need some suggestions for my subhub

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Goddess4sissyhub, Jun 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess4sissyhub

Goddess4sissyhub Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Ladies, Girlfriends, Wives, Goddesses, and Mistresses,

I haven't been on the site in a while and am only now responding to the emails. So far, it's been a fun ride. I never thought I would enjoy chastity (his chastity) so much. I still can't get over how much my subhub likes it, too. It makes our relationship so much more interesting. We've been posting on The Pedestal Forum started by my subhub "sissyjazmine". You can see an update of what we've been up to. If you still want to share ideas and experiences, please message me as we're getting more and more into this.

Any ideas for incorporating dressing my subhub up into chastity play? I wouldn't mind hearing from other sissies as well.

thanks,
    Goddess4sissyhub

2. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Have you ever considered makiing him leave the room and then satisfying yourself ( or not) but he won't know if you did or not cause he'd be locked out. let him re-enter and leave him to guess whether or not you have been satisfied. , of course you would roll over and go to sleep and not let him get any sort of pleasure. I have suggested this to my KH but she thinks I will like it too much...ah well.

3. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    hmmm.. School Girl can be fun or a gymnastics, of a type of yoga outfit, bikini can be fun to :)

I think edinCB idea is ok, but have him sat you, and then get him all wild up and tie him and just leave him in a corner and get some rest.

4. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    As I have mentioned before, my Wonderful Mistress isn't into the sissy scene, she married a man, and even if that man is submissive to her, he should remain a man. Therefore tight black lycra shorts from La Vie En Rose, black bow tie, white cuffs, buny ears and a fluffy bunny tail butt plug is the way to go for her. After all, the point is giving Mistress pleasure, not pampering to my desires!

5. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Kelly did something similar to me this weekend. After teasing me to several edges she got her rabbit vibrator and told me to go shower why she pleasured herself. After a while she came into the bathroom gave a contented sigh,laid her rabbit next to the sink and left. It was very hot.

Tom

6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Buy a stop watch and then use it to time moments he's allowed to stroke himself. 20 to 30 second intervals can be rather effective; you can also keep a log of his total stimulation time and the time it takes for him to orgasm.

For instance in a given week he might be allowed four minutes of stroking time; during one of those minutes he might be allowed to spurt. He will find the log book you keep both humiliating and controlling.

The stop watch itself is fun to use. It sort of allows you to be a coach and trainer; it helps you keep records; and the exactness of it leaves quite an imprint on everyone's mind (Mistress and sub.)

7. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Mistress a has little game she likes to play... She rolls on die. If she rolls a six(6) I get to have an orgasm (ruined if she wants). Any other number is the number of days I must wait before she rolls the die again. Of course, she may give me as much (or as little) teasing as she likes during that time.

It's fun for both of us. you could always make him watch while you masturbate to orgasm as many times as the number on the die in addition to making him wait that many days. :blink:

8. pantyboy1

pantyboy1 New member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM

pink panties and edge,ing keeps me under control i just bought some pink plastic panties and edge,d 20 odd times in am hour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice