Lori Tube for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Jenny12858, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I purchased this on another site and in my haste got the wrong size ring... can anyone use a very secure MCD?

This is a Lori's Chastity Tube P/A model. This device was ordered from Lori's a few years ago for around $495 and received after about 6-9 months. Waiting for one of these High Quality Chastity Devices to be custom made takes an excruciatingly long time! This device has been used only a few times. The device's testie/support ring measures 1-3/4" OD with a 1 -1/2 " ID, The tube diameter maesures 1-1/2" inside tube diameter, and 6-8ga P/A piercing. The device comes with 2 locks and keys. Totally secure especially with P/A piercing, absolutely no way of "pulling out". Please feel free to email me any questions concerning the device. Fast shipping as soon as payment is received.

Attached Files:

2. Chinesebob

Chinesebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Is this still for sale?

3. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Do you have the length?

This looks to be one of the older #6 devices. The earlier ones used a standard padlock. The later ones used the computer case security screw lock and the current ones use torx type of security screw. I know the computer case lock styles are still about too.

I know of two dommes in the area that want to lock several men in these devices but can not afford new. The length will help.

Thanks,

F

4. tallelk

tallelk Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Is the device still available and what is the asking price?

5. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    thanks for asking, no it is not still for sale. gone for months now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice