3 weeks in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bronco, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I think you have to learn her body language. You will learn to see when she needs sexual attention. When you see the need you take the lead and start to caress and do those gentle slightly sexy things. Then she will guide you to what she wants and she won't feel like she is making a decision so much as getting the kind of attention she wants.

2. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    After she terned 60 her wanting sexual attention went away and I have a very hard time with taking the lead. I was rased with a older sister and a younger sister so thy taught me to always respect woman and always put the toylet seat down . I don’t want her to do anything she doesn’t want to do and she feals bad about me being caged and forgot about so we came up with this game so we can pick the task and pick the day we do it on . Than we both can relax and have fun . I gess is like we both have to much love and respect far each other we just want to make each other happy and less pressure on each of us . Nether one of us can take charge so we came up with this and gona try to see whare it goes . If she doesn’t like than we won’t do it . Thanks far the reply and I hope this reply helps explain it better.

3. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wife and I had a fun night last night on writing down tasks on paper to draw out of a bole . We put things down that we are not sere if we will do them but help us step out of are box and explore. We are going to pick from the bole this Thursday and see how it goes. We are both excited about it and she has the ability to except or deny the task .

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  4. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Tonight we pick are task from the hat far the 3rd time . Is ben very fun far doth of us . My wife is starting to get more confidence in herself . We are slowly stepping out of are vanilla box and trying new things and so far having a lot of fun . This last week and probably a few more weeks ahead are very stressful far us we are selling 2 rental houses and one renter left owing us money and just packed his car full and left all the rest of his junk in our house to clean up and hall most of it to the bump . Doing this pick from the hat is reminding doth of us that we come first and everything else will fallow . Life is to short to stress over what in reality you can’t control so live life happy and in love is are moto.

5. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Back locked after a month off . The wife’s x husband past away a month ago so we have Ben so bizy moving things and helping her 2 daughters with the funeral . the emotional rolercoster the chastity cases we decided to tack it off till things started to get back to narmal. Last night chastity came up in are conversations so she told me to lock back up so we can start having are time agean . It feels good to be all snuggly agean .

6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Last night my queen went to bed naked so she let me snuggle up to her and I got to rub and admire her body far a long time . I slowly worked my way to her happy spot and started rubbing her g spot and It didn’t take long and she had a orgasm . After she finished I layed halfway on top of her and we snuggled tightly till she fell asleep and after a few minutes I slid off her and helled her most of the night. I was so horny till she had her orgasm and after that I was completely satisfied with her having a orgasm and me not having one . It’s amazing the great affect being locked has on a man just loving it .

7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Last night after we both showered she came to bed with just a towel on. I asked if I could rub her feet and legs and she handed me some loshen and said sher thing . I rubbed her feet and legs far a good while to whare she felt nice and relaxed. I started to kiss her inner thighs and she stopped me and told me to get her wand . I looked up with a sad look on my face and she said get my wand slave ! I then did what my queen told me to do . I started massaging her g spot and she then told me to get the key from the night stand and unlock and get inside her . I did this as fast as I could an we ended up having great piv sex and she cum 3 times to my 1 . Just when we were all done and just getting ready to snuggle her daughter called . Thank god she didn’t call earlier cas that would of Ben bad . I locked myself back up and crawled next to her and held her while she talked to her daughter and I ended up falling asleep. The next morning I got up before she did to go to work and when I came thew the bedroom to check on her before walking to the shop and she was awake so I gave her a big hug and kiss . She them stuck her hand down my pants to make sher I was locked . I got real existed about that cas she never checked before. I believe she really likes the idea of me being locked . She still doesn’t want to be completely in control but that’s ok cas we are both really happy with the way things are . Living the dream lol

8. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Today 1 year ago I gave the key to my wife. It’s ben a roller coaster ride but I’m still locked and the wife is liking that I’m locked. She just started to tease me now which I love . I haven’t came far 2 weeks and far 2 more weeks she tickled and squeeze on me till my cage got really tight than one night she unlocked me and she rubbed her pussy on me but wouldn’t let me enter her till I almost came than she stoped and wated till I calmed down and back on with the cage . Than a couple of days later we had great piv sex and I had a hard time waiting far her to come first but I did and after she came than I did . When I finished it was like I road the edge far like a minute than when I exploded it like wouldn’t stop it went through my hole body . It was so amazing . That as 4 days ago and still riding that high . Looking far word to another great year .

cj0434 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice