Glow in the dark Birdlocked

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by blazer350, Jul 26, 2010.

1. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Hello. I am listing my glow in the dark Birdlocked for sale.
    It is practically brand new as I have only worn it once for ~10 minutes. There are two numbered plastic locks included as well as a small brass lock with keys. None of which have ever been "clicked".
    Once on it is very easy to wear; Quite comfy.
    It is just not what my KH and I are looking for.
    Anyway for $85.00 you can enjoy chastity AND watching your "little friend" glow in the dark. No sneaking out of bed with this thing on, my little glow worm.

1. As much as I am sure we are all trustworthy adults, I can only accept Pay Pal.
    2. I will only ship to the Good Ole U.S. of A. (lower 48 please) and via USPS.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If I don't respond in a day please post something here I don't always get to my email quickly.

2. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    Edit: Dumb question. I see the subtitle above answered my question of size. I require a larger ring, since the birdlocked mini 45mm did not fit me.

3. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    We have gone a couple of weeks with no interest. I don't want to list this thing on eBay, so how about either:
    1.) make a monetary offer of what you believe to be a fair price with shipping (lower 48:USPS)
    2.) make an offer of trade. Perhaps you have a MCD that you don't use or doesn't fit. Offer something up, worst that happens is we don't reach an agreement.

We'll have to figure out the logistics of a trade (maybe have a neutral party handle the handoff), but we can come up with something.

4. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    What about a CB6000? I've been looking for a cb6kS, but can't find one for a decent price, but ice always wanted to try out a birdlocked. Would you be willing to trade it for my CB6k, or is that not something you were looking for?

5. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    Weightrain,

I would have loved to trade for a CB6K, but I sold this item over the weekend. Sorry. I came in here to tonight to try and move this post to the "SOLD" section.

Please let me know if you are going to sell your CB6K, I would be interested.

6. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    Hmm, I might be. I was able to find a 6ks for cheap enough. How does $65 transferred through paypal for my whole cb6000 kit (minus 1 of the numbered tags I already used) sound? It's negotiable, but seems fair as it's still in good condition and is about twice that new ;).

If that's too much, pitch me an offer. The worst I can say is no :p

7. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    I will be happy to take that for $65. Does that include shipping? Had to ask. Once I get to a real PC I will send you a PM with my paypal information. Thanks.

8. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    Let's call it $70 with shipping. How soon can you get me your paypal info? I'm equally eager to use that money to buy my replacement :p. You can send me your email and I'll send you a money request. My address is fisttexas@yahoo.com ;)

9. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    Haven't received the request but went ahead and sent money to the email you provided. If it's not right let me know.

10. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:

Thanks for the CB6K. Looks great. Got here Monday.

11. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    No problem. Glad you like it (it was wonderful for me, just a little too long). I was actually logging into my email just now to find your message and ask if it had gotten there yet when i saw your reply :p. Let me know if there are any questions, otherwise great doing business with you, and enjoy your new toy (but not too much >;) )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice