Happy Wife, Happy Life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PastaGuy, Feb 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    #26 PastaGuy, Apr 10, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Headtrip, you're exactly right, and I'm aware of it. I need to simmer down a good bit and be a good husband in all ways she deserves. I think in time she will open up to want to do more, but I see the slippery slope of too many suggestions and overloading whats already off to a nice start. Thank you for the great advice!

Rectrix and Headtrip like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I’ve reading your journal, it’s funny, I never had a foot thing until chastity and our FLR, or cum clean up for that matter. Now after awhile they are what I crave… I guess our minds tell us what we need

Happydays986 likes this.
  3. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Nicoftime, thats pretty funny how things develop like that. For me, it's ALWAYS been feet, the extra little goodies didn't come until muuuch later when I realized I was very much into femdom. Curious, how are your Keyholder's feet involved in your FLR?

4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Definitely funny how things develop. I have never been into feet, and the wife doesn't consider feet sexy, but loves foot massages. I started trying chastity last month, she wasn't really into it but was supportive. I let her know I would appreciate her teasing me, without any expectations, anytime caged or not. A couple times while caged she asked me to rub her feet. She would get naked and rub herself or use her vibrator for me to watch while I massaged her feet. This, surprisingly, was extremely exciting for me, and caused me to leak profusely. Today she asked again. I have been uncaged for over a week, because of PA stretching, but I never got hard, and still leaked profusely. At this point if she asked me to do anything with or to her feet, I would do it and be so turned on, yet I still don't really have a feet thing except for hers.

Rectrix, Headtrip and PastaGuy like this.
  5. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    That's extremely hot!! Wishing you more of that in the future.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well like the other fella, foot rubs became part of daily activity, then one time she was nude on the couch while I was doing it ( was summertime and not a tease), but it didn’t keep me from trying to massage other parts lol. She was pretty steadfast about keeping to her feet. The next thing you know I had this urge to taste them. The taste and scent was intoxicating, I was now pretty much enthralled.

She let it go on, said it felt nice, she did however tell me not to skip the lotion portion of the massage. Reluctantly I eventually relented and my world began to be less blurry as sub space ebbed.

So now it’s a constant need to me. She barely lets me cum so doubt she would have me do that on her feet, but now it fascinates me, especially since I have to clean that up when I cum.

Rectrix and PastaGuy like this.
  7. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wanted to share something quickly that happened last night.

We had just put the kids to sleep. S looked at me and sternly said, "You're going to rub my feet." In an obviously joking tone, I said umm not tonight. She raised her eyebrows and said you're going to do what I tell you. Who's the boss? I very humbly responded, you're the boss, and she smiled. We brushed our teeth and S got into bed. As I'm still brushing, she says to me, "you're going to have to rewire that brain. You will do what i tell you to do." I was so incredibly happy and turned on to hear that. I took my place at her feet and she presented them to me for a nice rub.

I pondered what just happened to me as I massaged her feet. It wasn't so much what she said, but how she said it and in a very serious tone. I do believe S is feeling very empowered and letting her dominance take over our marriage. Over the last week she has given me many errands and tasks to complete, which I absolutely love. She expects me to complete them and has reminded me more than once that she's the boss. Chastity and FLR is doing amazing things for our lives and I can't wait for what's next.
    Have a great day all.

-Pasta

8. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Great! Keep it going! Thanks for sharing.

BlokeDenied and PastaGuy like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

10. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Last night was my first taste of T&D. I'm on day 8 of chastity since our last PIV sex. I've been all over S the last few days as and she is loving it. After we watched our show in bed, she said "these feet aren't going to rub themselves, get to it." I thanked her immediately and got to work on her beautiful feet. I gave them a much longer massage than normal to include legs. Afterward, S hinted at letting me cum. It's her monthly time so no PIV, nor was she in the mood for any pleasure herself. I told her I wanted to stay chaste until next weekend when we would have sex. She seemed confused and asked why. She then reminded me it's her choice and not mine whether I cum. CRAP! I realized I was trying to top from the bottom and apologized. I get so wrapped up in the fantasy sometimes. I explained the reason behind wanting to stay in chastity to avoid the drop and keep my passion for intimacy up. I truly love the positive effects chastity has on me, and so does S.
    So after apologizing, she decided she wanted me to cum (I've been extremely submissive to her all week and have gotten everything done that she's asked of me). She told me that I would choose how I cum. I suggested that I love her footjobs and she happily agreed to give me one. I got on the floor and she positioned her soft lotioned feet on both sides of my very erect dick. She already took the cage off by then. She started slowly pumping and just smiled as she looked into my eyes. It felt amazing!! I asked her if I could cum on her feet and she said Yes. After about a minute of footjob, and feeling close to exploding, she asked me if I wanted her to stop. Was this a test? What am I supposed to say say? I wanted to cum so badly but I also wanted to be denied. I took a plunge and said yes you can stop. Still smiling, she said OK and stopped the footjob.
    Wow, I just experienced my first T&D session. Then she said to me "Looks like you're going to sleep with blue balls tonight." I laid on the floor recovering from a very intense minute and my dick throbbed at what should've been a huge cumshot.
    We finished the night kissing, cuddling hard, and rubbing each other. S loves this side of me. I asked her how I could be better for her and she reminded me of some snarky attitude moments throughout the week that I need to work on. She told me she'll check me when that happens. I thanked her for staying on top of me.
    -Pasta

11. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing, just read the whole journal from start to finish and really enjoyed it. Glad that you've got back into it and that she is willing. It's certainly tough with children. Are you guys still trying for another baby? We've just got back into chastity after a break and had a baby during that time. We are keen to try for another in the autumn but I think we will stop chastity untill we fall pregnant. It does worry me about the impact of chastity on sperm quality.

12. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for reading. Yes, we're still trying and are using ovulation charts to help. So we go from enforced chastity to 5 days of sex in a row. That is obviously what matters most and if I feel that chastity is in the way of that, I'll have to take a break from it. I do hope, however, that S is on board with longer stretches of chastity if and when she gets pregnant. We shall see.
    -Pasta

Rectrix likes this.
  13. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Quick update. Last weekend S granted me three orgasms. Two of which were PIV sex that she wanted, and the third orgasm was me masturbating underneath her feet as she ordered me to kiss/suck/smell them (my favorite). This came after some hefty lashes from her new rubber paddle. She has become much more willing to spank me hard and found humor in the pink welts left on my ass. I hope she continues to increase her intensity and quantity of lashes. They actually started to hurt towards the end (amazing pain of course). Usually her spanks are softer with a little sting, this time the pain was lasting after each swat. When I thought we were done, i started to recover from the hands and knees position i was in. She yelled at me, "Im not done yet. Two more for good measure". She switched to the crop and gave me two more solid lashes. This quick scene and masturbation was my request to her after I massaged her feet and was feeling incredibly horny, even after two orgasms in as many days. S has not restricted, nor does she have any plans to restrict my requests for fun and pleasure. She knows she can just say no whenever she wants.

So of course, after emptying the tank so to speak, I was feeling quite lazy, unaffectionate, and pestering S over the next day or so. Nothing terrible, but not appropriate to what she has grown used to from me. Regrettably, I even chose not to wear the cage on Sunday since we had the spent the whole day together and there was literally no time for me to sneak off even if I wanted to. To be honest, S wouldn't exactly be mad that I didn't wear it, as long as I didn't do anything shady, which I did not. But it's expected I wear it regardless, and I let my laziness make a bad choice. I do believe that too many orgasms led to this behavior, but that's a crumby excuse and I must be better for her.

Last night, S told me to massage her feet. Not the usual "Can you massage my feet?" A much more direct tone telling me to massage them. I was just getting ready to get cozy in bed so she noticed a very slight annoyance in my facial expression. I was absolutely going to massage her, the face I made wasn't on purpose or to annoy her. I suppose it just happened. In response to my perceived unwillingness, S confidently reminded me that I don't have a choice on the matter. She very boldly brought up that I went from two to three week stretches of chastity at a time to three orgasms in a weekend. I acknowledged that I'd been lazy and need to get back on track. Then she said something to me that she's never said or even hinted at. "I don't need your dick for three weeks out of the month. I only need it for one week (trying for a baby)" I humbly replied, "But you like having sex." She then responded something like, "Trust me, I'm good without having sex. You're the one who needs it, not me." She then grinned and said "three out of four weeks". I continued massaging her feet but internally I was floored. I've said this a few times now throughout Journaling, S has started to become quite comfortable with chastity. Our lives are still quite normal and boring on the day to day basis, and she's not very strict with lock up. However, I've noticed her dominance increasing in all aspects and she defintely expects me to stay chaste and obey her. To hear her threats of three week intervals was both incredible and kinda scary. It's getting to the point where this was all my idea but she's on board now and expects this to continue. I need to work on my end of this and make sure I'm the husband that S deserves. That's all for now.
    -Pasta

14. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has graduated to another level of chastity. In my last update, I described the moment from last weekend that she hinted at 3 week stretches of chastity. Now this:

Two nights ago after I came home from work, I was washing the dishes and S walked by. I made a joke of some sort, don't remember what it was, and in response she playfully kicked me in the leg with her bare foot. Now prior to this, I saw the soles of her feet and I noticed they were quite dirty. With the recent nice weather we've been having, she's been walking outside either barefoot or in old sandals that make her feet dirty.

So after her playful kick, I said hold on! And dropped my head down lower with my tongue out as if i wanted her to kick my face and tongue this time. I was being silly with her and she laughed at me knowing how addicted I am to her feet. At the same time, my young child in the other room asked S for something. She responded to her with "say please and I'll give it to you". So in response to what S said to my child, I quietly asked her, "can I PLEASE lick your feet later." S laughed again at me and said maybe. Then, she said, "you know what? You want me to be tougher on you right? You're not getting my feet anymore either besides my foot rubs." I replied back, "But I can still receive pleasure without having an orgasm." (Before everyone loses their minds at such a contradicting statement from me, let me explain. S is perfectly happy indulging me with her feet. Most times its just simple foot worship that has nothing to do with my dick or cumming. When we first discussed chastity, she never mentioned withholding her feet from me since it's very normal for us).

So in response, S said something like, "no I don't think so. You don't get any pleasure at all until I give it to you." Her geniune smile from a few seconds ago started fading and she now had a wicked grin on her face. I responded, "whatever you say." As much as I don't want her to restrict foot worship from me, I am so very thankful and lucky that she sees the opportunity to further her control over me and use my absolute weakness as her strength. I really don't know yet if she was just teasing me or if she means it. I guess I'll know by the end of this weekend if she means it or not. My wife is still very vanilla, but I do believe she's enjoying the more established roles in our marriage. As long as she's happy and I'm in chastity, everyone is happy.
    -Pasta

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  15. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Last night, S wanted PIV sex. It started out with me bugging her in bed hoping for something, anything. It had been 7 or 8 days since my last orgasm. She couldn't wait to tell me NO at first. She lectured me that I haven't done enough over the last week to deserve pleasure. She asked if I completed all the tasks she's asked of me. I did not complete every one this time around as opposed to past weeks. She then reminded me that I did not ask her for additonal tasks when I had down time - this was also true. I had a weak rebuttal that I had consistently been a good husband (not arguing with her, just communicating). Although she agreed, she said that wasn't enough to receive pleasure since that is just to he expected. I realized at that moment that in our attempt of an FLR dynamic, non-sexual service ranks pretty high in priorities for her.

We continued this conversation for a few more minutes and she reminded me that this was all my idea and such. Then she actually changed her mind and told me she wanted sex. It was a strange turn of events. We began passionately kissing which she always loves to do. Soon, we were undressing each other. She took her socks off and I was soon kissing her feet and sucking her toes, with her permission of course. She laid back smiling and watched me worship her feet. Then we had great, but quick sex. We both orgasmed pretty quickly, which S preferred since it was late on a work night. I asked her for permission to cum and she allowed it. My load was quite big and needed some cleaning up. I immediately felt that drop as I cleaned up and got back to bed.

We both fell asleep soon after that. Before nodding off, I took some mental notes.
    About a week ago, S threatened me with longer periods of chastity, hinting 3 week stretches. She also threatened me with no more foot worship unless its deserved. To her point, I had not earned my orgasm for the week, yet she still wanted sex for herself. I need to separate the fact that I received an orgasm/pleasure, since she told me I didn't deserve it. I feel guilty. I think her craving of wanting sex overpowered me not deserving it.

Has this happened to anyone else? Am I over thinking it? I need to make damn sure that I'm on top of my game the next couple weeks.
    -Pasta

16. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Its been a while but yes, I did experience that before - actually feeling bad that I orgasmed because she was being lenient and wanted some action. YES you are overthinking it. Just be thankful and do your best to deserve it going forward (always good advice, right?). Keep in mind that she might grow past this where you don't get to cum even when you think you deserve it and THAT would still be her choice.

PastaGuy likes this.
  17. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes that would be amazing! I'll try not to overthink this. Afterall, she wanted sex and she got it, so all is well on that front. I'll correct myself in the meantime.

Headtrip likes this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is fundamental and you'll need to accept it and get used to it. Chastity and FLR is only peripherally about sex for wives. You may be thinking about your penis but she's thinking of all the ways you can be a better husband out of the bedroom.

It's her key and it's her penis. If she wants it then she gets it. Just be thankful. You are over-thinking it; if she thinks you don't deserve you won't get it.

Headtrip, bondinchas and PastaGuy like this.
  19. Suzette la Soubrette

Suzette la Soubrette suzette aka piggy pooh;

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    I think your lovely kitty is turning into a dominating tigress!

You two might enjoy the writings of Janice Parker who combines FLR fiction with analyses of the Female and her adoring hubby. (Kindle) ... especially since the protagonist wife in her stories started off vanilla.

20. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the recommendation, I'll look into it. I think my wife has always been a tigress lol, she just doesn't show it.

Suzette la Soubrette likes this.
  21. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Perfectly summed up! I realize over and and over again how much I still have to learn and understand about this lifestyle. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happydays986 and Rectrix like this.
  22. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Had a unique experience yesterday. S and I were talking and we clearly disagreed with each other over something extremely trivial. By no means was it an argument and neither of us were angry. But it was one of those incidents where you're kind of annoyed with one another, something that would dissipate in 5 minutes time.
    Since it was close to bed time for the kids, S instructed them to clean their toys up that were all over the floor. She said, "Dad is going to clean up with you." Still being slightly annoyed with her, I stayed put where I was, thinking to myself that the kids can clean up on their own. I noticed S was staring at me, even though I wasn't looking at her. She was studying what I was going to do. I felt this strange urge to get on the floor and clean the toys up, even though I truly didn't care to. So I begrudgingly listened and did exactly what S said I was going to do. Here's the odd part.
    As I cleaned up, S stood over me, just a couple feet away, not saying anything, just watching me clean the toys along with my kids. I was annoyed with her, but felt this incredible sense of submissiveness. I sneaked looks at her beautiful bare feet as I cleaned and she watched. This was raw and natural dominance in effect - not role-playing and nothing sexual at all. It was very erotic for me in a non-sexual way. I wasn't sure if she purposely did this to show her control over me. I believe it was done on purpose.
    When comparing our journey of chastity vs FLR, even though they mostly go hand-in-hand, I've noticed that S has really taken her role in our FLR in full stride, whereas managing my chastity has been a much slower process. S has recently been promoted at work yet again, along with quite the salary bump. She makes considerably more money than I do. Between her success at work and me being more and more submissive to her, it's been the "perfect storm". I don't feel any difference in her respect for me as her husband. We have a strong marriage and there's mutual love and respect. But her natural dominance in our marriage has drastically increased.
    I hope this continues, and with it, I hope her control over my orgasms continue. She is developing into a very dominant wife at her pace and it's very exciting to watch.
    -Pasta

spider203, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Very perceptive, and lucky you. Let her lead and watch her confidence grow.

PastaGuy likes this.
  24. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Hello again everyone. It's been nearly a year and a half since I've posted here. A lot has happened recently and I wanted to get back to sharing.

In the time I've been away, chastity has been obsolete in my life. S and I just stopped one day and never said anything about it. At the same time, our sex life suffered horribly. We were literally in a sexless marriage for a very long time and our lives together became stagnant. I began feeling embarrassed about my attempt to introduce chastity into our marriage, even though she seemed to have enjoyed it. Our communication, once again, was at a very low point. I pretty much gave up on ever putting the cage on and went back to masturbating often. All that changed two weeks ago.

I got a text from S while I was at work that said she wanted us to talk that night but it wasn't anything bad. I figured she wanted to try getting on the same page again, a talk we've had multiple times throughout our marriage. Night came and the kids were asleep. Laying in bed, I asked her what it was she wanted to talk about. She went into her usual spiel and I agreed that we need to try harder to keep our marriage healthy. She asked me if I had anything to add. I told her I wish there was more sexual activity between us. After I said that, I noticed a shift in her demeanor, almost like she was waiting for me to go there. She mentioned that she wanted us to go back to having the great sex we used to have and she asked me if I remembered how intense our sex was when I was in chastity. I told her I remembered and smiled since it was the first time the word chastity had been spoken in so long. That's where it got interesting.

She sat up now and told me she had a "proposition" for me. She told me that she's been doing a lot of research on chastity and FLRs recently and she had notes in her phone for the basic blueprints of a reintegration into chastity. I was shocked. I asked her to share her notes and she began reading her set of rules and protocols involving strict lock up and a punishment/reward system. She told me that if I accepted, I would get one orgasm no less than every 2 weeks and she would be adding days for every time I broke a rule. She wanted to establish a true FLR where she is in control and I am submissive to her wants and needs. I began to feel myself becoming very aroused but I told her in all honesty that I wasn't sure where all this was coming from since she hadn't mentioned a word about chastity since we stopped nearly 18 months ago. I explained the reason I lost interest was because she would "lock and forget me". There was very little teasing, denial, or motivation to keep me going forward. She acknowledged that she knew T&D was important and she knew that she didn't put the effort in to uphold that responsibility of a keyholding wife. She told me she was going to incorporate T&D and that she was serious in doing it right this time. I had a lot to think about

It took me two days to think about whether or not I wanted to do this. I knew I wanted to, but I wanted it to be done right. When I told S that I agreed to do this, she was happy and I could tell she already knew I would agree. We found a customizable chastity contract on Google and after about an hour of going over every detail, we both signed it and filed it away. S ordered me a new cage, a Kink3d Cobra, which we're currently waiting on. Our hope is that the cobra makes extended lockups easier on hygeine compared to my holy trainer. She also ordered a more fashionable key from Etsy that she will wear daily (she doesn't like the look of the standard key).

I asked her if I could have one more orgasm before being locked and she obliged. She had me get naked and lay on the ground next to the bed. She sat over me and had me lick her feet clean. They were dirty from being barefoot all day so I had a lot of licking to do. After they were spotless, she started rubbing her feet on my face and told me to jerk off. I lasted less than thirty seconds before cumming but it was great.

More to come.

-Pasta

25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good for her, and lucky you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice