Feeling pain…. Need your help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newatthis83, Apr 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Newatthis83

Newatthis83 Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Good afternoon all. Fiancé and myself have been practicing chastity on and off for a couple years now. The past few times I’ve worn my cage, I experience a pain. Now I have three cages. Custom mature metal cage. I can’t wear this one because of my job. Second is a holly trainer. This seems to be where my pain started. My first cage was a cb-6000s.
    Now I can wear these for about for four days. Never during sleep yet. She likes to tease, edge and play denial games. Which I love. I start to experience pain on the “inside” behind my shaft, more on the left side. It feels like my tubes are swollen. If that makes sense. It starts slow then becomes more of a constant pain. Sometimes I feel as if my rings are too large and I need to go smaller. That also worries me because then it becomes more restrictive. Once I’m allowed to orgasm, the pain goes away in about 24 hours. If anyone else has experienced this and or has any suggestions please let me know. I want to buy a kink3d cage and try it. My others are too bulky and heavy. Thank you all again.

2. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    i have a hollytrainer to that I can't use do to pain the ring dosent fit me at all. now I have a steelworxx locker 2 that I almost can't feel but that is metal.

Newatthis83 likes this.
  3. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    It can take some time for the testicles to return to normal after ejaculating with epididymal hypertension, or "blue balls." Do you remember experiencing blue balls in the past? Does it seem the same?

My advice would be to speak to your doctor about this if chastity play is something you intend to pursue. Most doctors won't even think twice about this after your appointment is over. But better safe than sorry, because it could be a sign of larger issues.

If it clears up 24 hours after ejaculation, though, it may just be how your body reacts to intense stimulation with no release. Even still, better safe... and all that.

gentleman zig and Newatthis83 like this.
  4. Newatthis83

Newatthis83 Member

Local Time:

5. Newatthis83

Newatthis83 Member

Local Time:
    I don’t remember being this intense but our play has gotten more intense as well. It could be days of edging with no release. We practice “chastity” wether I’m locked or not. I don’t experience the pain that I do when I’m locked. Thank you for the advice. I wanted to seek answers from everyone here before I said something to my doctor. Thank you.

Madam Darling likes this.
  6. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I agree that a doctor should verify there is no underlying issue with epydidimitis or an epydidmal cyst (which is benign) or similar.
    If those are ruled out you should be able to adjust to beimg in chastity over time. Incidentally, a too small ring tends to engorge the epydidimus more through restriction of blood outflow, especially on attempted erection, so going smaller is the wrong thing to do. Its essential to get the correct ring size.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I agree!

Guest 2628 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice