that some here are on the honor system and it works fine if you are both committed.

By the way, when I went back for my final test I asked him why I had to have 20 orgasms and wait 3 months. I told him others had only had to wait a month and some had no requirement to have orgasms. He said it varies from man to man so he always errs on the safe side. He didn’t want me coming back 2 or 3 times to get tested or worse, Missy getting pregnant. He didn’t know about our chastity or that we prefer to only have actual orgasmic sex about once a week or less. Maybe he thought he was doing me a favor by having sex all the time. LOL

19. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    The reason why there is no male equivalent to the Pill is men refuse to tolerate the adverse side effects women take in stride, in part because society expects them too. The Pill reduces female sexual desire, but given women are much less likely to become pregnant when taking it, they are more willing to experience sex, likely for their partner's sake.

20. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Hello hubby and missy,
    It’s been a while! Glad to hear the two of you are doing so well! I have a few comments about your past happenings but will text back at a later date! Happy belated birthday hubby! Sky diving is such a natural high. I have done indoor sky diving. I didn’t have the feeling of leaving my stomach behind but floating in the air was a so awesome! I got about 3 stories high. My wife chickened out as well.

Just to let you know my wife is doing much better! She is still having to take care of her sister (stroke) and mom (just flat out bat crazy) while the other sister doesn’t help at all. Pisses me off!

I have always been self locking since are break but lately she’s been feeling less stress and friskier! I set my key out a few weeks ago and she actually took it! I was shocked! She unlocked me for a wonderful Easter weekend but then had me lock right back up! She has an ulterior motive I found out about Thursday night!

I have a bowling tournament up north this weekend. Looks like I’m bowling locked up! She been teasing the heck out of me! She said her key was staying home! She is having some fun again and I’m happy she is smiling again.

I believe I could do the honor system because I’ve never been a big “take matters into my own hands” type of guy! But my problem is I just like locking up! I like the feel, the tightness when I meet up with my wife after not seeing her for awhile! I also seem to stay hornier while I’m locked! She is always on my mind!

But the honor systems has its advantages as well!
    Ive learned from your experience… It’s not recommended to be locked if missy gets spontaneous again like she did during thanksgiving! Geez I loved those updates! Lucky man!!!

Have a great weekend!

Bronco likes this.
  21. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I had a strange request for Hubby tonight after supper. I know he won’t cheat by masturbating and I am still in charge in the bedroom. No problem. It has only been a week since we decided not to use the cage anymore.

I asked him if he would be willing to wear the cage for a couple weeks again. His answer, “I was afraid you would never ask. I miss the silly piece of metal on my penis.”

We talked a bit about it. I told him I didn’t know why it was important but I didn’t feel as confident and in charge as I did when he had it on. I said that nothing in what we do is different but the feeling is different. We are back to normal but without the cage it doesn’t seem normal. Work has gotten stressful and having him wear the cage might give me a feeling of normalcy. When we were waiting for the test to happen it was okay. but now I suddenly miss it. “I don’t feel as powerful and I miss that.” Then I asked him if that was bad. He said he wants me to feel powerful. He missed the cage. He said somehow it reminds him of how important I am in his world. I am why he is so happy and so fulfilled. He said, “Your control makes me a real man and not some macho guy.” He added, “The cage is a way of telling you that.”

That got me to thinking back to that day in the parking lot with Ellen. She and Mike still use the cage for exactly the same reasons. It is amazing how loudly a little key around my neck and a piece of metal on his cock can speak.

22. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This was a strange but wonderful anniversary. Our seventh anniversary was Monday a week ago and we were going to celebrate it the weekend before but that was a disaster. Hubby surprised me with an anniversary gift to remember this last weekend and he wasn’t even part of the celebration.

An explanation is in order. I have been training the new intern who will replace me at work. At the same time I’m learning the new job I was supposed to take over in four weeks and I’m still trying to do my regular job. Then Bill, the man I am replacing, had a serious accident and is in the hospital and will not come back before retiring so I was given the job starting Thursday almost two weeks ago with almost no training. And I was still trying to do all the other things. I was working extra hours and still not getting everything done the way I wanted it. I confess, the stress was getting to me and I was turning into a bitch and not just at work. Saturday, just before our anniversary, I spent most of the day working. That night we tried to make love for our anniversary. It would have been his first real orgasm (had to masturbate for the test.) since a week before we got his test results back. I just couldn’t relax and get into it. After a few minutes Hubby put a stop to it and just held me till I fell asleep.

Monday a week and half ago, our anniversary, Hubby made a wonderful dinner with the good table cloth, candles, and flowers, champagne, and everything. On my neatly folded napkin on the center of my plate was the gorgeous Emerald ring I had admired a few weeks ago when we walked by the window of the jewelry store. I was almost irritated because I hadn’t even thought about what to get him. I was going to go Saturday to find something but I worked on business stuff instead. Hubby was trying to help me relax and enjoy our anniversary and I was unappreciative to say the least. I was a bitch. He held me a lot all last week but he couldn’t even make me melt in bed. I had trouble sleeping and that just made it worse.

Last Friday I came home from work and Hubby met me at the door and told me I needed to get into my sweats and slippers right away and come back downstairs because he had a surprise for me. I was irritated to say the least but did what he asked. When I came down he took my hand and walked me out the front door and there was a stretch limo sitting out front. I got upset and said I couldn’t go anywhere because I had work to do and wasn’t going in my sweats in any case. He took my hand and led me out. He had taken a small suitcase out for the chauffeur to put in the trunk. (Turns out he had Jane pack it that day.) The chauffer opened the door and there were Jane and Ellen in similar casual clothes with a glass of wine. Hubby gave me a huge kiss and said the girls would tell me what was going on and I was to enjoy my anniversary present. He helped me in. I was still really annoyed but it was good to see my two best friends.

Jane and Ellen poured me a glass of wine and told me what was going on. We were having a girl’s weekend to help me calm down before I had a nervous breakdown or a heart attack. It turned out that Hubby had arranged for a “PAMPER YOUR WOMAN FANTASY WEEKEND” package at a woman’s luxury retreat resort about an hour and a half away. It was good to talk to Jane and Ellen and I had a couple glasses of wine and was a little calmer by the time we got there but still worried I wasn’t going to get my work done.

We checked in and the lady at the desk was very nice. She told us that since we were too late for dinner they would bring us a light supper to our room as soon as we were settled. Then she turned to me and said, “I can tell you are Mrs. -------. When your husband made the reservation he said he was very worried about you. He was sending your two best friends with you because they are probably the only people in the world who can get you to talk about your fears and problems and get your life back in perspective.” She went on that she had assured Mr. ------ that when you leave here you will be refreshed and relaxed. She added, “let these ladies help you.” We filled in a quick sheet for our breakfast preference and she escorted us to our suite. It was grand. It had a room with a table and sofa and chairs and TV and then two bedrooms. One had two king beds and the smaller area had one king bed. She told us we could sleep in and they would bring breakfast to the room about nine thirty in the morning.

They brought us some sandwiches, salad, cookies, and drinks. We ate a little and then we sat on the beds in the big room and talked for a couple hours. Finally Jane asked me if I wanted the single room or the double. I got teary and said, “You two are like the mother I never had. Can we all sleep together. I never got to sleep with my mother.” We never even changed into our PJ’s. We curled up with one of them on each side of me and I felt like a little girl. I felt safe and actually relaxed and slept for the first time in over a week.

When the lady brought our breakfast Saturday morning she said that our massages were scheduled for eleven o’clock in the room right off the lobby and we should go there in just our robes and slippers. She said the robes and slippers were ours to keep. The robes were white velour and so soft and comfy.

We went for our massages and she gave us cup shaped pads about three or four inches in diameter that were slightly sticky to cover our areola for modesty. We could choose to wear them or not. She had us take off our robes and wrap a towel around our butts and lie on our tummy on the tables. Then she called in three masseurs. One was definitely better looking and looked like he had been poured into his white “T” shirt and pants. Jane said I should get him and she chuckled. When Hubby rubs my feet and legs or my shoulders it is wonderful but this man’s hands were heaven. After about forty five minutes he told me to roll over on my back. I hesitated and he said it was alright. My lady parts would not be exposed and though the massage may be erotic it is not at all sexual. He said I only touch certain parts if you ask me to. I rolled over and he looked straight into my eyes and said, “You have beautiful eyes but they are full of tension. We need to take that tension away.” He caressed my face and neck and shoulders and his eyes never strayed from looking at my eyes. Eventually he massaged my abdomen and legs and his touch was unbelievable. After about fifteen minutes the masseurs left and the lady helped us up and we put our robes back on and she suggested we could go directly to the hot tub if we wished. She said it is very relaxing after a massage and you need not wear anything in the tub. You will be the only ones there. She cautioned us to only stay in the tub about fifteen minutes because it was kept at one hundred and four degrees and you dare not stay too long. She hinted that the jets were easily adjustable for added pleasure. I did not adjust any jets but I noticed Jane moved hers about and seemed to enjoy it very much. I just sat quietly and almost fell asleep. It was so relaxing.

We went back to the room and got dressed. After a light buffet lunch we all got manicures and pedicures and facials. It is nice to be pampered.

Dinner was in the dining room. Dinner and lunch were the first time we saw any other guests. There were about seven other ladies. I had the salmon and Ellen and Jane had the crab. They also had steak and some vegetarian choices on the menu. The chef was good. The food was wonderful, cooked to perfection. After dinner we sat on the patio by the pool for a while and they brought us our desert and a drink.

In the room we put on our PJ’s and sat on the bed and talked and I was finally able to pour out all my troubles. We talked till after midnight. We all slept together again Saturday night. I didn’t ask, it just happened. I had the best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time. When I woke up Sunday I felt like a new woman. Hubby was right. Jane and Ellen had made me open up and let it all out. They helped me remember what is really important. I love Hubby and we talk a lot but he couldn’t have done what my two friends did for me. I was actually a little giddy and on top of the world.

After a fantastic, huge breakfast in the room we again went for our massages. I was tempted to leave the areola covers off because I was feeling a little crazy but decided better of it. I got Bernardo for my masseur again and he was just as magnificent. After I rolled over I told him he could rub my breasts if he wanted to. He said, “it is not what I want but what you want.” I asked him to rub them just a little and it was so arousing. He still looked only in my eyes and he said, “Your eyes are even more beautiful today. They have their sparkle back.” When he finished I reached up and kissed his cheek and told him his wife was a very lucky woman. He smiled and said he has no wife, he is gay. I apologized in a very clumsy way and he said it is alright. He said, “It helps make sure that the fantasy stays a fantasy. It protects you and your man back home.” He smiled and left. In that moment I suddenly thought about Hubby for the first time since we checked in when the lady told me what he had written her. I suddenly missed Hubby.

After the hot tub, which I enjoyed very much this time, we just sat around on the patio by the pool in our robes. They brought us wine and decadent Hors d’Oeurves. The other guests were also out there out there but we just talked by ourselves about fun, girl stuff and enjoyed being together. I laughed for the first time in a couple of weeks.

There was no lunch and dinner was early, about three thirty. It was even better than Saturday’s dinner. I had the duck and it was the best ever. We checked out a little after five thirty and the lady told us that Hubby had included a very generous tip and no further gratuity was expected. It seemed like my weekend had flown by. Our Limo picked us up and drove us home. We had a glass of wine on the way. It dropped me off first. It was almost seven thirty. I thanked my two friends for being there for me when I really needed them and I was a little teary leaving them. Hubby met me at the curb and walked me back into the house. I turned into all smiles and so was he.

I talked a blue streak and told him all about the weekend, even about Bernardo and how good his hands were. He just smiled and listened for at least a half hour while I went on and on. Then I told him Thank you for this weekend that it was exactly what I needed. He just said happy anniversary. All at once I remembered I had not given him anything for our anniversary. I told him I was so sorry he didn’t get anything and I got this special weekend, AND A RING. He said, “I got a wonderful gift. You left here Friday night stressed out, tired, unhappy, and cranky. You were a stranger I didn’t even know. Tonight my wife came back to me, the loving woman I know and love. You could not have bought me a better gift.” Needless to say I hugged him so tight and cried on his shoulder for a few minutes.

We snuggled a while and then I took him upstairs. I wanted to make love to him more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. We undressed each other very slowly and I unlocked his cage. He laid me on the bed on my back. Hubby stood by the bed and caressed and kissed every inch of my body and then he gave me oral. He teased me a bit. As I would get close he would move to other parts of my body. He did this at least three times and then he finally gave me an orgasm and it was through the roof good. I pushed his face against me so hard and was jerking and I wrapped my legs around his head. When I calmed down a little he kissed me so passionately for a long time. I told him to change places with me. I caressed and kissed his body and masturbated him till he was close and then went to caressing his chest and legs. When he started to soften slightly I rubbed him a little and mounted him. I thrusted very slowly and gently till he was at the edge and I rolled off him. I smiled at him and said I can tease too. Then I started to perform oral on him. I took as much of him in as I could. Probably not a great “blow job” by the standards here but after just a couple of minutes he exploded. I swallowed the first squirt but it just kept coming and my mouth was full of his juice. It didn’t taste bad. It wasn’t at all like when I did it on crazy Tuesday when I remember it being so disgusting. I kissed my way up his chest to give him a huge kiss and that kiss was almost magical. I just laid on him for a long time.

Finally I told him we needed to clean up and we showered together. He washed my body and started to get me aroused again when he washed my lady parts and I told him to “f***” me. (yes, I used that word.) He squatted a little and inserted his penis in me and picked me up with his hands on my butt. We were laughing at how awkward it was. He bounced me up and down on him and in almost no time I had another big orgasm. Seconds later he had a small orgasm and his knees started to buckle and he set me down kind of hard and we laughed some more and then we kissed forever. We dried each other off and climbed into bed on his side of the bed naked. I rubbed him to get him hard and mounted him and we laid together for a few minutes. I rolled off into his arms and he held me so tight all night. We cuddled for a few minutes Monday morning until we had to get up. He said, “I love you and I am glad you’re back.” I told him it is wonderful to be back. Then I said, “Belated happy anniversary. I love you so much.” Before I left for work he told me to keep everything in perspective. He said, “Don’t try to be a hero. You can do this.”

When I got to work Monday, I asked everyone including my boss to come to the conference room. I told everyone that I knew I had been a total bitch and I was truly sorry. I said that bitch is not who I am or who I want to be. If I start to be that person again I want them to tell me instead of tip-toeing around me. I held up a card I made that said, “DO NOT FEED THE BITCH” and said they could just put it on my desk if I got that way again. Everyone laughed. I told them none of them deserved to be treated the way I treated them for the last week and a half. I was stressed but that is no excuse. I told them briefly what my husband had done for me to snap me out of my funk. I told them they can thank Hubby for this apology.

As they all went back to work my boss collared me and sat me down. He told me that what I did took guts and showed leadership. Then he said I still needed to learn how to be a manager. He said I have to learn to delegate. He admires my stubborn dedication to the job and making sure it is all done right. He went on but you can’t do it all yourself. He said you are a manager now and you have to supervise and teach and set priorities. You train your people and trust them to do their job. Then you can do your job.

He paused a moment and then said, “that was my boss hat.” Now I am going to break all the rules and talk to you like a father.” He told me he had become very concerned that I was going to have a break down and when he tried to talk to me about doing less work and more delegating I just got defensive. By the end of the week he was so concerned about me he actually called Hubby late Friday night to talk to him about my mental state so he already knew about my weekend. He knew exactly how worried Hubby was. Then he said, “I noticed how you fingered your key charm while you were talking to the staff.” He said we all know what that key means. When I seemed shocked and said, “You do?” He said that Donald had told everyone it was the key to Hubby’s heart. Then he went on and said, “but I know it unlocks more than that.” My heart started to race. He said, “It unlocks a love he has for you that few ever know.” Then he told me that this business is a high stress business. He gets stressed and sometimes when he goes home he needs to lean on his wife and let her remind him what is important in life and that he has to relax and put things back in perspective. He said leaning on his wife does not make him weak, it makes him stronger. He said that if I lean on Hubby it will not make me a weak woman, it will make me stronger too. Sometimes I need to let him be my strength. He said, “Let him love you.” Let that key unlock your heart too.” I told him I wished I could hug him but I knew that was against the rules. He smiled and we went back to work.

It was a still a bit of a hassle with so much to do and learn and came home very tired Monday and Tuesday. My boss was very good and has been making me delegate more and the other managers have helped me pick up the details in my new position. Today, I actually made my intern I am training to take my old job actually do the job instead of watching me do it. He is going to be fine. Monday and Tuesday nights, Hubby met me at the door when I came home and just held me for a while and massaged my back and shoulders while I relaxed on the couch before he finished getting dinner on the table. Tonight I was more relaxed and helped get dinner finished and I am feeling like I can handle this job. I am finally in a good place.

As I started to write about my weekend I was thinking how unfair it all was to Hubby. I got this wonderful weekend and he got nothing. But now I am thinking about what he said Sunday night and realized that fair has nothing to do with being the same or getting equal presents. It is about both of us being satisfied and happy. I needed to relax and get my head on straight. He needed me to be the woman he loves. We were both satisfied. Then I wanted to make love to Hubby and I am certain he wanted to make love to me and we made amazing love to each other. We were both happy. It may not seem like it was fair. He didn’t get an expensive present. But maybe it was the only way we could both have it all again.

23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Hubby&Missy , if I hadn't been following your stories for chapters on here I would be waving the BS flag big time (I am NOT). Nobody, not even the Oxygen or Hallmark channels could make this stuff up. Seriously. Awesome.

24. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I have to say that by Tuesday morning after our anniversary I was frightened. I had never seen Missy so distraught and nervous and out of control. I don’t know what her blood pressure was but it had to be through the roof. On top of that I was frustrated because I had done everything I knew how to do to try to calm her down and make her relax. It seemed everything I did just made it worse. Even the special anniversary dinner and present set her off.

I called Jane and she could tell from my voice I was a wreck and she came over almost immediately. We talked about ways I could help Missy before she had a nervous breakdown or worse. Jane suggested we get away for a couple days to somewhere relaxing. I told her that first of all she won’t take any time off and second, it seems like anything I do make her relax just irritates her more. Then I said the only people she might listen to are you and Ellen. You are the ones she goes to when she needs help. Then I said but you are right, she needs to get away from here and from work. Jane nodded as if in agreement.

After a couple of minutes I asked her if she and Ellen could take her somewhere, anywhere. I said I would pay for everything. Jane said a girls’ day at a spa might work. We called Ellen and she came over. while we were waiting for Ellen I started looking on the computer for spas, resorts, retreats and the like and came up with this luxury resort that had a package called “Pamper Your Woman Fantasy Weekend.” I showed it to Jane and said, “how about something like this?” But it is a whole weekend, could you go for a whole weekend? Jane looked at it and her eyes popped out of their sockets. She said, “It’s a lot of money! And look where it is. How would we get there?” I said I could hire a limo. About this time Ellen came in the door. We all talked about it and the ladies reluctantly agreed to do it if I could get a reservation on such short notice. They were just concerned with the cost. I assured them it was not a problem and if it saved Missy it was worth every penny. We agreed it would be best not to tell Missy ahead of time. If I did it would just make her more upset because she felt like she can’t take a minute off from her work.

I spent the rest of the day putting it together. They had an opening for the weekend but it was the platinum suite. I said, “I’ll take it.” The lady on the other end was really good. I talked to her for a long time about what was going on with my wife and why I was sending the 2 ladies with her. She understood completely. She told me I wasn’t the first husband to have this problem. That is why they offer this package. It is apparently not uncommon in the age of working, executive wives. Then she said, “I get a sense that your wife is more stressed than most women who come here. I will look after her personally. She will return to you a new woman.”

Jane and Ellen came over on Wednesday to see how I was making out in spite of the fact that I had already called each of them with the arrangements. I printed out a brochure from the website for them to look at. Just the way they hung around and talked to me, I think they had come over more to see how I was holding up than to talk about the weekend. They are special friends.

The ladies were definitely concerned about me because on Saturday Mike called me up and said he and Dick were taking his ATV to a trail he knows and they would be over about 10 AM to get me and I should have my machine loaded and ready to go. I am sure the ladies asked their husbands to look out for me. Dick road with me to the trail. We had a good ride and ended up at this redneck bar late in the afternoon. We had a couple beers and some burgers. We had a good time and it did keep me distracted and not worrying about Missy.

Saturday night, Dick called me. He said Jane called and told him to call me and let me know they all had a good day. Missy was doing much better.

Sunday evening, Jane called me as they were leaving to tell me that Missy was back. Then she said, “maybe better than ever.”

Monday I called both ladies to thank them for giving up their weekend for Missy. I know it is the only time they have to spend doing stuff with their husbands. I told them that they may have saved her life. Both of them just kept thanking me for a fabulous weekend. I am glad they had a good time but what was important was they gave me back my wife. They are angels.

25. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    That is so great that hubby is always thare far you for good times and bad . Like I said before you two are made far each other. And it’s also good to see you are finding more people in your life that also have your back like your 2 friend and even your boss . That goes to show that you are becoming a better person every day . Good luck with the new position in you job I know you will be perfect at it .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice